iron man vs punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
?

Linkalicious
oh christ!

How in the world is Punisher even going to hurt Iron Man? This is one of those fights that's over before it even starts...

Lets not abuse the right to make Vs. threads now people.

norrin radd
iron man, easy one, very easy one.

Alpha Centauri
Iron-Man all the way.

-AC

Manowar
Iron Man could just incinerate the very ground Frank is standing on, and that would be it

SUPERMANDAMAN
Punisher is cool but ill have to with iron man speaking of which just heard that tom cruise is prolly going to play tony stark pretty happy about that.

Alpha Centauri
That rumour has been around for ages. If it's true it sucks.

A) He's, to me, a lame actor.

B) He's a midget.

-AC

Linkalicious
don't you rip on Maverick!!!! I'll kill you all!!!!! mad

just kidding, i think he's a good actor, but that's about it. I doubt he'd go that route...in his career.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha Top Gun.....hahahahaha.

Gotta be the gayest movie of all time.

Not dissing gay people of course.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
He is an awsome actor and i dunno comic book movies are getting pretty famouse these days.

Alpha Centauri
Nah he's a lame actor.

-AC

Linkalicious
this coming from someone who spends 85% of their time online posting in a comic book forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let us know when you've had sex with Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruise...and then we'll decide who's gay and who's not.

Manowar
wow....that would be nice

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
He's a good actor, and it's okay if he's a midget, Tony Stark doesn't have to be a huge guy like Cap. He wears a suit of armor, he can engineer that to make him 7 feet tall if he wants.

Manowar
even Stan Lee thinks Tom Cruise is worthy of playing Stark (hes actually quite excited about it)

chrissyg
wat is punishers powers?

Arachnoidfreak
HAHAHA Punisher...powers...right. He doesn't have any. This thread really is a waste of space, Punisher isn't even worthy of Ironman's glare. The force of Ironman's jet boosters powering on so he can fly away would knock Castle unconcious.

muffin man
this is the dumbest thread ever made.
IRON MAN

theflyxx
This one is just so blatantly one-sided. I'm not going to even say who'll win, it's so obvious.

UNLESS the Punisher has an EMP device in his aresenal.................

Swanky-Tuna
Some one needs to put a leash on Muffin Man. Every bumped, one-sided thread is Muffin Man's doing.

lightaxe
yea ive been saying this for a while.

Ironmanpower
Even with EMP, what he gonna do when IM will be immobile, tried to bury him alive or fix C4 on him... 6 minute before armor reboot.

Fieldy69
iron man wins and for the record tom cruise is a good actor

except in last samurai. that movie was such a dissapointment

yugotank
Even after a three day long bended,Tony beats Frank.....Not even a fair fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.