Wolverine vs Freddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chrissyg
who do u think would win this battle between wolverine and freddy?

honestly i think freddy becuz freddy always coms back they have the same power type things

wolverine:metal knive things come out of his hands and he has a healing factor

freddy:has gloves with knives on them and can't die

chrissyg
i think there should be a movie called freddy vs wolverine.
and there should be a comic of it too.
freddy should have his own bad guy team to fight the x-men

Alpha Centauri
I don't see the point of threads like this. It's like Solid Snake Vs Batman.

-AC

chrissyg
well u have a point but freddy and wolverine r bassically the same person

chrissyg
i don't find wolverine that much of a superhero

Alpha Centauri
A) Why can't you write all that in one post instead of slyly trying to build post count?

B) They aren't anything alike. Aside blades on hands.

These threads suck.

-AC

chrissyg
well
a)your right i should have put it in 1 thread
b)they have the same powers or w/e u would call it
these threads rock

Alpha Centauri
Oh, I didn't know Wolverine could go through dreamworlds. I didn't know Freddy had a Wolverine-like healing power and agility.

No they do not have the same powers.

-AC

Manowar
first off, i already made a Wolverine Vs Freddy Vs Edward thread and it sucked, much like this one will
secondly, wolverine's claws arent just ANY metal, they are adamantium (they would cut right through Freddy's) AND he has an adamantium-laced skeleton, so unless he falls asleep there is virtually no way that Freddy can hurt him

chrissyg
o i never knew that stuff about wolverine and whos edward and i never knew u made a post like this where is it tho?

SUPERMANDAMAN
freddy all the way.

chrissyg
ya and freddy can do anything in dreams

Joker1237
and no way Wolvie can hurt Freedy since he is in the dream world, yes this tread sucks. I do like the Bats, SPider, Gobie, Joker, one I do think it will be a great comic.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Noone is making you comment if u dont like the thread dont comment its people like you who ruin these threads.

chrissyg
ya the only reason y these type of threads suck is becuz alpha boy post in them

Manowar
Edward Scissorhands (it was more of a joke--he wouldnt stand a chance)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300572

TheFilmProphet
This is already in X-Men forum.

chrissyg
o edward sucks he scared me as a kid i never liked johnny dep tell he played in pirates of the caribbean

chrissyg
another kool match up would be
jason vs collosus

Manowar
um how about not! colossus would reduce him to a bloody pile of chum with a broken hockey mask laying on it

chrissyg
no he wouldn't collossus couldn't do that jason can't die

Manowar
well he sure as hell wouldnt hurt colossus

chrissyg
no but collosus wouldn't hurt jason thats the same thing that would happen between wolverine and freddy they well fight for ever becuz they can't die

Manowar
and its another gay thread created by chrissyg

chrissyg
wtf wat thread did i start this time?

Manowar
the one youre posting in

chrissyg
o actually its not gay and if u don't like it then thats ok with me maybe i do like the idea of freddy vs wolverine

mildogz
**** freddy vs wolverine... wolvie would shredd freddy back to sleep.
freddy's claws would tickle wolverine.

thats the end...

ragesRemorse
this is getting old, superhero's will always beat the super zero's

FeceMan
You're so ****ing stupid. That's all I have to say.

Magee
I dont even know why im posting but....

Yea ok he cant die. But what would stop collosus from ripping his head arms and legs off? Whats Jason gonna do then eh

FFS ur such a...!!!

§nakehead
yeah!!!! especially jason x vs. collosus

§nakehead
theres nothing gay about it.

mildogz
what is this about wolvie vs freddy or jason vs collosus?

anyway wolvie is freddies nightmare. and collosus would crush jasons head with one hand. niether of these foo's are any match for x-men.

FeceMan
USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

JuggernautFan
IF the fight happened in a dream world setting, i think freddy would toy with wolverine for hours on end, then dig deep within his head and find his worst fear. then exploit it...... if it was in a reality setting wolverine takes it without any difficulty what-so-ever.

Joker1237
I dont know why you guys like VS treads like this, Whats next Mike Myers vs Batman??

wolverine 101
Wolverine would chop freddys head off

§nakehead
woverine has no true fear . Like daredevil

§nakehead
I got inspired evil face

Magee
Ok u realy need to stop double posting, theres a little button that says edit, bottom right of ur post.

Wolverine has no true fear? Hey why dont we stick him in a tank draw markings on him and attempt to graft metal into his body, scary scientist included.... Thats one of wolverines fears.

Arachnoidfreak
Cyber was his fear. man, Wolverine nearly shit himself when Cyber came around.

Elektra_lover
Wolvirine would whoop freedys p*ssy a$$

§nakehead
whos cyber? can I get a bio?

TheJuggernaut
I say it depends where they r fighting dreamworld freddy real world Wolverine

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's dreams are so messed up as it is Freddy will want to check into therapy after he steps in... sure he already needs it but he will want to get it after this.

Jason vs. Collosus is an even worse match up then this one. Jason would be reduced to a fine past from one hit.

Also I'm not sure if Wolverine was scared of Cyber, rather Cyber had a drug that made people fear him... I think.

chilled monkey
There was a story in the comics in which Wolverine went up against a creature called Nightmare who had similar dream-manipulation powers to Freddy. If Wolverine came out on top there, he could probably handle this one.

Plus, I think his typical reaction to fear is to get madder. He'd go into berserker mode, wake up, yanking Freddy into reality and then carve him up.

jinzin
Wolverine only came out on top because prof x helped him. Nontheless, though wolverine's kicking some hamburger a$$ in this fight. Even in a dream. Ogun couldn't possess wolverine for more than a few moments before he realized how fragmented, scary, and horrible wolverine's mind is.

TheJuggernaut
i realized freddy gets his powers off of fear and theres no way in hell wolverine will fear Freddy

SnakeEyes
GAY-ASS THREAD

Mider
Freddy does have a comic actually he has alot i think at least 10 maybe more anyway yeah only in the dream world would he win probably wolverine could take out jason cutting his machete in half then his head off but still it would not be SUPER easy it would take alot of punking on freddy's part to beat Wolverine having to use his stealth and brains he did pretty good against jason dont know if that a comic but its canon since one comic is after the events of freddy vs jason its called nightmare on elm street special by avalon or avatar comics LOOK IT UP.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's dreams are so messed up as it is Freddy will want to check into therapy after he steps in... sure he already needs it but he will want to get it after this.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.