Entourage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Power
HBO's new show Entourage is coming out this Sunday. I am looking forward to the Comic relief after Six Feet Under. Anyone else planning on watching? Looks like it is going to be pretty funny.

JamalMagloire
I watched this past Sunday....thought it was great. Did you like it? So far, I like Turtle's character the best and of course Piven's is great as always. Oh and I heard that they are already considering picking it up for a second season!

supertruper
I like Turtle's character too. Yea- I heard that too- 2nd season for Entourage on.

JamalMagloire
So happy to see this sticking around for another season. I'm always so disappointed when i get into a show and then it goes away! The last episode was one of my favorites so far, I can tell this show is picking up.

Holcomb
Anyone see Val Kilmer last night? I thought he was pretty funny...

ragesRemorse
Not the best venture in HBO's life. Not that intriuging. The dialogue of the show is ok, but there are better shows on for me to watch this one

Spitback
Worst show ever.it sucks so much.....

Holcomb
I think that might be a little drastic but it seems like you aren't a fan. What don't you like about the show? What shows do you like? Just curious...

Spitback
This show is stupid the whole show is based around a couple of actors trying to get more jobs blowjobs and many other stupid things.
I like.
Family guy/South park
Simpsons/futurama
Da Ali g show
Father ted
the office
one foot in the grave.

supertruper
I like Da Ali G too... Borat especially, and I also love Entourage...some of those lines are off the hook wrong. Last week, Jeremy Piven had this one line that just floored me : "I am like R. Kelly at recess!" so hysterical...smile

Linkalicious
Man I love this show! Everytime I watch it I'm fully entertained. I love the characters, and their lifestyle.

The cast is great, and the writing is fabulous.

This is probably the only TV show that I'll actually buy on DVD when it's released.

supertruper
Such classic lines-- Sunday HBO cannot get much better...imho...well, until the Sopranos return. I also miss Carmella!

clickclick
No doubt man, this is one of my favorite shows. Its funny and entertaining.

forumcrew
Just got into this show recently, saw some eps of season 2 and i just got all of season 1 and watched today. I really really like it a lot. And ive heard season 3 is already confirmed which is good.

Tired Hiker
I just finished watching season one today, I love it. I watched some of the Audio Commentary as well, great stuff!!!! I highly recommend the commentaries! Very entertaining and insightful!!

forumcrew
hmmm maybe I will buy the dvd, i had to download everything up to like #15 cause i just discovered the show recently. I really love it! they need to get it some more attention.

Solo
Love the show. ****ing hilarious. One of my favorites.

forumcrew
yea HBO needs to bring this out of summer hiding and run it all season like a normal show.

TheKingofKINGS!
Greatest HBO original series ever.

Lord Evolution
i got Ari hes hilarious next would be Drama

Solo
Already a thread.

RoguePw25
Threads Merged

RZA
'Speak! or I will intern you like it's 1942'..LOL

Piven makes this show IMO. I'm a fan but not that big. Not as big as Sopranos for example. I just don't think there's that much material here to make a show about. Example - Turtle shopping for shoes...oooahhhh...very enthralling. 'They're Fukijamas Vince..Fukijamas!'. Who gives a rats ass. Btw, Drama's pretty funny too.

Anyway, I still like the show, especially since there's really nothing else that's good on.

Did you guys like the final ep? Can't believe they actually Fired Ari!

I heard it's not really the end of season 3, it's like only the 1st part. The 2nd part is coming out next year but I think they're still calling it season 4.

forumcrew
well normaly during the break they are "filming" a movie on the show. I wasnt that suprised at the finale but im sure he will be back.

Kitay
Gotta say love this show so much.

Very rare to have such a entertaining, feel good show without all the problems etc.

Heard rumours HBO want to make this their primetime show now and are looking to run it for at least 8 seasons.

Not sure how true it is but watch this space....

Solo
It's coming back in April, supposedly. I hope it doesn't last eight seasons, that'd be awful. It could last six seasons, at the most, without getting old.

Kitay
Originally posted by Solo
It's coming back in April, supposedly. I hope it doesn't last eight seasons, that'd be awful. It could last six seasons, at the most, without getting old.

Well I trust HBO's judgement.

They apparently now view Entourage as their main Tv Show for the Future, seeing as alot of their shows are now in their final season etc.

Could last 8 seasons but things would have to drastically change along the way perhaps...

forumcrew
I heard it will be back in March. Sopranos comes back in January for 8 episodes and Entourage is supposed to have 8 episodes (as the second half of season 3) as soon as Sopranos 8 are done. Entourage would then start Season 4 in the summer like normal.

SithSpy
Anyone know when shooting starts for this season? Im going through Entourage withdrawals i need some spoilers haha

forumcrew
Originally posted by forumcrew
I heard it will be back in March. Sopranos comes back in January for 8 episodes and Entourage is supposed to have 8 episodes (as the second half of season 3) as soon as Sopranos 8 are done. Entourage would then start Season 4 in the summer like normal.

so im sure they are filming currently.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, I love Entourage; I really didn't think I would, but I do. Especially Ari, he's perfect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.