Wolverine + Venom + Carnage vs Daredevil + Spiderman + Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Id go with the bad@$$ trip team. Wolv, Ven, and Carnage.

After Wolv finishes off DD. He goes and helps ven finish Spiderman. Then if Carnage isnt done with Punisher yet... hes name is gonna switch to "The Punished" eek!

Alpha Centauri
You really have the weirdest perception of who would beat who.

Venom wouldn't need help beating Spider-Man, Carnage could take out Punisher and Wolverine could go for Daredevil.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
Well... sorry MR.Perfect!

FeceMan
Does this count as one of those obvious match-ups? Carnage could probably handle most of them alone.

Arachnoidfreak
DD is more than capable of handing Wolverine his own ass. Carnage can take Punisher, and Venom would beat Spiderman. that leaves DD vs Venom and Carnage. Venom and Carnage start fighting each other, because they are bitter enemies, and Daredevil say "the hell with this" and goes back to hell's kitchen.

LeAtHerRFace
DD would never in his life beat Wolverine

FeceMan
How could DD beat Wolverine?

Arachnoidfreak
DD has beaten better and similar opponents, such as Sabretooth, who frequently roughs Wolverine up. Just search the other threads for proof/other people's views. I think there is a DD vs Wolverine thread somewhere.

LeAtHerRFace
So... Wolverine has fought with waaaay stronger enemies than Sabretooth. And either beaten his greater opponents or held his own.

Arachnoidfreak
Then why does Sabretooth keep kicking his ass?

LeAtHerRFace
Not all the time.
How many times has Sabretooth and DD tangled?

Arachnoidfreak
I only know of once, but DD beat his ass so bad that Sabretooth ran away so he wouldn't die.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... maybe Sabretooth was in bad health?
And the comic was in favor of DD.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine's fighting skill is just not good enough to match Daredevil. Elektra almost killed Wolverine, and Daredevil is a better fighter than Elektra.

FeceMan
Elektra had stabbies, though.

moshtitan
and boobies... yes

Arachnoidfreak
LOL

SUPERMANDAMAN
Noway in hell can dd beat wolverin. Wolverine is stronger and has adamantium claws (like he would need to use them) and not to mention he is one of the best fighters in marvel i mean the man has 120 years of experience and i doubt daredevil would be able to deliver enough damage to get past his healing factor.

Arachnoidfreak
Sabretooth as all of that; a healing factor, peak human strength, and claws. DD whooped his ass. Daredevil is more than capable of handling Wolverine. DD is faster, more agile, and his martial arts ARE better. Daredevil is ranked in the top 10, not even that, the top 5 in Marvel fighters, where is Wolverine?

Wolverine isn't stronger anyway, they both have peak human strength, 800lbs.

Shadow_King
hey wolverine can go up against omega red ok and omega red is a super soilder. oh ya and i think W+V+C could beat S+D+P

Arachnoidfreak
what the hell does Omega Red have to do with anything?

Shadow_King
well nothing really i was jusr pointing out that omega red is a very strong person and could defeat DD easily. And wolverine could defeat omega red.

Beyonder
If both sides had prep-time, DD's side would win. Why? Spidey informs his partner's of the symbiotes weakness. Frank digs through his arsenal and so handy flamethrower...does he have sonic weapons?

Punisher Vs. Wolverine
Spidey Vs. Venom - sonic grenade or flamethrower
Dare Devil Vs. Carnage - flamethrower (Kassidy's only weak to fire)

Beyonder
Shadow_King

well nothing really i was jusr pointing out that omega red is a very strong person and could defeat DD easily. And wolverine could defeat omega red.

Only because Logan's healing factor allows him to surive life drain and death-spores. If DD had those, he'd give Red a fight too. Red usually hands Wolverine his ass, as well.

Arachnoidfreak
Venom and Carnage would NEVER work together on a team. Its basically Wolverine vs Spiderman Punisher and Daredevil.

Ok, Omega Red's powers aren't even close to Wolverine's there was no reason to bring him up.

SUPERMANDAMAN
actaully daredevils strength level is normal wolverine is right on super human because he can lift 800 pounds due to his adamantium which help him supposrt it and why do u think he is such a great fighter he is only rated a 5 wolverine is rated 7

SUPERMANDAMAN
Not to mention wolverine has beatin the hulk has dd ever beat the hulk???

Alpha Centauri
You love pretending that everyone can beat The Hulk don't you?

Is there not ONE thread where you can drop your vendetta? Jeez.

-AC

moshtitan
i dont think Wolvies ever beat Hulk,....but thats off topic.

Shadow_King
i think when wolvie lost against hulk he was fired from dept. H so professor X took him into the x-men.

moshtitan
proballly.....i know grey hulk beat him once.

FeceMan
What the deuce, it's a theoretical question. Carnage would pwn all and, with the help of Wolverine and Venom, would make himself a salad. Because he probably has difficulty making himself something to eat, especially a salad. (And I don't know where that came from.)

SUPERMANDAMAN
nope wolverine beat grey hulk i know that he is the weakest form of the hulk but still thats pretty good.

FeceMan
No, it's not.

moshtitan
i thought wolvie cut open his gut and hulk went down, then healed up and knocked out wolvie.

FeceMan
AFTER ripping his hand out from his healed abdomen, correct?

moshtitan
thats what im talkin about.

SUPERMANDAMAN
what are u talkin about that wasnt wolverine that was speed freek that u are talkin about in The incredible hulk#430

Arachnoidfreak
You can't just take a character, alter his personality, and then throw him in a fight. You have to take everything into account. Carnage and Venom are ENEMIES, they HATE each other, they wouldn't work together.

moshtitan
ya, your right. but i really think hulk won that fight w/ wolvie.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Doesnt matter back to the point wolverine would beat the sight back into daredevil.

Arachnoidfreak
No, he really wouldn't. Elektra almost killed Wolverine(punctured his lungs, and just all around kicked his ass), DD would slap him around like a b!tch.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Did this happen in a daredevil comic???

FeceMan
No, it happened in a Superman comic.

ragesRemorse
two words beserker barrage.

SUPERMANDAMAN
noway dd has a stick laughing

ragesRemorse
LOL oh yeah i forgot, and watch out, it can seperate into two sticks tied together

FeceMan
Berseker barrage? Look, if a "normal" human chick beat up Wolverine and DD is a more skilled fighter than her, how could he lose? Of course, he doesn't have stabbies, does he?

Alpha Centauri
"nope wolverine beat grey hulk i know that he is the weakest form of the hulk but still thats pretty good."

Hahaha what form of Hulk did he fight? Bruce Banner?

Coz we all know Grey Hulk punished Wolverine. There was also a comic called "Wolverine Battles The Incredible Hulk" and Hulk presented Wolverine's backside to him on a green platter.

On topic, I know Carnage would own Venom and that they never get on but again it's a theoretical. The Carnage/Venom team would beat the opposite team on their own I think.

-AC

FeceMan
Like green eggs and ham?

Wolverine could use his healing and stab Bruce Banner and then Bruce would turn into the Hulk who is a big, green monster-guy and then Wolverine would fight him.

(Sorry, I just had to.)

SUPERMANDAMAN
yea she may have beatin him in a dare devil comic because they dont want to make their characters look bad

ragesRemorse
hey man, put elktra up against some of the villains that wolverine has gone up against, well you cant because there is no way that elektra could even begin to hope to go toe to toe with omega red, juggernaut, silver samuri, magneto, and the entire cast of x-men villans. I doubt elektra could even take on a sentenal. Besides this is a match between daredevil and wolverine. Yeah daredevil has a chance, and a good one. Sooner or later though he has to go close combat, and wolverine is amongst the most savage close combat fighters in all comics. the beserker barrage is when wolverine basically goes ape shit, loses controll and his subconcious of weapon x takes over. the beseker barrage has put down countless enemies.

FeceMan
Daredevil is blind so he would win.

(THE ASIAN HULK STRIKES AGAIN!)

SUPERMANDAMAN
Daredevil may be the man without fear but Wolverine is the man who dont fear noone i mean look at the people he goes against.

ragesRemorse
daredevil being blind makes him win? are you refering to his increased senses?

Shadow_King
wolvie has the expirence to defeat DD.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Daredevil wouldnt be able to hit the hulk hard enough to take out Wolverine before he gets one hit on Daredevil and kills him i mean Wolverine has taken hits from Jerggy the Hulk before and i think they are a lil stronger.

Shadow_King
i think it should go liek this- Wolverine vs Punisher,Venom vs Spiderman,Carnage vs DD

SUPERMANDAMAN
Carnage would beat him before he even knew what happens he has a better chance against Wolverine.

Shadow_King
well then it would be better that way cuz then wolvies team would win. and how do you know wolvie would go against DD is it cuz you think it would be fair match then.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Still wouldnt be a close match but it would be the closest to even u can get.

badsymbiote
Alpha Centauri is right--Venom and Carnage (as a team) could take all the rest, and then a few more. Thank God they hate each other.

ragesRemorse is right about the berserker barrage or berserker claw--it'a an absolutely automatic ass-whoopin'.

Shadow King--if you're gonna break it down like that, I think it should go:

Wolverine vs. Carnage --primeval savagery on both sides

Venom vs. Punisher --vigilante face-off

DD vs. Spidey --paragons of heroism in a sparring session

Arachnoidfreak
Daredevil is a better fighter than Wolverine. Daredevil is more agile than Wolverine. He has mastered an ancient style of martial arts. He has super-enhanced senses. When people rank Marvel's top fighters, DD is up there in the top 5. Where is Wolverine? probably number 15 or so.

Wolverine has some claws, a healing factor, animal senses, and some samurai training. They are the same in strength(800 pounds max).

Daredevil would kick Wolverine's ass. I love Wolverine as much as any Marvel fan, but the ****ing fanboys are starting to piss me off.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Your the F*** fanboy thinkin that daredevil would win Wolverine is a better fighter than daredevil you can check marvel encyclopedia and marvel. com they all gave him a 7 on fighting skills where as dare devil has only a 5 i mean the man has a 120 years of experience and not only is he a better fighter he can take hits from people like the hulk and juggernaut so that man can take a ass whoopin so in what way do u think that dare devil with his normal human stregth is going to be able to take down a man who can take blows from someone who has lifted 150 billion ton mountain???

Alpha Centauri
No he couldn't Supermandaman, you're right.

But neither can Wolverine. Nobody can TAKE them. It's about who takes them more. Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton. So he would.

But Daredevil is a better hand to hand combatant. Maybe not fighting SPIRIT, but fighter.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I'm far from a fanboy. Daredevil isn't even my favorite character, in fact, I like Wolverine more.

120 years experience my ass. The Weapon X program erased most of his memory, Logan barely knows who he is, let alone his experience as a samurai. On top of that, his healing factor heals over any brain damage with new cells, meaning any memory he may have lost from serious head damage is gone.

Marvel Encyclopedia is inaccurate, their rating system is bullshit, everyone knows this. I think a strength rating of 4 is 800 pounds to 25 tons. What?? That's like saying Carnage is in the same strength class as Captain America. The gap inside the class is just too wide.

Daredevil is the better fighter. Wolverine still has to breathe, yes? Daredevil has more than enough skill to land a serious blow to Logan's esophagus with his billy club, rendering him unconcious by way of suffocation. Logan is still vulnerable to pressure points, which Daredevil is fully capable of exploiting.

SUPERMANDAMAN
And what do u think wolverine is going to do while this is going on just sit there and take the hits no he is prolly going to go into his berserker mode and cut dare devil in half.

Arachnoidfreak
Of course he isn't going to just sit there and take it, hence why I said "Daredevil has the skill to". Wolverine can't just turn on his berserker rage like a button, he has to get angry. He can't get angry if he can't breathe. Besides, Daredevil can throw his billy club, he doesn't have to be within Logan's reach.

Beyonder
Dare Devil >= Wolverine

moshtitan
this would be awesome too see. both have extraordinary senses and fighting ability. both have mastered a form of martial arts. Wolvies got a healing factor, adamantium skeleton, and claws. D.D.'s an acrobat, makes better use of his enviorment, and has the billy club. Wolvie can definately take more damage and has the ability to go berserk. daredevil could avoid most damage wolvie would try to inflict and would always have a plan. i honestly couldnt pick a winner. pretty even

Jason Wyngarde
wolverine is a better fightier than daredevil. come on a freak

Arachnoidfreak
No, he isn't. read some Daredevil comics, bios, anything you want. Just stay away from that damn Marvel Encyclopedia, or the stupid card games. Their rating systems are completely inaccurate.

In fact, just search the rest of the forum, and you'll see plenty of posts with facts on why, and how, DD would hand Wolverine his ass. I gave one example just now, at the top of the page.

Jason Wyngarde
wolvie is a 7 at h2h combat.dd is at five. sourve marvel.com the people who write the comics

moshtitan
they just rank wolvie. that because of his beresrker rage. daredevil probally IS a better fighter than wolive most of the time.

Arachnoidfreak
What did I JUST say? You know that rating system is bullshit right? Someone with level 4 strength(according to the Marvel Encyclopedia rating system) is 800 pounds to 25 tons. To repeat what I just said earlier in the thread, that's like saying Carnage is in the same strength class as Captain America. The gap inside the level is just too large to take seriously.

Besides, Daredevil HAS taken down Wolverine before, with a karate chop to the neck.

SnakeEyes
well ArachnoidFreak, u seem to think that DD could beat Wolverine very easily on any given day. You make Wolverine sound like a drunken granny with the strength level of a snail. And i am sorry to tell you that he is at least a little better than that..... Happy Dance

Arachnoidfreak
No, I'm not. I'm not saying Wolverine is a wuss in any way. It would be a great fight, but DD will come out on top. Strength wouldn't really be a factor, because they are the SAME. Peak human. 800 lbs. Wolverine is actually one of my favorite characters, but even I know when he is outmatched.

Jason Wyngarde
i think it would be a good fight. but what has always troubled me with wolverine is that when people punch him they dont break there hand

SnakeEyes
yeah, if somebody punched wolvie, shouldn't there hand break?

Arachnoidfreak
If someone like DD or Capt. America punched him on the bone, then yea. If DD hits him in the throat, DD won't feel much. Someone like Spiderman could punch Logan in the jaw and not break his hand, but that's because of his strength, and pretty good durability.

Kontraz
I also agree that it would be a good match, but i think wolvie would still come out on top. You mentioned earlier A-Freak that if he couldn't breathe, he couldnt go into beserk mode. Umm... have you ever had the wind knocked out of you? Your brain actually NATURALLY goes into a semi-berserk mode, causing your adrenaline to go into overdrive (which actually sucks, cuz it makes it harder to get the oxygen back to normal levels) but still, he would be stunned, but his beserk mode would most definately kick in.

moshtitan
good point....but i doubt theyll agree with you.

SnakeEyes
wow that is a good point. I would have to go with Wolverine on this one, and yes i have read both DD and Wolvie comics!

LeAtHerRFace
Wolverine will still f*uck DD up

FeceMan
If you hammered on a femur as hard as you could, wouldn't you break your hand? You'd break it just like you'd break your hand beating on adamantium. The only thing protecting the "punchee" is the fact that Wolverine's skin cushions the blow.

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, I've had the wind knocked out of me. Panic sets in and your adrenaline DOES start pumping faster, but your natural response is to try and start breathing again, not fight.

badsymbiote
Some good points on both sides. And,

in SOME people panic sets in, and then there are the rest of us. If you're gonna hit me, for example, it had better be a really good blow, 'cuz it very likely is the last you'll throw.

Arachnoidfreak
In everyone there is that 5-6 second period right after you get hit and stop breathing where your brain's priority is to breathe, not fight. Why? because breathing is a priority over fighting for survival. after that 5-6 seconds, the adrenaline is still pumping, and it's ass whooping time. or, if your a wuss, go and cry to your mommy.

FeceMan
If you punch me, don't hit me in the mouth or I'll bite your hand. Real hard.

CorderaMitchell
Venom and Carnage come out on this so fast its not even funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.