Da ali G show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Man this has to be the funniest show on t.v. No exaggeration. new season starts sunday. Anyone else watch this show? If not you should check it out. It's on HBO sundays at 10

fuct_up_kid
i never watched da ali g show, but ali g in the usaiii was hysterical!

dean7879
ali g rules...the funniest episode i when he is interviewing david beckham(soccer player) and his wife victoria beckham(spice girl member)
he took the p**s out of them real bad
one of the best british comedy series eva

fabgab04
That man is insane!!! Which makes him really funny to watch laughing Da Ali G Show is hilarious, but I gotta say that the best parts are always when he plays his part as Ali G not the other people like the fasion designer or the middle eastern guy as much.

Abbita
Oh that series is old but a right laugh, i love ali g and totally recommend you buy Ali G indahouse if you like him cuz its a good movie big grin

does anyone know if there are plans for a new series here in england?

ragesRemorse
yeah its old, but he has new episodesin america. He is even more offensive, and risk taking in the states.

shaber
I think the law in some states must be less oppressive than it is here.

ragesRemorse
whers here?

dean7879
best dvd has to be his bling bling one....hilarious....especially the part where he is interviewing this american chap about evolution...Lol

ali g: so where did us..humanoids come from?
guy: we came from apes
ali g: so your sayin somewhere down the line my nan did it with a monkey?

lol quality stuff

JamalMagloire
first time i watched it and i could not stop laughing...the guy is hilarious!!

dean7879
west side raver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.