T'Challa vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manowar
thoughts??? i think Cap could take it, but i think T'Challa would give him a run for the money...

Arachnoidfreak
Your avatar is disturbing...

Manowar
hahahahaha

Alpha Centauri
I echo your sentiments in opening post but.......

...............is that the GAY Spider-Man song thing?

Manowar.....what the hell man? Haha.

-AC

ScarletSpider
T'Challa. He's a smart manipulative cookie. He knows how to, and has taken out Iron Man, I'm sure he has a contingency plan for Cap.

Jason Wyngarde
man iron man is a wuss he got beat down by some dude who was just really good at fighting named temugin or something. lmao

ScarletSpider
Yeah. When T'Challa fought him, weird as it sounds, it wasn't a fair fight on Iron Man's part. T'Challa had gained access to the Iron Man armor, he disabled the force field, and took out his fuel and power packs in one swipe.

Manowar
no its just that T'Challa kicks assssss

ScarletSpider
Yes he does. I can't wait for the Black Panther 2099 one shot. And the Daredevil one.

§words point
such a gay avater

Jason Wyngarde
black panther has a cool look to him. but they would probaly make cap win if it happened in the comics.

moshtitan
Cap beat him in Contest of Champions, althought Cap mentioned that neither man were fighting to their full potential.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, Contest of Champions had some good stuff, but ultimatly it was kind of dumb. They always have to make up some stupid reason to have them fight. Oh no! It's the big bad Brood. Why don't they just do it for charity, they can all fight for AIDS relief, and beat the crap out of each other, and be cognizant of it, not being controlled by nannites.

Board Walker
Im goig with ol cap on this one.

PRAYERRUN
Cap always wins these things......kinda like batman lol.

jrodslam
Cap.

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302795& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Black+Panther+vs+Captain+
America%29+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.