Snes Rom And Emulator Issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badsymbiote
OK--I've had one of these before, on one of my old pcs. I lost it, and the cd, and I don't know the source.

Beyonder sent me Maximun Carnage and Separation Anxiety, and alot of other great stuff, and I downloaded an emulator, but I can't remember how to use it, and last time it was so d*mned easy, but I'm having some trouble, and it's irking me because my oldest son and I are dying to play, but I failed to install it right once already, and now I'm hesitant to try again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't know what I did wrong. HELP!

ragesRemorse
just go to www.romnation.net When you download an emulator save it to somewhere you can get to easily, like under documents.download some roms, go to the emulator you saved under documents or where ever, do extract al files then just click on the emulator icon and it will open up, click on open,play or load roms, then pick on one of your games and have fun. By the way if you go to romnation, dont bother with the voting before downloading, it is pointless
if youstill have problems PM me

Linkalicious
my sexy xbox has 700+ snes roms on it. I love playing the Spidey games except they are incredibly hard to beat. I still haven't beaten Maximum Carnage. sad

aenima_dead
by far the easiest emulator to download and use is zsneswv1.36

and you can d.l. it from romnation wink

SaTsuJiN
you people should be PM'ing these informations back and forth, talking about them in the open will get you in trouble by a mod

badsymbiote
If anyone gets a talking to over this, it should be ME.

These guys are just being helpful--I checked this thread once or twice the day or two after i posted it, and then I assumed it was moved or closed. I only found it now 'cause someone else was browsing it.

THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH--I've been hanging onto the stuff, but was getting pretty frustrated sifting through all the b.s. sites out there.

Yay!!!

SaTsuJiN
so you basically had trouble installing? or you installed and it crashed? I think helping someone trouble shoot one isnt as bad as telling where to d/l one.. O_o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.