Superman Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Potentially one of the best fights I think.

Discuss.

-AC

ragesRemorse
yeah, i knew this was comming, and i am still split. diddnt they beat the shit out of each other? these are two characters who are virtualy invincible, Superman is stronger,and faster but Thor has more powerfull abilities, i think Thors Hammy takes the win in this match. then again i am not that knowledgable on Thor so my opinion may be void

Arachnoidfreak
Again? There are already like 4 threads on this.

FeceMan
"Brown is the color of poo!"

"Yes. Yes, it is."

Linkalicious
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=299593&highlight=Superman+vs+Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297213&highlight=Superman+vs+Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=300722&highlight=Superman+vs+Thor

Yes, this thread has been made more than once before. Sometimes it'd be nice of the so called "regulars" did a search before they went thread creation crazy...

SUPERMANDAMAN
old

Manowar
Thor would win anyways but someone (and we wont mention SUPERMANDAMAN's name) will disagree that Superman can be destroyed by anyone

SUPERMANDAMAN
Hey wheter u like it or not superman won already in a non fan voted comic and i mean if marvel was able to admit to superman being better who are to judge.

Alpha Centauri
I don't think it's admittance to one being better, just coming out on top. But that's me, I'm sensible.

-AC

moshtitan
Thor has the potential to win....Supes being vulnerable to magic and all...and thors no slouch in the strength dep. either

Jason Wyngarde
thor

jayson
Superman is vunerable to magic. his invincibility would be for shit against mjolnir.

Shadow_King
i think it would be a stalemate. and i heard that thor would have been a DC character

jayson
I think kirby's orion + universe is a close to a DC thor + asgard as it gets. Great comic though.

jayson
Hey shadow king. i'm not from the netherlands. i just didn't no how to update my profile.

wallywestthebes
superman hands-down

Alpha Centauri
Superman would have his hands down. I must concur.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
I'll go with Supes

Duke
I believe Superman would do this, even as I much as I dislike DC, Superman has got this in his favor.

ScarletSpider
Mama put my cape in the ground, I can't use it anymooooore, it's getting dark, to dark to see, feels like I'm knocking on Valhala's dooooor.

Superman loses to the immortal God of Freakin' Thunder.

jayson
THOR RULES!!!!!!!!

Magee
hey scarlet spider that better be G 'n' R version and not Bob Dylan blink

FeceMan
Valhalla is a good place to be. Of course, training to battle against the Frost Giants (and knowing that they'll win) until the end of the world isn't exactly the most fun thing to do...and having to deal with a wolf that's going to swallow the "head honcho" whole kind of sucks.

GreatMuta
I think That that Thor would barely edge by Superman. Thor is a God Supes is an alien. Thor Has centuries of experience fighting gods and overpowered monsters. Mijonir is magically enchanted and supes isn't a fan of that mess, also if all else fails Thor can call in a favor to pop's and grab ye faithful Destroyer armor and then we can all say bye bye blue boy!

Red Superfly
Thor would win? Why? because I hate Superman.

No other reason than that, sorry. I think it'd be a very even fight - but my sheer hatred for Mr. Red Y-Fronts would somehow have a negative effect on Supes in a psychic sense - for the hatred is that great.

I'm so totally blinded by my bias that I'd even say Captain America could beat Superman. My will would make it so.

However, realistically, I know deep down Superman would win - cos he always wins (bleurgh). And even if he dies, he comes back - because he has some mystical psychic tie with DC's desparation. When DC is getting desparate, Superman saves the day!

Alpha Centauri
It's like The Simpsons and Fox of the comic world.

-AC

Red Superfly
Ain't it though?

It's like ANY "Superman vs. X" topic has that lingering over it. We all know Supes would win because it really is that obvious. He's been shoved down our throats that much that we all think he will never, ever, truly be beaten. He just won't die.

Instead of creating new franchises for the future, they'd rather let Superman do the dirty work every freakin time, making him carry the company on his shoulders. The man should have died, in a blaze of glory, to pass the torch onto something new. As it stands, I can't even look at the character without shaking my head in disgust.

Oh well, take what I say with a pinch of salt, don't get angry if you still enjoy Supes, but my interest died when I saw more promising characters out there.

Victor Von Doom
I think he's more figuratively unbeatable than literally.

Just one of those metafers.

Hang on, he's from space, why the Hell is he an All American Hero?

Alpha Centauri
I was thinking that.

Why is someone from Krypton walking around with old glory on his shoulders?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Maybe it's a secret tribute to the wonders of immigration.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. Especially considering we know how America treat aliens or alien sightings. The last thing they'd do is let them wave the flag.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Superman is da man he has never lost a battle and he never will anyone he comes across he eventually has beatin.

Alpha Centauri
Meanwhile in the real world, the dwellers of KMC Forums indulged in a Superman Vs Thor debate.

-AC

Magee
lol!!

Yea thats all i got to say.... heh no expression

moshtitan
that was just a ridiculous comment to make.

Alpha Centauri
You expected any less of him? Really?

-AC

morbius
that would be a cool fight

GD5Jc6GNBB
Thor would win do to the mjolinir.

supremthor
but thor has to cath superman with mjolinir

juggernaut74
Superman will turn that somb!tch sideways and stick it straight up Thors candy @ss. Of course this is from my point of view.

Arsenal
Yours and mine alike.

wrathofachilles
Superman can't actually handle magic though, and Mjolnir is at the top of the hierarchy of magical objects. In reality, Thor would subdue Supes with his magical properties. In a fist fight, it'd go on for days. The crossover fight was actually poor writing and the writers regretted how they handled it. Jurgens himself said either combatant could win just as easily as the other.

eleveninches
no

In reality, they dont exist

Spiderninja008
this is comics, not reality smile

wrathofachilles
Ok, in reality they don't exist, but in comics they do exist. You know what I meant.

SnakeEyes
With Thor being a god and all, plus having magic to weaken Superman, i really can't see where Supes could win. Strength and speed are about equal, and Thor has much more experience.

supremthor
not really superman is stronger,faster and has a greater endurance han thor but thor is magic so supes endurance wont count.

wrathofachilles
I don't think Superman is stronger at this point. Pre-Crisis Superman yes, but current Supes is about equal to Classic Thor. Current Thor is obviously stronger.

supremthor
current thor is as strong if not stronger then Galactus

Spiderninja008
really? i haven't brushed up on Thor lately....ur not tawkn bout king thor r u? he's practically God.

supremthor
no current thor is more powerful then odin

eleveninches
CURRENTLY, Odin is dead, as are most of the asgardian gods. I think that ragnarok happenned a few issues before the end of the last thor series. THor has become an uber powerful cosmic-type deity, who is way more powerful than odin was.

wrathofachilles
Yeah the Thor series just ended this month. I don't know what the hell's going on, but you can't just just have Thor 'go to sleep for a few centuries.' He's one of Marvel's top heroes.

And Thor IS a god whether he's King Thor or not wink

Havoc470
wow this one has a capital V, instead of the other one having a lowercase v...good job

thor wins this one imo

Lonelygirl15
Superman or Thor?

quanchi112
when i made my decsion earlier it was with regular thor not with odins power. if thor is king and we are going by that thor he wins nine outta ten times but regular thor against reg superman loses slight majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.