I know where Johnny will be seated----

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Okay, I watched E! news and they was showing where everyone will be sitting at the oscars (celebritys) and Johnny Depp's poster picture with his name was sitting on a row sit directly in front of Julia Roberts, I think he will be pretty easy to see, but to bad he isn't on the front row sad

Just thought everyone 'might' wanna know where to even look for him at. So if you see if big smile (julia roberts) then you know Johnny is going to be right in front of hersmile LOL.....

REMEMBER TO WATCH THE OSCARS SUNDAY!!! SUPPORT JOHNNY!

Becca~

JacksBabe777
COOL! i didn't know that. i forgot to watch E! news and E.T and all that stuff last night. i was watching Extream close up...(it was on Johnny)

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i was watching that E! true hollywood story (it was johnny depp too!) i've seen it like 5 times,so i hate to say it, but i got bored and took a nap and totally missed that. THANKS!! i was worried that he might be hard to spot

JacksBabe777
E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY WAS ON!!!! what time was it on????? yea i thought he would be hard to find too... he usually is. but i have spotted him like when other people were going up to except an award and all that the camera would watch them and johnny would be there in the background... but thanx

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Your welcome I 'figured' EVERYONE wanted to knowwink I didn't see the hollywood story thing, CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!! ARRRGHH!

Becca~
Johnny was EASY to spot at the Golden Globes the camera was on him a lot!

Kitoky
Great! I'll cheer him on! But my main support goes to LotR stick out tongue I'll cheer him on because he did an excellent job!

big grin

MissesDepp?!
i have his E! true hollywood story on tape, my mom's friend taped it for me.............YAY! kitoky ur friends with SamIam? she hasn't told you where she is??? where we are??? well pm me and i'll tell you...

Kitoky
Yes, I'm friends with SamIam....What do you mean where she is? You mean location? Did I need to know? confused

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
who is SamIam??????

beaujay1
oh im definitely watching!!!!!!!!!

Unholy_Cheese
Watching what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.