Venom vs Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
I think sandman has this one because he has crazy durability and not to mention he almost took out iron man before and iron man is no push over.

Manowar
Sandman could definitely do it! he has MUCH more variety than Venom and he is really strong

SnakeEyes
VENOM ALL THE WAY
I MEAN SPIDEY CAN BEAT SANDMAN RIGHT? SO THAT MEANS VENOM COULD TOO! YEAH! GO VENOM!

Manowar
no Spidey has often LOST to Sandman so Venom would too

moshtitan
im takin Sandman. he seems to much for Venom.

SnakeEyes
so are you saying that everytime they fight, Spiderman looses and Sandman kills him.
uhhhhhhh, no! Spiderman would not be around today if he lost to Sandman every time they fought!

GO VENOM!

Manowar
no dickhead! i mean that 75% of the time they fight on a "random encounter", Spider-Man is beaten (not KILLED) by the Sandman! Sandman could easily beat Venom

**disclaimer: i know that Sandman gets his share of beat-downs also

moshtitan
it sucks so bad when you have to explain yourself....wat a shame.

Manowar
grr i know!

SnakeEyes
Hey you ****ing ******* ***** **** shithead do not ****ing swear at me on these ****ing posts you cock **** sucker assclown!

i am just saying Venom could win, and Sandman would have trouble with him

moshtitan
that was real cool....

not.

SnakeEyes
i was not trying to be "cool" i was just being sarcastic. so please stop being a teenage geek who sits here all day and trys to tell ppl what "cool" is

Duke
I think Sandman has more of a chance than Venom does in a battle between the two. Yea Spider-Man may have put Sandman away on occasions, but that doesn't mean Venom can do the same, some of us have to remeber that Venom isn't exactly the kind of person you would want to call "bright."

Kontraz
you do realize that sandman and venom DID FIGHT and Venom DID WIN. He bit a huge freakin chunk out of sandman's body, and the poison from the bite had a reaction with sandmans mutation, causing him to eventually fall apart....

Manowar
yep

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea and thats a bunch of bs on venom because first of sandman can become about as dense as the thing so i dont know how he could bite that second so what if he took a bite out of him sand man has the power to just take inmore sand so it doesnt matter and 3 off when did venom start havin a poisnous bite and would it really affect someone just made up of sand and has to real organs or anything to affect i mean the man almost beat iron man.

Kontraz
well, he's probably not called venom for nothing. I mean, the fumes the symbiote can put off are strong enough to knock people out, so that's obviously a toxin. I guess in his bite its just in liquid form.

Also, the guy has super strength. He has broken through walls before.... im sure thats how he was able to bite into sandman. And about the guy just takin in more sand? Like i said, his mutation reacted with the bite and he ended up not being able to control it anymore. He just started crumbling away over the enxt fewdays until he died.... (i've heard that he later returned, but i havent seen any of those comics. Either way, he still lost)

Manowar
i agree--horrid writing

SUPERMANDAMAN
Venom is strong but he isnt that strong i mean he lifts 11 tons sandman lifts 85 tons it was just bad writing sandman could of just squished venom besides where in venoms list of powers has it ever stated him having a poisnous bite a symbiot is just suppose to heightin the abilities of the wearer and i know know no human with poison.

Kontraz
sharks cant lift much, yet they are able to rip nice sized holes out of boats...... A sledge hammer cant lift much, but it can easily knock a whole in a wall.... a drill cant lift much, but it can straight through a door...

dont compare being able to damage something to being able to lift weight.... also, strength DOES NOT EQUAL endurance. Just because somebody is stronger, doesn't mean they can't be hurt by something weaker. If that was the case spider-man would loose to nearly all of his enemies, because it would be impossible for him to inflict ANY damage...

SUPERMANDAMAN
alright then lets put it like this sandman has a 6 durability thats the same as thor and thing and iron man so ur saying that he could take a bite out of them and like i have said the symbiot only enhances the powers of the user and i have never seen someone with a poisnous bite.

Kontraz
about the poisonous bite.... he has always had toxic fumes, so it's probably just a liquid form of that, so stop bringing that up, its not a big deal

about sandman having a durability of 6. Thats PROBALY because everytime somebody punches him, he can just make the blows go right through him, scattering a bit of sand but doing no damage.

Also, Venom has been able to rip through metal... it doesnt surprise me that he has was able to bite into a rock, plus, if i remember correctly, the bite was more of a sneak attack. Sandman wasnt expecting it, so didnt have a chance to harden, not that i think it would have made much of a difference.

bottom line is he lost. It was official, he got his ass kicked. Stop whining just cuz you wanted him to win. Nothing you can do that is going to make marvel go back and say the fight didnt happen or that sandman should have won.

FeceMan
I would assume that Venom has a bite similar to that of a gila monster.

Linkalicious
Kontraz is so freaking right it's sexy! zorro

Venom can take a licking and keep on ticking. He also plays coy and acts like he's down for the cout a lot. I don't necessarily agree with the poisonous bite, because i have about 90% of the Venom comics and a bunch of Spidey's, and never heard about it before. But that sh!t is gree...i'm guessing that isn't exactly Nickelodeon Gack! Got his name somehow i guess...

This is just one of those seemingly frequent times that strength wasn't the determining factor in this fight. Venom's taken a beat down from Juggernaut on more than one occasion...and he's gotten in some really good shots on him in the mean time. No reason to think Venom couldn't stand a chance against Sandman just because he's strong....

Hostile
Venom. Cause he's Venom, and Sand Man is Sand Man.

FeceMan
Precisely.

Duke
Sounds like a pretty good arguement

Alpha Centauri
I thought you were referring to Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

I think this one could go either way.

-AC

Kontraz
and as i've said before... they did fight, and venom did win, with ease...

steverules
I give it to venom since he killed sandman

Venom Dude No.1
Venom wins this fight, no doubt about that, Venom has even beaten stronger guys like Juggy and Carnage, so he would win

Sparkz
Hello Sandman is dead he can't put up much of a fight against venom if he's dead...what was that who killed him you asked I don't know whats the name shmenom, no wait thats right it was VENOM!. how could I foget that.

Jvenom
Venom fought Sandman twice. The first thim Sandman needed help from Silver Sable and the wild pack. They all only brought Venom down with a sonci gun. Before that Venom was kicking their butts including Sandman. The second time Venom needed Spider-Man's help and Sandman was nearly killed. In that comic Sandman told Spider-Man he could not beat Venom alone.

Venom all the way.

K3VIL
Sandman is Class 85, he's hella strong, he possess a high degree of durability thank to his density control, the Human Torch when blasts him to damage or slow down him doesn't go for the soft way, he knows how tough this bastard is.
Sandman in his last appearences has gone through a sort of "secondary mutation", losing portions of his body cause him to become weaker, it's like you take away his lifeforce.
It sounds dumb to me, cause on MAJOR occasions Spidey and other heroes took away parts of his body and Sandman just keep reforming.
I've heard he's now kinda fused with a beach of New Jersey, so maybe he'll come back more powerful than ever, or he'll just stay there.
Anyway Venom can win this only with PIS.

Jvenom
Venom already beat him twice.

jinzin
Originally posted by steverules
I give it to venom since he killed sandman
laughing out loud so true....

jinzin
Originally posted by Jvenom
Venom fought Sandman twice. The first thim Sandman needed help from Silver Sable and the wild pack. They all only brought Venom down with a sonci gun. Before that Venom was kicking their butts including Sandman. The second time Venom needed Spider-Man's help and Sandman was nearly killed. In that comic Sandman told Spider-Man he could not beat Venom alone.

Venom all the way.

confused

you just stated venom needed spiderman's help... just to clarify..it was sandman who wanted to team up with spidey to fight venom...

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t367804.html

jinzin
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t367804.html

i would buddy...but I'm preoccupied in the other tourny right now..

Jvenom
my bad jinzin i meant that sandman needed spiderman's help and he was the one who said he could not beat venom alone. my typo sorry

Tha C-Master
How would he trounce sandman...

jinzin
bite im.

Tha C-Master
how?

nevermind, i feel karma....

Jvenom
C-master just read the comics and find out how venom beat sandman the other two times. once in spiderman and once in silver sable.

Tha C-Master
He said bite him, keep in mind that it doesn't apply here, spiderman helping and all, I like venom alot, I read the comics.

Think of it as "what will most likely happen" besides what has happened.

Do you agree that it'll be difficult, and if not, why?

Jvenom
It would be a great fight with a struggle. No easy win. You are right C-master. I have seen Sandman go up against the Hulk and give him a tough time. Someone also said Sandman's strength is at 85 level. Is that true?

Tha C-Master
Ok I'll buy that then, as with the upgrade, I believe sandman was easily upgraded.

The reason I told you that was because if I made a spiderman vs venom thread, obviously venom would win.

But if I said"spiderman used a sonic gun before" it would be a plot device, and not a valid argument see?

broly112
venom would rape Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.