A new starcraft campaign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Alright, so me and someone else decided to make a new StarCraft campaign, and we figured hey, why not ask people here who are interested if they want to help out. Basically, what we need is 2 more tester-outers there messed someone willing to make one of the maps, and (I think this is a bit ambitious) a graphic designer who can fiddle around with stuff to make new units

if you'd like to help, I s'pose you could Pm me confused

VengeanceGOD
I've been known to be somewhat decent at sprite editing, but I wouldn't want to do ALL the work for you.

Dogbert
LTA says:
more than one sprite editor is needed;
you can email the friend at [email protected]

Robo-Chocobo
why ruin a good thing, dont bother with new units, just make a new story(preferably nothing that could contradict any additions from new blizzard games like starcraft ghost. like the one that comes with starcraft, that enslavers map. i also downloaded a sequel to enslavers were Dark templar try to kill the remaining refugees, and allen shcezar is there. i also downloaded a sc prequeal BOTH FROM Blizzard. try making one about protoss scouting something like finding a xel naga temple that everyone fights for, and then is destroyed, or stuff like that.

funny sig...

FireBatFien
i would love to particate smile

Maverick2364
Jeremy I'm always around to test, I don't like that mission you did for FHS though, that was a pretty crude name you gave me.

forumcrew
never thought the campaigns were that good.. playing vs players is far more enjoyable

eleveninches
I used to play starcraft all of the time when i first bought it (years ago), but have just re-installed it on my newer pc, and am going through the campaigns again

dark1365
Hell yeah.

eleveninches
i never got the expansion pack. was it much improvement?

§pearhead
blame Visconti stick out tongue

white_wolfy
BWAHAHAHA! i dunno... play halo 2 instead!

dark1365
The campaign? Yeah, it was. But you REALLY gotta enjoy the new units, first.
Dark Archon's Mind control rules!
big grin

Dogbert
LTA Says:
We gotta wait for the last patch to come out before we can being modding anything... plus I have to learn the tools and such, as well as wait for updated ones... I ahte the waiting game.

eleveninches
WHo's your favourate race. THe protoss are mine, as their resource gatherers dont have to spend ages constructing buildings

dark1365
Protoss, Zerg.
Protoss = powerful unit
Zerg = mass!!!!!! The swarm!!!(a mix of hydras and ultras)

§pearhead
Zerg are great...I love 'em.

dark1365
Oh yes. Very much so. The only thing that ticks me off is lack of resources.

frodo34x
I like the mission on the single player, where you have to defend for 30 minutes.

Put "showmethemoney" and "blacksheepwall" in, and build loads and loads of bunker.
A mass of orange dots from 3/4 of the map all suddenly flow into your bottlenecked area. It's amazing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.