101 reasons why we love Mr. QT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asteroidbangs
Ooo..Second thread for Anna...Scary. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now form an orderly queue.....
Right i'll do the first one and other people can just carry on doing how ever many they want.

Reason number 1) Attention to detail. The smallest thing in any of his films appears to make a huge difference.

Next....

Happy Dance (Sorry...had the urge to add this banana in for entertainment value)

asteroidbangs
Oh and if this has alreayd been done then just ignore it...I'm new, don't blame me....

*Wonders how long she can get away with the "I'm new" excuse*
roll eyes (sarcastic)

furryman
2) homages and references to other movies (basically what his movies are)

asteroidbangs
3) Most memorable film quotes. Just look at people's signature thingys for evidence.

Yassin
The best thing about Quentin is,that he creates his own universe...and he makes a link between all the movies. Like Kill Bill and Dusk till Dawn,they are really movies watched by the people of Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Ficition,Jackie Brown. So..yeah,that's kinda coolsmile

roundisfunny
4) He started with nothing but an obsessive love for all things cinema, unlike so many Hollywood silver-spooners who don't know their art and subsequently make crap.

tabby999
he was on the golden girls. wink

furryman
6) He uses great actors, that generally aren't that commerical (except Lucy Lui, Bruce Willis..) , that haven't had a big hit in a while. He essentially re-vives their career.
ie. John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Daryl Hannah, David Carradine..

furryman
7) He basically made Masden and Uma cool

roundisfunny
8) He paid his dues (in part) by cleaning up dog poo on the set of the Dolph Lundgren workout video.

Myth
Continued: He selects characters that he thinks are good for the part, not because they are current box-office hits like many directors would do.

abys_ad
9) He made f***** Kill Bill! Gotta love dat!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.