vash the stampede vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Wyngarde
who do think will win? i think it would be close but vash would come out on top.

Manowar
yeah probably

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I vote for Vash. He has the Angel Arms Revolver. Just about all you need really.

-AC

manjaro
yeah he has all that but we all know he wouldnt use it. vash has got a case of BA sydrome.(***** Ass) just like Superman, Goku, Rorouni Kenshin, Charles Xavier and even spiderman himself. Single handley the baddest mofo's in any given fight, but they'd rather talk it out with thier opponents, and they've all taken a solemn vow never to take a life. so even though Vash would probably do some trick shooting and have something fall on Spidey's head and knock him out his ulitmate weapon wont even be an issue.

norrin radd

Jason Wyngarde
yeah you can

norrin radd

Jason Wyngarde
they have both shown their abilites in their respective meduims.

Linkalicious
can't compare the two really.

Who's to say that one is faster than the other one?

Vash rush in a Scooby-Doo-esque manor and Spidey goes panel to panel.

SUPERMANDAMAN
vash would own him and goku would own superman.

Linkalicious
Goku would get the sh!t beat out of him by Superman. Unlike Goku, Superman doesn't need to spend 15 minutes of an episode powering up.

While Goku is trying his gay spirit bomb....Superman is pummeling the living daylights out of him.

"bu...but....Goku could just go Super...."

Save it. No one wants to hear any stupid ass DBZ fans go on and on about how much they are in love with the entire DBZ universe.

As for Vash...like i said...too hard to say.

In his cartoon, he runs around avoiding people and dodging bullet, Spidey does the same in his comics. Assuming Spiderman can actually hit or keep up with Vash...then I think Spidey can win. But who's to say whether or not he can hit him.

Duke
HELL YEA!! It's about time someone said it.

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off the only reson spiderman dodges bullets is because of his spider sence it goes off and he is like hey i need to move vash actually sees the bullets coming and he moves sorta like a matrix thing second vash has his angel arm so spidey aint going to dodge sh*t. And Goku would own superman i mean look at my name and even im willing to admit it all he has to do is go level 4 and it will be over in a second seeing as how Goku is faster not to mention he has a wider variety of USEFUL powers.

Jason Wyngarde
this is about vash vs spidey. not about goku vs superman. there have been many threads a closed because fans on either side wont give up so keep talking about the topic at hand

Linkalicious
God sometimes I'm so cool and smart that I deserve a medal. clap

*gives self a cookie*

SnakeEyes
you are not cool..... at all

Jason Wyngarde
yes this is true

Linkalicious
yes, i'll be sure to take tips on "what cool is" from a bunch of kids that stay up until midnight to watch a cartoon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shhhh...turn the volume down. I think your mom's coming down the hall to check on you.

laughing

moshtitan
ha ha. i hate that damn cartoon, but honestly goku can travel at like 10000light years a second, so he WOULD own supes.(sadly enough)
but id take vash over spiderman any day.

SnakeEyes
wow, not only do you think i am a kid that stays up till midnight, watching cartoons. You also laugh at your own pathetic jokes.
you must be pretty full of yourself.....

Linkalicious
I'm sorry....when is Trigun on television?confused

and look ^^ Looks like Mosh thought i was pretty funny too.

Did you need to read the Linkalicious biography to figure out that I'm full of myself? Or was that something you came up with all yourself? huh

SnakeEyes
i do not watch that show at all!
i do not care if one other person who has a shitty sense of humor laughed at your bad joke. There are many others on this thread who did not so please, for your own sake, stfu
oh and i figured it out by reading a good amount of posts from you.

DBZFan
Vash would win.

moshtitan
i have a very good sense of humor, so dont drag me into this little argument because you got burnt. actually if YOU didnt have such a shitty sense of humor you could just laugh that little comment Link made off, but no, you had to drag it out into a big deal by bringing me into it. so lets all forgive and forget.....

SnakeEyes
you suck

Linkalicious
yes....and these "many others" consist of who? confused

Mosh is right, i think it's more the case that you have a terrorible sense of humor. I'd hate to see how you react if I were to call you a some actual "bad names"

Learn to lighten up, this is comics and cartoons....not real life.

"stfu" yes...i'll be sure to do that one day, when someone of importance tells me to do it. In the mean time...stick out tongue

moshtitan
there ya go again....wat a shame.

Jason Wyngarde
snake eyes if you gonna hate on someone at least make it funny. you suck is a comment made by 11 year olds. which is probaly the age group of most of your friends.

moshtitan
ya, his invisible ones.

SnakeEyes
oh my god, you guys are so funny. Nobody on these forums know me at all, i do not have invisible friends or 11 year old ones, i said u suck becuase i did not feel like going into a longer description of why he does in fact, suck. My friends are much better than any of yours, and no, they are not 11 years old.
Jason, you still ike Dragonball Z, do not call me juvenile, and mosh, all you do is side with whoever is against me, talk about having no individuality.......
so maybe if you could stop being a bunch of *******, we could proceed woth the thread mad

Jason Wyngarde
many older people like dbz. but my choice of anime does not reflect my behavior. while you immaturity does.

SnakeEyes
Keep telling yourself that. Keep thinking you know everything about me, or even a little about me, when u have no idea how i act or my level of maturity. Your the one who tells me to insult people in a humorous way and make it funny, but when i insult, i am mad and do not care about humor. But oh, wait, let me guess, your next comeback will be one that conveys the idea that you know me. Better just quit while your behind, seriously

Jason Wyngarde
how am i behind. mr you suck. i can tell you maturity by what you type. i dont know you i have just seen your rants on kmc.

SnakeEyes
i explained why i said only u suck, i was fed up and did not feel like explaining myself on that particular thing. please give me more information that shows immaturity, and tell me about these rants.
you are behind because you just jump into a fight you should not belong in, and start insulting me for no reason. That just makes you a stupid person, seriously. You say you do not know me, which is true, so do not act like it.
Example: you suck is a comment made by 11 year olds. which is probaly the age group of most of your friends.

That conveys the idea that you know me, which is not true. My friends are none of your business and neither am i. so back off. and unless i am already in an argument with you, please do not jump into one that does not involve yourself. It is just annoying.
all you do is use a justifiable thing that i said against me. Is that being intelligent, that is just you running out of ideas, so you are using the same thing over and over, which is also annoying. Some people, like you, are just so ignorant, it really makes me mad. But i get over it, and maybe you should gain more intelligence before talking to me again. Or just do not talk to me at all, either is fine with me.

Jason Wyngarde
amyway vash would take out spiderman.

i am sorry mr G.I. joe man

SnakeEyes
apology accepted DBZ man

moshtitan
man, i was just jokin around. didnt mean to piss anyone off. i have invisible friends so i thought you might too. and yes...Vash would own Spiderman.

Jason Wyngarde
it all good now

LeAtHerRFace
I think Vash.

Jason Wyngarde
vash is faster than spidey i think. and the angel arm how do you dodge a city destroying balst?

Joker1237
Vash does not killed, But I think Spiderman takes it any way, I not too high up on Vash's TV show, It had silly moments at times, like peace loved, and play ( was that right ??)

Alpha Centauri
Trigun is overly silly but man it's funny.

-AC

moshtitan
yes it is...such random characters.

bardock
move please

bardock
thanks for movin paola you rock

Tron
This was actually done in Wizard #133, where they had short stories on American vs. Japanese characters, like Vash vs. Spider-Man, Goku vs. Superman, G-Force vs. the Bat-Fam, Wolverine vs. Manji, and Tetsuo vs. Jean Grey. Vash didn't kill Spider-Man in this, but he did outsmart him. It was pretty amusing actually. If y'all want, I could type out the battles on here, it will take me a while though.

bardock
please do

Tron
Alright then, here it is:

Spider-Man vs. Vash the Stampede

Swinging the Manhatten skyline, Spider-Man notices a shadowy figure behind Josey's Bar & Grill carrying a massive handgun. "Well, hi-dee-ho Punisher!" Spidey barks, but the figure who looks up ain't Frank Castle: It's Vash the Stampede, banished to Earth by the nefarious scientist Dr. Nebraska. Vash keeps walking when Spidey ensnares him in his webbing. Swooping down to pick up the mystery man, his spider-sense buzzes in time for him to avoid the barrage of bullets tearing his webbed prison from inside. The fight moves downtown, as Spidey tries to snatch Vash's gun away, However, a flock of pigeons get in the way. The Human Typhoon merely turns and fires one of Spidey's web-shooters clear off his wrists! "Buzz off, bug-man," quips Vash, jumping onto the Liberty Ferry. "Can't a guy just find a decent tavern around here?" Irked that his foe just cost him a week's pay in web-shooter repairs, Spidey dodges his foe until they reach Liberty Island, where he gums up the Stampede's gun while climbing up the statue. Vash smiles and transforms his left arm into yet another gun, forcing Spidey to bounce farther up. Frustrated to end this skirmish, the wall-crawler somersaults over Vash and bonks him on the back of his head, with an unsteady Vash plummeting into the Hudson River! Aghast at what he'd done, Spidey jumps in after him, but finds no body. Coming up for air, Spidey hears one more gunshot...from Vash, escaping on a tugboat. The shot drops a nearby life preserver on the web-slinger, who muses, "Spider-Man 0, Punisher Lite 1."

Man, that was longer than I thought, lol.

bardock
cool. i would think it would go down something like that. put if someone else had vash abilites and not his beleifs spidey would have a bullet in his head in no time at all

lightaxe
hey tron can you post the G-Force vs. the Bat-Fam, Wolverine vs. Manji, and Tetsuo vs. Jean Grey stories please, or just like one but those seem pretty kean and i dont have that wizard and probably cant go get it since it was like 20 issues ago, thanks.

uQifg2WV
anyways neither would die or get to incredibly hurt. they both rock but spiderman would hurt vash more than vash would hurt him, due solely to vashes moral. he could get the rubber bullttes and hopefully knock the spider out, using like 8 bulletes or 3 well placed. now if it were Carnage vs. Vash,vash would lose horribly, but would probably try to go through with killing him. you know like he did to legato, to save that one girl... but instead of one girl it would be the city.

Tron
I don't have that Wizard mag with me. I can probably put them on here in mid January. The Goku/Superman one and another one I can't remember is around here too.

Havoc470
i dont think it would be that easy at all, if guns were so obsolete against spiderman he would've been dead a looong time ago, even one as big as vash's gun

wolverine vs. manji would be easy, wolverine would have manji dismembered in no time, his fighting has been worse and worse since he got the damn blood worms

lightaxe
ok but sorry im confused about mid january do you mean youll re post then or what?

Tron
I mean I'll be home by then, then I'll post them if I have the time.

bardock
bump

srankmissingnin
Vash has a massive speed/agility advantage here! The guy can see the path of bullets, he has even changed the bath of bullets by flicking pebbles at them. The Humanoid Typhoon should win with little difficulty, he is the 3 best gunslinger in anime/manga after all.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by bardock
who do think will win? i think it would be close but vash would come out on top. You serious?

dvampire
It's going to come down to Spiderman spider sense vs. Vash superhuman accuracy. I really don't know who whould win.

BstrdMan
Hmm.. Spidey Versus Vash, hmmm?
Both are extremely fast. Super-humanly so. Spiderman has to rely on his Spider-Sense to dodge bullets, something Vash doesn't have. But, if Vash is aware of everything around him, he can track all the trajectories, plan strategies in nano-seconds, and still look likea goof-ball.
Spider-Man has Vash in strength. That much I'll give him. Strongest Vash was shown, was lifting Wolfwood's gun with one hand. Most of us have seen what SPidey can do.

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman is superhumanly fast, but I don't think that qualifies as a win.

jplatinum
Vash has speed to match spiderman
Vash has agility to come close to spiderman
Vash is tough as hell
Vash doesn't miss
Vash has a gun arm with a nasty little(huge) surprise for spiderman
Say Cheese "boommmmmm"

Hey where did spiderman go? all I see is a piece of eyeball.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by jplatinum
Vash has speed to match spiderman
Vash has agility to come close to spiderman
Vash is tough as hell
Vash doesn't miss
Vash has a gun arm with a nasty little(huge) surprise for spiderman
Say Cheese "boommmmmm"

Hey where did spiderman go? all I see is a piece of eyeball.

Do you even read these freakin comics? Seriously?

bardock
vash wouldnt kill spidey just disable him and then discuss bible verses

srankmissingnin
Spider-man's web shooters would be blasted off his wrists the moment Vash know about them... the rest of the fight would consist of Vash making Spider-man look silly.

Metalmanx
Actually, this could be a very interesting fight.

I mean, on one hand, Vash doesn't miss.

On the other hand, Spidey has precog.

Vash would shoot, Spidey would dodge it.

Vash would probably freak out cuz he missed, but then quickly regain his composure.

For all we know, Spidey is as fast as Vash, since we can't really compare them I mean. I think the gun would be useless here, since Spidey will always know where it's going and be able to dodge it.

Very interesting fight indeed...

jplatinum
BstrdMan.

is that suppose to be a shot?

Of course I read the comics.

This is a comic forum, if you don't read comics then you should get the **** off.

Really, are you serious?
I think you were trying to insult me.

jplatinum
Metalmanx, you make a good point, but what if Vash gets distance and uses his cannon arm?
Spidey can't dodge a blast that size.
The concussion would still knock him out(if by miracle he did dodge it)

CorderaMitchell
I think vash, spidey has a chance of course...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Actually, this could be a very interesting fight.

I mean, on one hand, Vash doesn't miss.

On the other hand, Spidey has precog.

Vash would shoot, Spidey would dodge it.

Vash would probably freak out cuz he missed, but then quickly regain his composure.

For all we know, Spidey is as fast as Vash, since we can't really compare them I mean. I think the gun would be useless here, since Spidey will always know where it's going and be able to dodge it.

Very interesting fight indeed... Ah another paradox. smile

The thing that never misses versus the thing that's never hit.

King KAM
In all sincerity Spidey hasd NO chance in hell

Vash IS MUCH FASTER, he can dodge fully automatics while cornered, Spidey cant.

If Vash fired a shot he would fire 3, he such a good gunman that he would make these 3 in place that Spidey couldnt possibly dodge them all.

He would shoot of his webbing, and then use the angel arm at full power.

Dizzle
Vash would likely not resort to the Angel Arm... And whoever said city destroying, change that to moon destroying and we get a better picture of how powerful the thing really is.

That said, even Spiderman can't touch Vash. Gattling guns couldn't hit him. A town of around 1000 people, every one armed, could not hit him. 3 machine gunners couldn't hit him. His aim is godly as well... Turning a rocket propelled fist of a 35 foot tall dude with 5 bullets, for example.

So while the fight Tron posted is good, I doubt Vash would even have to resort to outsmarting Spiderman...

CorderaMitchell
Agreed, spiderman is done for. Vash is like DS on reflex steriods.

I can't see ANYTHING under your sig, Dizzle

King KAM
iit doesnt matter mine is better.

CorderaMitchell
Your sigs are mere tripe compared to mine!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

King KAM
yours is prettier, but mine is sooo much more funny, in a cult classic sorta way.

CorderaMitchell
Have you been to www.funnyjunk.com?

King KAM
no what is it, i dont even have a banner maker...where can i get one i had to make mine on paint....sad

CorderaMitchell
Pm me about what you are talking about....

There is a papa smurf film in funny junk, I think you should see it...

BstrdMan
Originally posted by jplatinum
BstrdMan.

is that suppose to be a shot?

Of course I read the comics.

This is a comic forum, if you don't read comics then you should get the **** off.

Really, are you serious?
I think you were trying to insult me.
Trying? Nah. You're just making it too easy.

If I didn't read comics, then why would I be here? Why would I have loads of graphics novels and .cbz so I can read what I like?

Vash wouldn't actually SHOOT Spiderman. He'd do everything possible to avoid it.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by Dizzle
Vash would likely not resort to the Angel Arm... And whoever said city destroying, change that to moon destroying and we get a better picture of how powerful the thing really is.

That said, even Spiderman can't touch Vash. Gattling guns couldn't hit him. A town of around 1000 people, every one armed, could not hit him. 3 machine gunners couldn't hit him. His aim is godly as well... Turning a rocket propelled fist of a 35 foot tall dude with 5 bullets, for example.

So while the fight Tron posted is good, I doubt Vash would even have to resort to outsmarting Spiderman...
Thank the gods. Someone that knows...

King KAM
i know everything bout trigun....

dvampire
Originally posted by King KAM
i know everything bout trigun....

I do aswell, I personally think this battle will be very close.

King KAM
Originally posted by dvampire
I do aswell, I personally think this battle will be very close.

no because vash will plug him in the shoulder.....

srankmissingnin
The angel arm put a crater on planet Gunsmoke's moon... it is hardly moon destroying

King KAM
at 100% it would destroy the moon.

p.s i hope toonami doesnt ruin naruto.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
at 100% it would destroy the moon.

p.s i hope toonami doesnt ruin naruto.

Me either... but they will.

King KAM
lol

K3VIL
Total mismatch.
Not only Vash has superhuman durability, he survived the explosion created from the Angel Arm unhurted, he has also speed, accuracy and strenght that can match Spidey's with ease.
When Vash wanna be brutal and ruthless, you can't stop him.
This guy usually toys with hundred of mercenaries armed to kill him while he only has a gun, and sometimes he also fight without weapons.
He was able to perform a somersault kick deflecting a rocket throwed at him, like it was a toy.
Spider-Man is not the one that will take the bounty on Vash head.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by K3VIL
Total mismatch.
Not only Vash has superhuman durability, he survived the explosion created from the Angel Arm unhurted, he has also speed, accuracy and strenght that can match Spidey's with ease.
When Vash wanna be brutal and ruthless, you can't stop him.
This guy usually toys with hundred of mercenaries armed to kill him while he only has a gun, and sometimes he also fight without weapons.
He was able to perform a somersault kick deflecting a rocket throwed at him, like it was a toy.
Spider-Man is not the one that will take the bounty on Vash head.

You know... every once and awile agree 100% with you.

Piedmon
Ahhh, it was a small rocket. Spidey could have done the same stunt with some webbing and a place to stand. =p

Dizzle
Can Spidey throw rocks to deflect bullets? That's way the heck more impressive than the rocket. The rocket also followed machine gun fire. Which Vash also dodged.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Me either... but they will.
I doubt it's toonami. If you want someone to blame.. Blame 4kids. They've screwed everything up that they've brought over here.

Metalmanx
I just don't think that Spidey would allow there to be distance between the two for Vash to even use his Angel Arm. This would DEFINITELY not be a long range fight. These two would close in on each other very quickly. This would be a massive hand to hand battle.

But because we can't compare the two, we're not really sure what will happen.

BstrdMan
Wizard already did, if I remember correctly.

Dizzle
Yeah, Tron posted the whole fight already. Vash ended up outsmarting Spiderman, but I seriously think he simply outclasses Spidey to the point where he can just peg him a few times with the gun. Spidey's fast, but not machine gun dodging fast.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BstrdMan
I doubt it's toonami. If you want someone to blame.. Blame 4kids. They've screwed everything up that they've brought over here.

I remember a time when One Piece was good... now I deny that I even know its existence. 4-kids must try really hard to ruin anime... I mean they couldn't find worse voice actors if the had several life times.

4-kids doesn't have the anime rights to Naruto does it? I thought it was the same people who had the north american rights for Inu-Yasha.

BstrdMan
I remember a time when One Piece was good... now I deny that I even know its existence. 4-kids must try really hard to ruin anime... I mean they couldn't find worse voice actors if the had several life times.

4-kids doesn't have the anime rights to Naruto does it? I thought it was the same people who had the north american rights for Inu-Yasha.

This about sums it up.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BstrdMan
This about sums it up.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

It would be alot funnier... if it wasn't for the horrible sting when you realise it is true.

BstrdMan
It would be alot funnier... if it wasn't for the horrible sting when you realise it is true.
Aye... It's capitolism with moral majorities at its worst...
That'd be like putting pants on the David, or placing censor bars on all the naughty bits in the Cistine Chapel.
You don't mess with works of art, just to make it palattable to a bunch of whiny punks.

Lia Fail
ONe thing I noticed about Vash and spidey is, none of them have killed....on purpose that is, but then, I've only read bits and peices of the spider man comics, (mainly my brothers old comics) I do think though, that this would be a draw. if I recal, I think in one of the episodes vash says he doesnt like the site of blood, or something like that. (I dont know if that has already been mentioned in this thread) but yes, most likley a draw, or tie, wichever sounds better.

Piedmon
Any mention of the Angel Arm is entirely off the ball.

Vash never has and never will use the Angel Arm willingly. And unlike Knives or Legato, Spidey can't bring it out.

Vash has never faced a precog before. He'd probably be in for a shock when someone dodges his bullets for the first time.

BstrdMan
He did... Sort of.
In a pseudo way, anyway.

jplatinum
Vash would put spiderman down.

Hit_and_Miss
didn't these two meet in a xover... vash embarised spidey... left him floating down the river...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.