MAD MAX's dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
yeah, um this really isnt about mad max, but if you want to talk about the bad ass movie then please by all means. I am really just taking advantage of making a thread so i can ask if anyone knows what kind of dog max had in the movie, my girlfriend loves those dogs, if i simply ask her she may get wise to my plan on buying her one, so can someone help me out?

Myth
Sorry couldn't tell you. However, here is a previous post of mine about this movie:

ragesRemorse
Mad max was great. It was original. To me it had a very interesting atmosphere. I know many people cant stomach sitting through mad max, beccause the budget was very low for the film. I have noticed that unless you grew up with mad max you are more inclined to like the sequals. To me the sequals were the peices of shit. Yeah road warrior has some of the best action sequences, but over all the movie felt empty, and seemed to shadow a remake of the orignal.I did like it though because it was a decent elaboration on the original, but it felt like it diddnt do what it wanted to or could have done. Thunderdome is at the top of my shit list for movies, that film was complete crap.

Shadow_King
which dog are you talking about the one he had in mad max or in road warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.