Jeopardy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
Well, Ken won another one, his streak is at 35 days and a little more than $1.1 Million in prize money. He's my hero.

BloomBabyGirl
im sure he is geek . hes too smart.

Darth Revan
I've been listening to too much Weird Al. All I can think of when I see the word "Jeopardy" is "I lost on Jeopardy! Baby!"

Anyways, yeah, Jeopardy is a good show... Intellectual gameshow thumb up

MythBlazer
If i ran the studio i would probably give the answer key to one of the other contestants cuz Ken Jennings is diggin' a deep hole

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

roundisfunny
I'm voting for Ken Jennings for president.

EDIT: Nevermind. He's only 30 (now I'm jealous--he's younger than I am!). Okay, so I'll vote for him in 2012!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I like this show, ive been watching it since i was young. Is that one guy still on there? i havent watched it lately

Lianslo
I can't believe Ken...how can you know so much stuff?!? he beat the $52,000 record the other day...and by a lot! $75,000 in one day!

V@LL3jOk!D707
i like watching when kids are on it.

Scholar
I still cant believe that ken is on there...what will they do if he stays on for a whole year?? After awhile it just gets old b/c you know ken will come out on top, i think i should go on there and show off my scholarly skillsbig grin

roundisfunny
I read about a month ago that the episodes were taped in February (at least, the ones airing at that time were), so he could have been winning from, say, Feb. 1 to about June 15th, since he obviously was no longer in their L.A. studios when he was questioned by the press at his home in Utah around that time.

BingaBonga
Yay! Some other people watch jeopardy also! I've been watching him since him becoming a 13 day champ. I haven't watched for several days because I was gone at camp, but I'll be sure to watch the re-runs of it.

Scholar
I am a little disappointed b/c ken wont be on for awhile, i heard not till september. and i love watching ken, he is the only reason i watch that show. I dont care about the college jeopordy, i care about ken!!

Beyonder
Those college and kids Jeopardy are fun. I'm about to answer more of the questions. The adult version is a bit tougher, usually I get around about only 2-4 questions right with the adult version.

WindDancer
That dude is either a genious or he figured out a way to cheat on Jeopardy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.