Vash the Stampede Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manowar
who do you think? these dudes both have perfect aim...but i say Vash only becaus i utterly despise Bullseye

SUPERMANDAMAN
Bullseye is good but vash is to strong and he has way more experience and not to mention if he has to the angel arm would win it.

Manowar
yuh

Jason Wyngarde
fash can dodge bullets so perfect aim wont matter. vash

moshtitan
vash isnt even a human....vash by far.

manjaro
vash practically sees in bullet time so he would own Bullseye, not to mention the fact that he's like 200 years old or something. hence more experience

Linkalicious
what's the point of this thread?

I mean...it's one thing if you can anticipate a bullet coming at you. But it's an entirely different manor when you move faster than a bullet does.

THIS is why i blew up when we were in the Vash vs. Spiderman thread. What's the point in making a VS thread that one guy couldn't possibly win.

They make Vash and Goku two characters with no weaknesses and un-counterable strengths. It's stupid to put them in a comic discussion...

FeceMan
Precisely. And what's worse are the vs. Aunt May/Ben Parker/a horse.

Linkalicious
but those are blatant joke's....and are only funny the 1st time around.

These threads are made with the intention of serious discussion, only....one guy never ever loses.

Atleast comic characters struggle and occasionally lose.

If Bullseye has PERFECT aim...then how can Vash dodge anything?

is the point of being perfect....to be perfect?

Jason Wyngarde
vash is faster.bullseye will throw his knife pencil or what ever and it will hit the spot he was aiming but vash wont be there.

and a sidenote why bullseye he is not in vashs league. i am going so far to put vash up agianst the hulk.

manjaro
didnt anyone see vash go up against two super strong giants. we dont know the strentgh ratios in that universe but they seemed pretty hulk like to me.

so i will definatley go out on a limb and say that vash can beat hulk, even without his angel arm.

I STAND BY IT I SAY!

SnakeEyes
i would say vash

Lord Ryugen
Everyone has to say Vash if they know what he's capable of. Vash is too fast, too strong and has the Angel arm. Which he won't need to use. Bullseye won't die in this fight but only because Vash won't kill.

moshtitan
and considering Vash has pretty much perfect aim also...

Linkalicious
what happens when Vash takes his shirt off at the end of the day?

He's covered in scars from head to toe.

That had to happen somehow. And if it happened against anyone on that show, then odds are he'd get hit by Bullseye.

"b...but....Link...Vash dodges bullets"

Save it! Wrap it back up in it's package and ship it to the Anime forum.

If Vash has scars, he's been hit. And if he's been hit before, then he'd get hit by Bullseye.

His highly toted Angel Arm is just like everything in the DBZ universe. It takes forever to pull off. Bullseye would have all 52 cards from a deck imbedded in Vashes body by the time he could whip out the Angel Arm.

Jason Wyngarde
vash has fought knives before who is just is fast as him/ so that is were he got the scars. one punch from vash bullseye is done let alone guns.

Linkalicious
see there goes this Anime bullsh!t again.

Vash's bicepts are as big as my wrist...he wouln't actually punch that hard except "IT'S A CARTOON!!!!!"

the only way that series is interesting is because Vash can do just about anything...Just like Goku.

He'd still get worked by Bullseye.

moshtitan
you do know that Vash is on a completely different show than Goku right? its really nothing like DBZ, and Vash can hardly do anything special.hes just fast, strong and good w/ a gun. nowhere near Goku.

who?-kid
laughing

Arachnoidfreak
I gotta go with Link here. Vash is nothing special. Really, anime characters rarely have any limits at all, they keep trying to one-up themselves, even if it means breaking their own rules *DBZ flashback*. You know who could hand Vash his own ass? Alucard This thread is stupid. Video game characters are one thing, but when you pit Anime characters against American comic characters, it's ridiculous. I'm sure someone will start a f*cking Pikachu vs Wolverine thread, and all kinds of arguments will start.

Linkalicious
I'm fully aware that Trigun is a different show than Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT.

I know a little bit about a lot of animes. I just compare the two because both do the most incredibly unbelieveable stuff I've ever seen.

I watched Trigun #1 yesterday and Vash wasn't moving super fast or anything...just about 6 guys couldn't hit him worth a damn while he's crawling around on the ground like a crab.

The show is a cartoon. In a comic....even a low level henchmen would have popped a cap in his ass...but instead, everyone misses the guy from 3 feet away because their shots hit the ground by his feet.

I still have about 30 more episodes i can watch, and i'll let you know about the strenth, but so far, all i know is that he's fast. And he shoots wicked accurate.

Pretty much like Bullseye.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Well first off what do u think comic books are people doing incredible stuff second Ive seen every episod of Trigun and i have seen where a man sho t a gun straight at him from five feet away and he dodged just like something out of the matrix so vash has this one.

moshtitan
you have to understand where Link is comin from...comics are much different than anime, and a little more realalistic(how ironic). Vash probally wouldnt fare too well in a comic, just like Bullseye wouldnt last in an anime.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Whats the difference between comics and anime cept comics having better drawings.

Jason Wyngarde
vash wins pretty much end of story

morbius
i am going with vash

Alpha Centauri
Vash isn't wicked accurate. The man is insane. However it is true what Mosh said.

While all battles are essentially fantasy, this is one that really would have to be waged on mutual ground. Like Marvel Mangaverse or something.

-AC

bardock
vash still owns

Linkalicious
Vash's desire to not take someone's life, will ultimately be his downfall against Bullseye.

Vash can dodge bullets because he can "smell the gun powder" but if Bullseye just throws something at him while he's being a pacifist....then he's dead.

Vash and Wolfwood walked up to a building full of bad guys...guns blazing at them....and never got him. All he was doing was walking...Bullseye would end his life....FAST.

Darth Jello
no one has mentioned that bullseye has an indestructable adamantium skelton. that might help a lot.

Daredevil75
before or after vash gets the cross gun? ah well he'd kill him one way or the other.

bardock
yep

Badabing-Saver
cant decide. bullseye, i think

Metalmanx
Vash wins every single time.

bean_machine
THe only reason Vash would lose is because of his will not to kill. The reason he has all those scars is because he refuses to kill.

Now if he were more like Knives then, Bullseye has no chance in hell to ever win.

Symmetric Chaos
Vash

LordFear
Vash is on a completely different level.

Validus
Vash love

But seriously, any comparison of Vash to Goku is laughable. Vash and Knives are beasts in their universe but Goku is on a whole different level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.