venom vs daredevil vs sandman vs juggernut vs rhino vs spiderman vs greengoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
who whould win?

FeceMan
I think that there are too many people to choose from. I'm just going to say Juggernaut because he's huge.

Manowar
the Juggernaut could beat the shit out of them all

Linkalicious
That list is waaayyy too huge.

Most of the members on that list can't even hurt Juggernaut. So I'm going to go with him.

moshtitan
juggernaut. rhino doesnt stand a chance, he already beaten venom, and the rest arent even gonna be able to touch him.

Beyonder
Not much of a fight. Throw Juggernaut out to make things more interesting.

Manowar
if you throw the Juggernaut out id give it to the Rhino

Arachnoidfreak
wtf mate....

Kontraz
juggernaut, simply cuz unless the others work as a team, they will all be hurting each other, and he has the best chance in a free-for-all.

Daredevil75
as a loyal dd fan I got to vote for him but I agree that juggernaut needs to be removed, I mean really juggernauts so huge the only goodguys that can beat him teams and the hulk now without him dd and spidey would team up (there both good work in the same town, and there friends) together they could beat vemon, him and gg would be the only hard ones cause dd radar would give him the upper hand agenst rino, sandman is just an aufull villan and he'd be out very soon, so in the end (without juggernaut) spidy and dd would come out winners.

Paola
Vs thread
old
too many characters

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.