Sidious Gets His Hands Dirty....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FFM
How do you think Sidious will fight Yoda? With a lightsaber or with force powers? With his hood up or face revealed? Standing still like Vader and Dooku or moving with agility like Darth Maul?

Penny for your thoughts.

yerssot
I'm still hoping it will look so horrible they won't show it

Jedi Priestess
the dirtier the better

yerssot
I'll bring the mud

FFM
I've been waiting for years to see this fight. I always wanted to know what made the most powerful Jedi of all time run and hide on Degobah and why Vader fears Palpatine so much.

yerssot
blink

I wrote I hope they will NOT show it messed

Ghetto Goblin
take a bath foo-ells.

Jedi Priestess
this is what I get for commenting that its be quiet so to speak lately in here. Shoot me now.

Sith Master X
He'll definitely fight with a saber. I think this will be one of the greatest showdowns in StarWars history.

§pearhead
I can't see him fighting with a saber, because if he does, he'll fight Vader style, which, while effective, is pretty boring to watch.

Plus some theories point to a force battle

darktim1
that would be the coolest light saber battle two masters going head to head trying to kill one another I just wonder how red will palpatine lightsaber be dark or regular for now got to go train.

Mordecai
If Sidious does any flips or flashy things, i'm going to be so dissapointed at the level of cheesiness, he is so undeniably evil, he needs to fight evil, but either way, i'm looking forward to this showdown more than the Anakin / Obi-wan duel, i can't wait, i heard its saber as well as force powers, its going to be brutal as.

Master Kadub
I cant wait.....I am hoping Sidious will fight like a true Sith Lord and that it last awhile....
But if they make Yoda look meager in this fight I will be P!$$ed off...

I would love to see somebody intervene and leave us hanging on who is the greatest, and Yoda has to flee to get the twins to safety....

Yoda would be a cool escape artist....

FFM
I hope that during this fight, Yoda does something to Sidious that makes him look the way he does in "Return of the Jedi"

Huzzah
Somebody posted a pic of Bail, Yoda and Obiwan aboard what appears to be the Tantive IV. You can Obi's robes look burnt and shredded but it's hartd to make out Yoda robes. There could be burn marks just above Yoda's left shoulder.

FFM
That Yoda you see is just a place holder for the real actors to use when performing a scene. The real Yoda is computer generated.

PVS
"I hope that during this fight, Yoda does something to Sidious that makes him look the way he does in "Return of the Jedi"

well,i always thought that it was the corruption of the dark side that decayed
palpatine's body.

besides, he has the same walk as palpatine in ep2 (when walking/talking with anakin), just much slower. it doesn't seem likely that yoda will put as much of a hurtin on him as we would like to see.

FFM
I never liked that old "corruption ages the Emperor's body" theory; if that is the case then why does Dooku look in tact after ten years of using the dark side? I hope GL explains the Emperor's aging process in Episode III.

waynerobsonuk
I seem to remember that when the 1st spoilers came out about the possibility of yoda fighting in ep2 alot of people were horrified. I clearly remember the one that said he didn't want to see a muppet fight
I cant remember where I saw it, but I'm sure some of you will remember the way some people thought it would be terrible at the time.
Personally for what its wroth I think it will be one helluva fight, dirty full of the anger and hate of the darkside from sid. At the end of the day they made a lightsabre for him so he's got to use it unless its just as a throw away item in some way.

Wayne...

Master Kadub
Sidious is much older than Count Dooku...
He has been hiding his identity for years,
from the Jedi.....

Sith Master X
I think you may be thinking of the wrong pic. There was a pic with a CG Yoda talking to Obi-Wan with burn marks on the robes. wink

FFM
Where can I find the said pic?

Jedi Priestess
long gone from this site......but you might try TFN I think someone there has got em on a fttp.

FFM
I think the Yoda/Sidious light saber duel will rock!

Sauron
If palpatine does a yoda and starts backflipping away i will get up and leave the cinema

PVS
aaaaah no you won't.
you'll sit right in your seat and watch the movie.
just like you did when you first saw and heard jar jar.
who do you think you're kidding? big grin big grin big grin

Sauron
I know stick out tongue

But i wont sit and watch right till the end of the credits!
I will storm out as soon as the theme tune starts and make a very angry post here yes

PVS
HAHAHA thats right
you show mr. lucas who's boss.
just make sure he gets his $9.50 big grin

Sauron
laughing out loud yeah, i will watch all this film, Its going to smash box office records

Yerssot alone will see it 19 time, reliving the prime of his life, which diminished long...long ago wink

Ushgarak
People are talking this up too much. There is only room for one ultimate fight in this film; all the effort is going into Anakin/Obi-Wan.

Sauron
Anakin-Obi-1

laughing out loud I found a line i love in episode 2

Obi1: Why do i get the feeling your going to be the death of me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.