venom vs [others]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
who whould win?

Duke
I would say that Spider-Man would be the last one standing being that he knows everybody's weakness. Pretty much the only two people that I could think that would give him any real trouble would be Venom and the Lizard.

Linkalicious
this is a great vs match-up. I prefer something like this to a one vs. one deal.

I think the Goblins both pose a pretty good threat up in the air. The can bombard anyone on the ground and it would hurt any of them pretty badly.

They're all resilient but in the end you gotta go with Spidey because he's Spiderman. He's better than each one of these guys at something..and he uses it to exploit them.

Manowar
it would boil down to the Lizard because he has a VERY strong healing factor and he is a couple of classes stronger than all of them

Kontraz
Venom's healing factor is actually the best of the group when it comes to simple healing. The lizzard CAN HEAL as well, but his healing wears him out, as Venom's is quicker, completely passive and actually regains his strength as he heals

LeAtHerRFace
Id have to chose Venom. Although the last two would be Venom and Spiderman.

Manowar
HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE NEED??? THE LIZARD IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THEM!!

The Lizard's info:

Intelligence: Genius (and yes he has all of his genius in Lizard form)
Strength: Class 12 (able to lift or press 12 tons)
Speed: Near-Superhuman
Durability: Practically bullet-proof
Fighting Skills: Normal

Powers:
-Superhuman strength and speed and the ability to climb sheer surfaces
-Limited invulerability
-Mental communication with and control over reptiles in a one-mile radius
-Wields his tail as a weapon and can swing it at more than 70 mph

Venom's info:

Intelligence: Normal
Strength: Class 11 (able to lift or press 11 tons)
Speed: Normal
Durability: Regenarative
Fighting Skills: Normal

Powers:
-Superhuman strength and agility, as well as the ability to spin web-like strands and scale sheer surfaces
-Immunity to Spider-Man's early warning danger sense (Spider Sense)
-Mimicry of any individual's appearance

Lizard's power Average: 3.167
Venom's power Average: 2.5

that means the Lizard is *significantly* stronger

LeAtHerRFace
*strength does not mean they automaticly win.

Manowar
or i can simplify it

The Lizard's info: (on a scale from 1-7)

Intelligence: 5
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 5
Fighting Skills: 2

Venom's info:

Intelligence: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Fighting Skills: 2

Manowar
OH MY GOD! i just proved that the Lizard is overall more POWERFUL, much less STRONGER theres a difference between the two!

LeAtHerRFace
what ever.

keep your opinion, and ill keep mine. just dont get worked up about COMIC CHARACTERS. your acting like its the end of the f*ucking world.

Duke
Pretty much the one who has the most intelligents is pretty much the one who has much more of a chance of taking the goal than anyone else. Conners may keep his genius smarts when transforming into the Lizard, but he doesn't exactly stay humanly sane, the Lizard becomes too berserk and too wild to actually know what he's doing.

silverdragon10
VENOM WOULD WIN BECUSE HE CAN VENOMITIZE PEOPLE

Arachnoidfreak
dots

Manowar
wow are you sure?? venomitize? thats so cool because i dont know many people who can venomitize you fuktard! if you were trying to be *funny*, youre not What the f**k?

Duke
Man, it's been awhile since I've seen an ******* like you.

Manowar
yeah me too

Linkalicious
Manowar. Calm the hell down. it's a damn discussion thread.

Wanna know why your "super duper awesome shoe in pick" doesn't win. Because he's a freakin moron. Why are humans the most deadly creature on this earth???? Because they have more brains than anything on this earth.

You're theory of "overall strength" is complete and utter garbarge. His power isn't much stronger than Venom's and his durability isn't as strong as Venom's. If it ever came down to those two, Venom would just shove symbiote down Lizards throat and make short work of him. He has to breathe somehow.....

Spidey wins...he's the smartest.

Duke
And you're one of the stubborn ones too, usually they're pretty fun big grin

Linkalicious
I'm worst than stubborn, I'm an ass.hole. But atleast I'm not afraid to admit it.

For how awesome Lizard's powers are...i'd say he comes damn near in last place. Because he's the only one on the list that isn't AS versatile in the air as the rest of the group...

Duke
LOL. I should have been more specific, was refering to Manowar

Kontraz
i agree with the air theory. That would knock both lizzard and D.D. down the list pretty far. I think whoever makes these threads should really start including WHERE they would fight. I mean, if was antarctica... well, we've seen what venom can do there (even if it was a clone). If its in the sewers, Venom and Lizzard have the best chance, followed closely by spidey. High up amonst the skyscrapers, Lizzard and D.D are toast. Victor would be either Spidey or Venom. Fighting in the streets, spidey all the way...

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

Link, u crack me up. big grin

Linkalicious
And for anyone that would downplay the importance of aerial combat....just look at the most recent Iraq war.

America cut through that country like a warm knife through butter because of their air assaults. Actually, it goes back to the begining of aviation.....flying gives you farrrr too many options.

If the Lizard could get a hold of Demo or Green, then he'd no doubt dismantle them. But climbing on a wall like a Gecko, isn't the same as web slinging or flying.

You're so right Leatherface...like i said....i deserve a medal! big grin

Mane
i agree with Manowar, i cant see them destroying the Lizard. Linkalicious, tou say that Connors isn't as good in aerial battles, but how many time has Spidey been beaten by people on the ground??? plus, Connors is so smart, he'd find a way to get them out of the air...his brains is one of his best weapons

Linkalicious
yes, i say the Lizard isn't as good at aerial battles....care to prove me wrong in that regard??

This isn't a one on one thread. If Lizard wants to duke it out on the ground with DD, Spidey, and Venom. Then all four of them would get the sh!t blasted out of them from above by Demogoblin or Green Goblin.

Spiderman doesn't fly like the goblins, but he's versatile enough to fight in the air. Aside from jumping and clawing his way up walls...the Lizard isn't AS versatile as the rest of the group...

Obviously I don't know everything, but i'm just doing my best to point out everyone's weaknesses. And I still have yet but to see Connors exhibit this "genius" intelligence while he's in the Lizard form. According to comics and his bio...he turns quite animalistic and more instinctive than intellectual.

FeceMan
Venom vs. ? Well, I suppose that if it was Venom vs. a house cat, he would win. If it was Venom vs. the Hulk, Venom would lose.

I thought the "stats" that were given were really stupid and pointless.

Linkalicious
ummmm Fece....

The list of combatants in this versus thread is at the top of the page.

Where are you getting this house cat/hulk stuff from?

wuTa
i think he was just bein a smart ass but this thread is a tough one...is this like suppose to ba all at once or one at at time? coz if its all at once than parker is screwed coz all the villians would be gunnin for him at the same time....daredevil is the one with the most disadavantage since venoms weakness is noise that hurt daredevil aslo so he's up sh*ts creek without a paddle in this thread

FeceMan
Smokin' too much crack...didn't see the list at the top while I was thinking about Venom vs. the house cat and I liked it too much to erase it, lol.

Linkalicious
yah, the house cat one was pretty damn good. laughing

mmmmm....crack. droolio

morbius
lizard would win
does anyone think lizard is sort of underrated
my friend thinks he sucks for some reason i told him hes really good

Fanboy
Uh SUPERMAN.

Bitrate
well Come on...why ddin't you include Carnage as one of his opponents...surely he'd beat the crap out of Venom

EsteemedLeader
Lizard can fight several opponents at once. They'd have to gang up on him. He's the metaphorical 'tank' of this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.