carnage vs juggernut vs hulk vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
I don't know who who whould win?

Victor Von Doom
Hulk.

Manowar
Hulk

Arachnoidfreak
the carnage symbiote would see the massive Hulk, and attach to him, creating the insanely powerful Bloodbath. He proceeds to whoop all the other contenders.

Duke
HELL YEA!!!!

Kontraz
the hulk and juggers would go at it, pretty much destroying each other, and the same goes for the two symbiotes. This one is anybody's game... Though I think Venom is the only one with any kind of edge. He might be the weakest (in pure strength) of the group, but he has fought all 3 of the others before and he is the smartest. I'm guessing he would be able to use any kind of advantage he could find against the others... maybe let all three of them duke it out while he's in his stealth mode, then come fight once they're all weakened.

LeAtHerRFace
Venom or Carnage

Alpha Centauri
Leatherface man. Let go of the Hulk vendetta.

How in the shitting hell does Venom emerge as the only one having an edge?

I think Venom and Carnage would end up trying to take out Juggernaut first. Purely because Juggernaut's ego would lead him to only go after The Hulk, which is what Venom and Carnage would want to do out of the possibilities of bonding with him. In which case if it came down to Venom and Carnage Vs Hulk I back Hulk.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud that was just a joke. I knew you'd say something like this. Of course id go for the hulk

Alpha Centauri
The first line only was directed to you, incase there were any doubt.

-AC

moshtitan
hulk.....but as much as i wanna see that, id much rather see BLOODBATH!!!! lethal protecting engine of carnage.(its a workin title)

Kontraz
i just dont see how the hulk would come out of this one... in the venom/hulk crossover, it was VERY close. That, and seeing as spidey has beaten the hulk more than the other way around, i think venom and carnage could take him.

Either way, I'm sticking with the smartest fighter comming up on top... Venom...

moshtitan
venom isnt necessarily the smartest fighter.....professor hulk would be, if thats the incarnation were talking about.

Kontraz
i mean, like fighting smarts. Picking up on your opponents techniques etc. (venom also has past experience fighting all of these guys).

Victor Von Doom
Of course the Hulk Venom crossover was close, it'd be stupid going to the effort of a crossover to have a squash match.

FeceMan
Venom would sit there and let everyone beat the hell out of everyone else. Then he'd go and eat Jugs and Hulk and smash Carnage.

Or Hulk would win.

Linkalicious
how in the heck is Venom supposed to win?

Carnage wouldn't give a crap about Juggernaut or Hulk, he'd go for Venom right away and probably slaughter him if Jugg or Hulk don't come to Venom's rescue.

Venom's symbiote is bonded with Brock....it doesn't want to leave him, even if bonding with Hulk or Juggs would create a super being.

It'd be a really interesting fight to see, but I don't see how anyone with decent knowledge on Venom would think that the symbiote would leave Brock.

Mane
Hulk could take them all on.

Kontraz
Hulk could not take them all on! I dont know what you guys are talking about! Hulk might be able to come out on top in a one on one match, but he is seriously lacking in regenerative power, unlike the two symbiotes. I think Hulk would actually come in last in this one, seeing as he's had his hind quarters handed to him on countless occasions by Spider-man, who has yet to defeat Carnage in a one on one battle...

FeceMan
*Erects a flame-guard.*

I'm doing this for your own good--what the **** are you talking about?!

Just to let you know, that entire post is probably about to be ripped apart.

Red Superfly
Actually, the symbiote has bonded with Hulk before - so it may happen again. Symbiote bonds to Hulk - wipes the floor with everyone, then kills its host. Maybe.

I'd still go with Hulk though.

FeceMan
Red, I think that this fight is just a straight-on fight with no cross-bonding or trickery.

Trickery...

Kontraz
then venom shouldnt really be included, seeing as he MAINLY fights with trickery.....

FeceMan
That's it, I'm banning you.

Frickin' spoilspot.

Linkalicious
really? that's freakin cool.

When did the Symbiote bond with Hulk?

did it actually bond with him? because it didn't even do that with Spiderman...

moshtitan
Hulk is seriously lacking on regenerative power?......HAHAHa! Hulks regenerative power dwarfs thast of the symbiotes. this is the same Hulk who held his completly exposed bowels with his hand to keeep them from falling out after someone had sliced open his gut. he healed so fast he had to rip his hand out because he had healed over it.

Kontraz
Hrrm... never saw that one. Was that still classic "green hulk"?

FeceMan
That example is why I tried to warn you smile.

Victor Von Doom
Yes it was classic Hulk, and his healing skills are more or less unmatched.

Alpha Centauri
Not to mention he healed from a gaping hole in the chest.

-AC

Surfer 52
I think venom would win cause him and hulk would be last two standing and venom is as strong as hulk and when he fights he fights smart

Victor Von Doom
Venom is as strong as Hulk?

From which cavity did you remove that tidbit?

Kontraz
nah, hulk is still stronger, but venom is the smartest fighter of the group, so i think he has the edge in that area, though he also is the weakest. I think its a matter of who takes on who in the beginning that will determine the winner.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha. Can't believe it ya liddle ponce.

Was a bit of a random claim tho.

-AC

moshtitan
ya it was.....(boredom)............. Hulk so wins this fight

SUPERMANDAMAN
I think the greatest domonstration of hulks healing powers were when his body was exsposed to some strong acid and his skin was completly gone all u could see was his mucsle tissue and he healed back in seconds but anyways hulk has this easy and venoms suit probly would prolly try to bond with the hulk seeing as how sybiots try to bond with whoever is strongest.

Jason Wyngarde
juggernut sucks but juggernaut is pretty good.J/k um prob the hulk

morbius
its close maybe hulk or venom

WarHulk980
Hulk.

JuggernautFan
i'm sure this has been said before, and i might have even replied, but i'm to lazy to go back and check. Hulk and Juggernaut make quick work of the symbiotes, then after that see hulk vs juggernaut thread.

Superman#1
I believe the symbiotes would get in the way of Juggernut and/or Hulk so the symbiotes would be killed or thrown, and then thats the end of that. Then I think Hulk would beat Juggernut.

Ironman 66
venom

Jvenom
I have to say Venom on this one. Venom already trashed the Juggernaut in their fight. He has beaten Carnage so many times and taken away his coustume. The Hulk vs Venom fight in the comics was close so the two of them could go either way. I choose Venom because he beat Superman, something the Hulk has never done.

Venom's strength seems to increase depending on who he is fighting. He has taken on some major heavy weights and either beat them or fought them to a draw. Plus the coustume protects him from all physical attacks making it useless to use strenght against him. Last the symbiote can take over any being forcing them to kneel down if you may. The Carnage and Venom symbiotes have taken over Silver Surfer, Hulk, and Thor in the past.

samishe
Originally posted by Jvenom

Venom's strength seems to increase depending on who he is fighting. He has taken on some major heavy weights and either beat them or fought them to a draw. Plus the coustume protects him from all physical attacks making it useless to use strenght against him.

I agree. It really seems Venom gets stronger when he fights more powerful characters.

juggernaut66666
i would like to see venom beating juggernautbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Adam Warlock
Juggs has already kicked Venom's ass right in front of his girlfriend. This match will come down between the Hulk and Juggernaut.

Juggs has mystical stamina and has a slight durability advantage due to his mystical shield and all. Hulk has the strength and speed advantage. It's a toss up between those two. My money's on Juggs.

Venom is an ant compared to Juggs.

inamilist
venom bonds with hulk

canrage bonds with juggs

woo wee sports fans

juggernaut66666
hulk wins Juggernaut is stronger than him basicly but as he gets angrier he gets stronger so hulk

inamilist
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hulk wins Juggernaut is stronger than him basicly but as he gets angrier he gets stronger so hulk

hulk is leagues stronger than juggernaut

juggernaut66666
basicly not the only reason he can beat his power growing as he gets angrier juggs beat the hulk few times he almost drowned him also hulk had beatin him

inamilist
basicly not the only reason he can beat his power growing as he gets angrier juggs beat the hulk few times he almost drowned him also hulk had beatin him

secret wars

mountain

100 billion tons

wink

juggernaut66666
that's why juggernaut almost drowned him beacause he was stronger then juggy

inamilist
that's why juggernaut almost drowned him beacause he was stronger then juggy

im seriously done arguing with you

juggernaut66666
have read that comic?

inamilist
have read that comic?

That would be the closest I've seen you come to making a real sentence.

juggernaut66666
have you read it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.