Should I buy The Butterfly Effect and Dawn of the Dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
?

Drac39
It depends what version of Dawn of the Dead,there is a 4 disc version coming out this Halloween smile

Cinemaddiction
That 4 disc, in addition to being about $40, is overkill for a run of the mill "Dead" fan.

Get the Divimax for $12. And yes, go for both. Great additions.

BlackC@t
Thanks, and I mean the remake.

Stormy_Day
Ive never gotten around to seeing Dawn of the Dead or the remake ill rent the remake when it comes out.

Butterfly Effect is an excellent movie to own wink

Alpha Centauri
I say go for Dawn of the Dead.

The Butterfly Effect didn't seem great to me. Neither did D.O.T.D, but it's the lesser of two evils I guess.

-AC

Cinemaddiction
Remake, original, get them both, heh.

"The Butterfly Effect" is almost too good a deal to pass up. 2 movies on one disc, and it's loaded with extras.

Stormy_Day
I never got a chance to watch the inifilm sad

SlipknoT
I say get both

Stormy_Day
cool

BlackC@t
Yeah, I'll perchase them on amazon now.

Unholly_Cheese
This "amazon" intrigues me. What is it?

SlipknoT
It's Ok. Deep Discount DVD is better though. Free Shipping!!!

Unholly_Cheese
Free shipping you say? what about box sets? usually its expensive to ship them

MildPossession
I go on cd wow, free postage, and cheaper than most places.

I would buy both, and I am going to soon, and the nice Butterfly Effect dvd, but the unrated Dawn of The Dead remake.

Cowboyography
get the original dawn and wait on the rest as the original Anchor Bay version will run you arounf $50 unless you steal it from blockbuster, as I did.

BackFire
Get the original Dawn of the Dead, it's pure gold.

Unholly_Cheese
thats comin out tommorow in aus landyes

BlackC@t
I've already bought The Butterfly Effect and it came ages ago, but I'm waiting until the release date of Dawn of The Dead draws closer to purchase.

SlipknoT
Box sets to, everything has free shipping. They have a huge selection and great prices

Lord Soth
Butterfly out now, and DotD isn't coming out for another two months. Just get Butterfly and scrounge up some money by Oct 19

WindDancer
No question about it. Get Dawn of the Dead. It's far more better than anything Ashton Kutcher has ever done. Which isn't much so....there is no comparision.

Just get DOTD.

MildPossession
I got my Dawn of The Dead remake directors cut dvd through the post today, so happy with that, just to get the BE dvd now.

xs-
yeah?

MildPossession
yes

Gory Game Lover
I hated The Butterfly Effect and Dawn of the Dead but I liked DOTD much more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.