Punisher vs Solid Snake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Id have to go with the almighty SS.

LeAtHerRFace
SS

LeAtHerRFace
Punisher.

SnakeEyes
i say Puinsher!

ScarletSpider
Punisher.

Manowar
Big Pun laughing

moshtitan
Solid Snake...as many weapons as Punisher packs Snakes got more.

Jason Wyngarde
snake better at everthing

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

jayson
sam fisher would kill em both for fun.

moshtitan
no...Fisher is not nearly as good with weapons as either Snake or Pun., hes just good at sneaking.

Stealth Agent
Snake would kick Punisher's ass man

Compared to the things he's fought Punisher is nothing

Vulcan Raven, Sniper Wolf, Hind D, and Various metal Gears

§nakehead
punishers has killed at least ten thousand criminals in his carearr. solid snake hasent nuked an entire island of criminals

jayson
yeah but fisher looks good sneaking.

moshtitan
punisher hasnt taken Hind D....Solids cloned after the greatest soldier ever....Pun. is simply out matched

Victor Von Doom
Who thinks Kirby could beat Silver Surfer?

Mario vs Spider-Man?

Morientes from Pro Evolution Soccer vs Deadpool perhaps.

It's a frickin computer game.

§nakehead
Punishers had more training and combat experence that solid snake could ever have. And franks killed more people

Jason Wyngarde
snake has had way more training

moshtitan
Snakes much more training. his own feild experiance then that that has been written into his DNA by the clone he was made from. Snakes got a whole lifetime on Frank.

§nakehead
Frank has killed more people, over 10 thousand. and has nuked an entire island of criminals. He could take SS

LeAtHerRFace
Sam Fisher?!? laughing thats the laugh of the day... thanks man big grin

Jason Wyngarde
i can fight better than sam fisher. and so could most people

LeAtHerRFace
I could lift much more than sam fisher.

moshtitan
the only thim Sam fisher lifts is...*tries to think of something witty*...
....uh...umm..CRAP! ha ha ha!

Jason Wyngarde
there should be a thread about all the things you can do better than sam fisher.

morbius
i'm going with ss

ScarFace Clone
Solid Snake

Ka1n
Solid Snake as was said before is a clone of the best soldier of 20th century
Solid Snake is known as "the man who makes the impossible possible" and is a mystery and myth to much of the world. He is a highly trained, elite soldier with a personal preference for parachuting, SCUBA diving, free climbing, rappelling, small and medium range handguns, and various hand-to-hand combat techniques.

SS is a super soldier that could take both pun and sam fisher at the same time

HarmonicFlo88
Doesn't matter wut hes done, snake just didn't get tha chance to do it better. wink. its snake no doubt. he is THE best soldier - genetically alone. Give him any of punishers weapons..snake would make it way more useful.

Snake wasn't written in comic form..meaning he isn't in books that deliver entertainment every month. every MGS game could be around 2-3 comic books. whereas punisher's had a shit load more. if snake had this chance, his full potential would be shown. he doesn't get to stay in some HQ making himself better weapons and technology. he does top secret missions for tha gov/against tha gov - real shit.

Shin_akuma
DUDE it doesn't matte how many people frank has killled it matters on skilll damn it snake is teh pwn admit it snake has cqc shit even though he doesn't use it in that chronicle being that mgs3 is a prequel he is the best solider in the world and THAT'S JUST GENETICALLY he is cloned from big boss snake and that one one that right now escapes my mind in a long range snake would pwn in close range snake would use his cqc shit and totally fAwk punisher up come on so he's killed ten thousand people SNAKE destroyed the FRIGGIN SHAGOHAD AND SOME METAL GEARS And team cobra INCLUDING THE BOSS come on it's THE BOSS COME ON

leonheartmm
punisher is outclassed here by a lot, snake would beat the shit out of him unarmed lol. nukin places dont show skill, it dont mean shit, snake doesnt live to nuke soldiers, he lives to STOP EXACTLY that from ever happening, if he wanted to, he couldv nuked the world with metal gear rex or arsenal gear.

mr.smiley
snake!
by a mother f@#king landslide

who?-kid
Is it me, or is Snake being a bit overrated here ? Punisher has at least as much experience and fighting skills than Snake.

(Hm, make that "Punisher has much much more experience than Snake."wink

mr.smiley
I realy doubt it.
Punisher would be a decent fight,but nothing more

who?-kid
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I realy doubt it.
Punisher would be a decent fight,but nothing more
Well, actually, there is not a lot to doubt.

Punisher has appeared in hundreds of comics. Snake in a few games.

(though Snake Eater is just brilliant. One of the best games I ever played).

grey fox
frank is a ex cia agent

snake is a goverment top agent trained in combat , weapons and shitloads of stuff he owns punisher in every way

(oh and on the nuking thing , anyone can nuke a prison it,s not that hard)

who?-kid
Originally posted by grey fox
snake is a goverment top agent trained in combat , weapons and shitloads of stuff he owns punisher in every way

Why is everybody underestimating Punisher so much ? I am not a fan, but give the man some credit. I don't see a normal soldier - which Snake is by the way, don't overpower him - beating Punisher as easily as some here claim.

Punisher normally fights druglords and so, but isn't afraid of confronting superheroes/villains as well.

Wanderer259
No, Snake isn't a normal soldier. Normal soldiers run around in a bunch of kevlar armor plating and operate in units. But not only is Snake an unconventional soldier, he's also a super soldier as far as skill goes. Snake's a mortal human and he's no stronger, faster, or resilient than the Punisher, but he's still put together to be the best there is. Thus far, he's shown that.

Anything Frank can do, Snake can do and perhaps better. The only thing I see Frank being able to win this one with is through flat out strategy; setting up a fight is his specialty. If Frank can prepare the field ahead of time, he'd come out on top, I believe. But in a straight-up fight? Solid Snake all the way.

The MISTER
Snake would win because I've seen his super durability first hand..He can survive getting hit with a tank round , I sware ,I've seen it myself!!

The MISTER
Originally posted by who?-kid
Well, actually, there is not a lot to doubt.

Punisher has appeared in hundreds of comics. Snake in a few games.

(though Snake Eater is just brilliant. One of the best games I ever played). Is it coming out on X-box?

who?-kid
Originally posted by The MISTER
Is it coming out on X-box?
I really don't know, I played it on PS2.

But it's in my not so humble opinion the best Metal Gear Solid ever. Good story, great graphics, lots of in-jokes and some of the best boss-battles ever.

The end is pretty intense do. No more infiltrating, just shoot your way out of that base dammit !

laughing

Hoshi
solid snake would win , Frank Castle has learned a lot of the self defense combat from CIA, but Snake has learned his fighting skills alone , that prove he is a true genius , and Punisher fight for as it own name show , "punishiment " but snake fight for something a lot bigger

who?-kid
Okay, stop it NOW !

Snake has appeared in a few games. End of story.

Punisher has been around before most of the members here were born. He crossed paths with most heroes and villains one time or another. He's cunning, tough as hell, a genius with guns and as experienced as they come.

Snake - as much as I love the guy - hasn't done one tenth that Punisher has done.

Hoshi
numbers doesnt mean nothing

who?-kid
Originally posted by Hoshi
numbers doesnt mean nothing
Good reply.

mr.smiley
punisher is tough,but regardless of how long he's been around,snake has run a gaunlet of super villians in a 24 hour period.
Even in sons of liberety,snake talks about delta force like they're a bunch of second rate prissys.
Punisher is tough,but snake comes out on top

who?-kid
Originally posted by mr.smiley
punisher is tough,but regardless of how long he's been around,snake has run a gaunlet of super villians in a 24 hour period.
Even in sons of liberety,snake talks about delta force like they're a bunch of second rate prissys.
Punisher is tough,but snake comes out on top
If years and years fighting against almost everybody doesn't count for something, well, than I don't know what to say.

Everything Snake can do, Punisher can do also.

long pig
Can Punisher fight a fat man on roller skates??!?!
I DIDN'T THINK SO! mad

Nah, how the hell you gonna bring in this new chap, who doesn't do shit....fights for nothing, and say he beats a man on a mission?

Even if you say they are both nearly equal, Frank is on a mission, to destroy evil....you ain't toppin' that. Frank would die for his mission, Snake is a paid pisser.
Sorry, just ain't happenin'.

mr.smiley
ha!
snake is on a mission also.Plus,it was never snake who fought fatman,it was raiden.How fast you forget longpig,fatman created an atomic bomb when he was ten years old.That's some serious power.
Frank is tough,don't get me wrong.
However,i can't see frank doing half of what snake did.

Avalonofthewind
Frank ran from Doom like a b*tch...

Snake destroys Metal Gears for breakfast at this point.

DarkCrawler
Raiden was better. How many (Upgraded) Metal Gears did he destroy? 100? And Snake was struggling with one.

mr.smiley
yeah.I will roughly say,that even though raiden is a huge pud,he is seriously tough

grey fox
punisher is basically a downgraded solid snake

jgiant
Don't you realize snake is only as good as the human that is controlling him...well anyways punisher would kill snake, snake is a poor imatation of frank...ohh just want to bring this tread back up because of the bats vs. snake, want to see what you guys are thinking nowadays...

TwisterGameX
it's been done 3 times. Wheres the original.

jgiant
This has to be the original, it has the most replies...does it matter?

Shazman
Punisher

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by jgiant
This has to be the original, it has the most replies...does it matter?

No, but the search button is dead so I can't show u

jgiant
Yeah it is just use the vB button under it, anyways who do you think wou...ohh...wait...i just noticed you sig and avatar...nevermind...

leonheartmm
lol, just cause snake has been in 5 video games doesnt mean hes lived only 150 hours{the time itd take uto finish those games} snake is in his early forties and has been a soldier since birth, besides punisher isnt nearly as skilled, as spirited or as perfect as snake, not to mention not as intelligent.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Frank ran from Doom like a b*tch...

Snake destroys Metal Gears for breakfast at this point.

First. Doom would MURDER Snake before Snake even knew what hit him. That's not even funny at all, putting Snake against Doom. Gah. I feel for the clean up crew after that one.

And, in the off chance that Snake never does meet Doom, Frank will do the murdering for him just fine.

Basically, Frank pwns Snake. For you gamers.

braz
wow this is a tough one. cuz pun got almost perfect marksmanship, remember he shot that guy str8 in the neck with a bow n arrow 50 yards away. yea. that was badass. but snakes still superior over pun in stealth....which is a big factor( the reason why they would both lose to batmanwink ) but as far as whos got more guns, id hafta to say def punisher....that fool packs alotta f***in heat M60, M16, Compound Bow n arrow, Dual colt 45's, grenade launcher, remote bombs, grenades... n snake has is that lil pistol or w/e with a silencer..so yea if it was like they were in an fight arena n they were facing each other, punisher would tear em to shreds....but given certain circumstances, like if they were just on a big cargo ship and had to find each other at night, snake would take it...but it wouldnt be an easy fight, snake'd get the fight of his life

leonheartmm
even though snake would die against doom, it is quite clear that he would rip punisher in two.

jgiant
To leonheartmm:
"snake is in his early forties and has been a soldier since birth"
Frank has been killing criminals every day for about as long as snake has been alive, thirty years of non stop killing...this brings me to my next point punisher is much more skilled because of his experience and basically being born to kill...he killed 24 men in nam' whith just a shovel head, sooked up seven bullets to boot, he is a brilliant tactitian and doesn't care about honor or any of that crap, "why look a man in the eye, when you can shot him in the back"...Not as spirited, what? Frank has not stoped his war and will never stop his war, even in the end story he was in jail for about a decade or so and he just kept killing criminals in prision they had to put him in a special solitary cell...he has repeatedly taken on superhero's such as dd, spiderman, wolverine, ect. to continue is war, so don't talk about snake being more spirited than frank you seem like you don't know frank that well...Ohh and Pun still kills snake...

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
wow this is a tough one. cuz pun got almost perfect marksmanship, remember he shot that guy str8 in the neck with a bow n arrow 50 yards away. yea. that was badass. but snakes still superior over pun in stealth....which is a big factor( the reason why they would both lose to batmanwink ) but as far as whos got more guns, id hafta to say def punisher....that fool packs alotta f***in heat M60, M16, Compound Bow n arrow, Dual colt 45's, grenade launcher, remote bombs, grenades... n snake has is that lil pistol or w/e with a silencer..so yea if it was like they were in an fight arena n they were facing each other, punisher would tear em to shreds....but given certain circumstances, like if they were just on a big cargo ship and had to find each other at night, snake would take it...but it wouldnt be an easy fight, snake'd get the fight of his life Snake carries many many differnet types of guns. Plus tank shells bounce off of him

jgiant
Do bullets bounce off him? I don't remember that...

Juntai
Do bullets bounce off him? I don't remember that... Well, it did make him do a flip and he cried out load, but then he got up and kicked the tanks ass immediately. Same as he does to everyone that pulls a gun on him.

jgiant
Punisher is not everyone...and the same could be said for Frank...Just he has been doing it longer and not to mention first...

Juntai
Frank took a shot to the chest from a m1a1 and not only survived, but got up and ran around it, disabling it, in the middle of a minefield while discussing battle tactics with his present commander?

jgiant
Snake still gets killed by bullets right soo...what, he could take a tank shot, enough bullets would kill snake...

jgiant
Did snake kill two dozen people with a shovel handle and take seven bullets in the process? Just because snake takes a tank shot doesn't mean he is standing up to what fank could dish out...

Juntai
Snake still gets killed by bullets right soo...what, he could take a tank shot, enough bullets would kill snake... But many less bullets would kill Punisher, and also, you guys need to play Twin Snakes, the original MG was retconned, lol. And he's even more consumate badass in TS.

jgiant
Not really can snake take a bullet to the head? Thats all it takes and frank could do it in one shot, all depends on whos a better shot and who wants it more, i'll put my money on frank expert marksman and has shot spiderman and frank wants it more, he's not gonna let some anime punisher kill him, thus ending his war on crime...

Juntai
Not really can snake take a bullet to the head? Thats all it takes and frank could do it in one shot, all depends on whos a better shot and who wants it more, i'll put my money on frank expert marksman and has shot spiderman and frank wants it more, he's not gonna let some anime punisher kill him, thus ending his war on crime... Yeah, play the game, you can run over and kneel down in front of a gun and he'll aim at your face and it'll take him a clip or more in three-round bursts to actually kill you.

jgiant
Yeah but that is in game play, you can do the same thing in other games like gta, do you think that snake could really take a bullet to the head, if it is in one of the storylines that he could take a shot to the head from a gun even from a a dozen or so yards out than i'll belive you...otherwise he is killed by a shot to the head, this is a comic forum just to let you know, facts from gameplay should not appliy, i could say punisher takes a couple o shots to the head point blank range according to the game...

jgiant
Plus it doesn't say anywhere in his wikip bio that he is superhuman in any way, he is human just like frank, i'll say he has unusall durability though since he could take a tank shot i gues just how bats can take a superman punch...

Warmonger
Well if you want to take it there...

If you play the Punisher video game Frank eats RPGs like they were nothing and all he has to do is pick up a first aid kit and he heals right back. big grin

jgiant
Originally posted by Warmonger
Well if you want to take it there...

If you play the Punisher video game Frank eats RPGs like they were nothing and all he has to do is pick up a first aid kit and he heals right back. big grin
Exactly my point video gameplay shouldn't count!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.