Mephisto Vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
i think this a fair fight

most will say Spectre but I think Mephisto could pull it off

bardock
it will be close

Juntai
Spectre.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by bardock
it will be close

It really wouldnt. Spectre at full power would annihilate Mephisto

leonidas
<<It really wouldnt. Spectre at full power would annihilate Mephisto>>

yes

easily. though the 'full power' is in order. full power you're looking at someone at/near lt level. WAAAYYYYYYYYY above mephisto.

bardock
yeah probably true

leonidas
wow, someone willing to perhaps consider a different view and maybe even redefine their position on a topic!!

clap

we need more of this 'round here . . .

DrDoom101
is this in mehpisto's realm?

leonidas
wouldn't matter if spec is full powered.

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
It really wouldnt. Spectre at full power would annihilate Mephisto
at full power huh

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
at full power huh

Yeah..... confused laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah..... confused laughing out loud
so u are saying at 49.4564% he won't?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
so u are saying at 49.4564% he won't?

No because only a fool would put forward a random figure like that. wink

When Spectre isnt at full power he can get beaten by a variety of enemies. As his time in comics has shown. Including his most recent appearances in Days of Vengeance which i own.

Hence the reason i made my comment about the state Spectre would have to be in for me to be sure he would win for definite. A comment i still stand by. Ok? big grin

olympian
Spectre. Hes simply on a level above.

Not to mention having alot less low showings like Mephisto does.

snoopdogg
The Spirit of Vengeance takes this one easily.

Look what he did to the mighty Shazam. sad

olympian
Its Shazam really dead?

And Billy was falling to die also wasent he?

Everyone that belonged to the Giffen JLI its doomed.

roughrider
All things together, Spectre with full power is a notch higher in the universe than Mephisto, so he wins.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by roughrider
All things together, Spectre with full power is a notch higher in the universe than Mephisto, so he wins.

More than a notch. A notch would place him on Galactus/Celestial level. Spectre at full power is LT/Phoenix level.

roughrider
A notch meaning a higher plane.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
Its Shazam really dead?

And Billy was falling to die also wasent he?

Everyone that belonged to the Giffen JLI its doomed. Questions I want answered myself.

I dont know fore sure if Billy fell to his death or somebody saved him or whatever.

snoopdogg

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by snoopdogg

His ass got tore up and to finish off he got laid out under that column. eek!

olympian
Yeah probably dead. Altho i see him showing up again.

Its Billy im wondering most about now.

guy222
Spectre

quanchi112
Spectre wins this all day.

norrinradd43
Mephisto is the victim of some of Comicdom's most baffeling authorship...He should always be written as what he is...A evil bastard and one of marvels most powerful characters. That being said, he can't hang with the Green and White.

guy222
mephisto is out of league

spectre ftw

Aster Phoenix
What has Meph done to even put him close to The Spectre?

Galan007
even if this were DoV spectre, he'd take it - whether it be in mephisto's own realm, or not. why? because as we've already seen, he can literally draw power from anywhere. i mean, spectre was not only siphoning energy from within shazam's place of power, but he was also gathering energy from shazam's mystical artifacts as well. that being said, there is no reason stealing power from meph's realm would be any different, imo.

in a nutshell, spectre at pert-near any 'level' would take this. just my opinion. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
even if this were DoV spectre, he'd take it - whether it be in mephisto's own realm, or not. why? because as we've already seen, he can literally draw power from anywhere. i mean, spectre was not only siphoning power from within shazam's place of power, but he was also gathering energy from shazam's mystical artifacts as well. that being said, there is no reason stealing power from meph's realm would be any different, imo. DOV Spectre is on eof the most powerful Spectres I have ever seen imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.