Ultron Vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Two complete powerhouses meeting head to head.

If only one walks out alive, who's it gonna be and why?

-AC

moshtitan
id take Ultron...he made of adamantium,no slouch in the strength dep. and a helluva lot smarter than the abomination.

Mane
Abomination

Victor Von Doom
Hmm.

It could definitely go either way.

I'd say it's literally a matter of who's up for it more.

Mane
actually i changed my mind. i think Ultron would pull it off

manjaro
ultron

Red Superfly
None of them - Superman would show up and say "I'm better than all of you" and melt them all.

Then Batman would show up and shove kryptonite down supes throat.

Batman wins.

wallywestthebes
ultron because he is indeed smarter than abomination and just all around tougher

Alpha Centauri
Good answers. I think I'd go for Abomination being the aggressor. But Ultron the ultimate winner.

-AC

Wynndar
if Ultron has that sub-atomic destabilizer that DR Doom gave him he would smash abom and superman too for that matter

SnakeEyes
i would like to see that laughing

Alpha Centauri
"if Ultron has that sub-atomic destabilizer that DR Doom gave him he would smash abom and superman too for that matter"

Only Dr.Doom could make Ultron even better.

-AC

Maelstrom
Ultron, how does anything stop him?

LeAtHerRFace
Same here! yes Bats Wins!!

But Id go with Ultron

morbius
abomination

WarHulk980
Ultron...he is smarter and more durable.

wolverex84
abomination can not stand the strenght of adamantium..........ultron wins

Wonderman
Although, Abomination is unbelieveably strong. 250 tons is Kurse level or higher. Abomination may be able to overpower Ultron causing his systems to overtax and meltdown.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Red Superfly
None of them - Superman would show up and say "I'm better than all of you" and melt them all.

Then Batman would show up and shove kryptonite down supes throat.

Batman wins.

nah, Superman can't melt adamantium...... so when Batman shows up and finds Ultron still around (and very hot) he'll do about as well as Black Panther did against Alkhema (Ultron's burd) and get his head to play with, leaving superman at a loss as of what to do and ultimately having to run away like the red undies wearing sissy boy he really is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.