who thought that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chelse_gladrin9
who thought that rigetti was HILARIOUS?
i did. he was great!!. "OY! ME EYE" lolololololololol!! "BLOODY PIRATES!"

ok im gonna stop. answer me SQ (simple question)

l8er

JackieSparrow
he was awesome I bet half the people who look at this wont know who he is though. So to clear it up for some people who are extreamly lost right now Ragetti is the pirate with the wooden eye the one thats with Pintel, the one who says "ello poppet". Hope that unconfused you.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i loved them both! i wish they could be in the second one!

JackieSparrow
maybe they will dun dun dun dun!!! sry Im hyper now

Chelse_gladrin9
yes it did, Rigetti is Makenzie... m-m-a-c-k-e..no-i..no...ummmm.. ok i cant spell but hes Mackenzie Crook. the real skinny pirate. u know with theboxed Popping-out-of-the-eyessocket-eyeball...thing.. ok that was weird.... i said nothing...

blowup

Chelse_gladrin9
they didnt die, unless they were meant to. cuz pintel says "parley" and rigetti is putting his eye back in. abd the commadore says "the ship is ours gentlemen" u know?cursing :: ouch :: i stubbed my toe really bad,......::holds toe and rocks back and forth::

KMC
Mackenzie Crook from "The Office". Possibly the BEST thing ever put on TV!!!

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
"The Office"? never heard of it... confused blink wacko bunny

KMC
*Looks shocked* you dont? I'll let you off if you're not British.
wink

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
sorry im not, all american. i want to be British though. Love the accents!!

KMC
I guess it's alright if you're not English- haha!
We do have pretty cool accents although most people dont sound like Johnny Depp (who loves "The Office" by the way) or The Queen.
Well i dont anyway...

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
i absolutly LOVE britian and english accents. it sucks that i have to make myself talk like that. i want to have it naturaly(sp)

JacksBabe777
A while ago i watched Pirates so much that a couple of times i talked a british accent came up. I scared myself. but at least i know i can talk british. Pretty well too... I've heard of The Office but never watched it. The fat guy is annoying. he won a couple of awards at the GG's and he was like Now i got two book ends cuz you gotta have two or it's not right. or somethin along those lines. But yea... whatever. i'm not making any sense today. don't mind me.

KMC
Ricky Gervais (The Office's 'Fat Guy' Jacks babe) is actually an incredibly funny bloke. I guess you need to watch the program to get him. God that sounds patronising- i didn't mean it like that.
Anyways...I love Johnny's American accent in real life- its kinda soft and very sexy! Mmm...

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
i hardly make sence myself ever.. alright then... i talk good with a british accent. not to bad now.. alright...

KMC
Crap weather though...

Kate xx

mad

Candy
Hmmm... back to topic !? wink I luv Pintel n ragetti too, i reckon they just made the film funny=)

KMC
Sorry! Back on topic- they did have some bloody great lines!

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
Pintel: 10 years of hoarding swag...
Rigetti: Now we finally get to spend it
Pintel: Once we're quit of the curse we'll be rich men. And you can buy an eye that actually fits and is made of glass.
Rigetti: This one does splinter something terrible
Pintel: Stop rubbing it!

i love that laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

sparrowsbabe
OMG!!! In reply to those with american accents!!! i am british and i would kill for an american accent!!! u dnt no how lucky u are!!! and yeh,i hav heard of the office. but i guess american accents are too common. are johnny depp and orli american? lol,i cant tell!

Chelse_gladrin9
orli's British.. IM LUCKY? i hate this accent.sucks. its so... normal. try Southern accent. or a hillbilly accent. those are funny. but i wouldnt kill for one. but american accents suck. you'd get bored real fast. )(couple o months)

KMC
How did you not know that Orlando's british? Mmm...

Kate xx

Candy
is he? i thpught he would live in america... but hes born in england yeah... hmmm i wont make friends here but not just his accents sucks...

orliluvr4life
In response to Sparrowbabe...

believe me... american accents aren't all they are cracked up to be! I guess its just weird to hear of an american accent since that's where I live.....seriously tho....I love BRITISH accents. That probably sounds weird to you cuz that's where you live, but hey. In my opinion, anything that sounds that sexy on Orlando Bloom has gotta be good. I'm new on this website so I'm tryin' to make as many friends as possible. My name's Caitlyn by the way. I live in Texas but I was born in Florida. Where in the UK do you live? Anyway, ttyl.

In response to your question:
I think Johnny Depp is American
I know Orlando Bloom is British (I've done my research...yarr!!)
he was born in Kent I believe.

KatIsSmiling
Lol, i thnk your all crazy, accents are kool, im australian, we dont have an accent, i love british and american is ok, but i am bored of it coz its all ya hear in the movies and on tv, but australian is just...australian, although its better than scotish(no offence if anyone is scottish) i cant stand that.

Captian Rogue
lol laughing out loud mate i'm Auzzie too... we so do have an accent...AUZZIE!!! laughing out loud lol...well, i'm from the docks near Gippsland, so, i hang around with all the bush bumbkins mate...lol...laughing out loud

KMC
What the hell are you on?! Of course Australians have an accent!

Anyway back to Pintel and Raggeti...

Kate xx

sparrowsbabe
i hav a yorkshire accent lol. every time i hear orlandos voice it just makes me and my best mate caitlin crack up! its like such a strong british one! but some people make fun of those with british accents. i think thats unfair. did u see the simpsons it was one 'We know all your secrets' once i watched that episode i noticed how much difference there is between americans and brits! brits are so posh! lol. keira Knightley is british isn't she?

KMC
Yes she's very British and Very middle-class.

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
i have no idea of what has happened to this thread....

jack's dudess
um....us brits arnt all posh!!

they're just the brits you see....most of the kids here try to speak american.....and we all have kinda different accents...

Chelse_gladrin9
american isnt that great, believe....~starts drooling, someone snaps fingers inb face~...me.

Unholy_Cheese
wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.