Help Me Get Sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Alright, here's the scenerio.

My family is planning to go to Bulgaria for vacation. Although it seems promising, I just don't want to go. I rather bum around at home and shit.

So it leads me here. Someone give me some tips on how to get sick and ill. You know, getting all feverish. That way, they don't bring me along and I get to bum all I want.

Cool?

Lianslo
Goodness...can i go in your place? stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Lianslo, you gonna give tips or start whining? huh?!

shellie
ummm......... blink

sorry , im drawing blanks here .

Neo_Version 7
TIPS! T-I-P-S on HOW TO GET SICK.

Clear?

Black Onyx
eat mold

RaventheOnly
drink pinesal....noo.... that would kill you.... sad i'm not very good at this unless you want bad side effects like death....

Neo_Version 7
What are you? Trying to be funny? beat it, Jay.

RaventheOnly
no... not trying to be funny laughing out loud .... i'm really serious no expression

Neo_Version 7
pinesal, eh? haven't heard about it. I'll see if I can get my hands on a couple.

RaventheOnly
nooo its poisonis dude ... it will make you sick but in a bad way .... i was just playing there no expression

Neo_Version 7
I knew that. I was just messing with you.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud nice

Neo_Version 7
Really, i was. I knew it was poisonous. Really, i did.

shellie
so how long you got to get sick ?

Neo_Version 7
August 26. C'mon. TIPS,TIPS,TIPS

HockeyHorror
drink lot of Vodka and say ur sick...although they'll smell the vodka..nevermind laughing out loud

get Hydrogen Peroxide rub on your face (smells kinda bad)...then just say your sweating bad and you feel sick. Trust me, i told my friend to do it and it worked.

shellie
jeeze , alright already . im thinking on it . hold your pants on and be patient .

RaventheOnly
wouldn't that mess up his skin?

Neo_Version 7
Good tips. More

soundtrack
laughing out loud ....um....
1. dont eat
2. stand out in the rain with no clothes on
3. eat a mixture of all of the foods that u hate
4. if all else fails PRETEND
5. i will try to think of some more

MichaelMyerscoo
1. Eat alot of food.
2. get diareah.
3. act crazy.

Neo_Version 7
See, thank you. A job well done. More please.

el_barto
Eat at a place you know didnt pass the health inspectors test

soundtrack
wow that was actually a really smart 1 yes dont waste ur own food no u will need it while home alone smile

Jacob_Luver
Well, Just eat a lot of candy, that will get you sick. And maybe you'll enjoy it. I did.

Dead_Bride_2_B
Umm..don't do anything to kill urself..but just make it seem like ur sick..like start a warm up some water in the microwave or boil water and then when it gets really steamy put ur face over it so it would make ur temputure rise and it then would make u seem like u have a sweat prboem....never mind..thats a stupid idea

§pearhead
Lick doorknobs laughing out loud

Dogbert
Have unprotected sex with a prostitute thumb up

Discos
I dont know if this has been suggested but have a LONG bath in freezing cold water and put lots of ice in the bath tub.

Neo_Version 7
Wouldn't I get hypothermia or something?

§nakehead
Ill help you fake it with some tips. But the only way I can get you sick is youll get very Ill. Try to make your self throught up by stick a finger towards the back of your mouth. and heat up the thermoniter

shellie
just dont heat a glass one . if you do it wrong and it gets to hot , the mercury can cuase the tip to explode .

§nakehead
put it on a light bulb. It wont blow up

Corran
Go to bulgaria and eat at a really dodgy restaurant and drink as much tap water as possible, that should do it wink

hobbit_dude
I know, peal a bananna then put the bananna skin over ur feet, leve them for a while and that ought to give u fever! big grin and i dont think he will die rto..

sonofasaiyan
Drink some bleach.sick

Master Revan
get food poison that worked for me when i suppose to go to bulgaria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.