the moonanites vs all comers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Wyngarde
the moonanites vs anoyone you can think of. i say the moonanites

Arachnoidfreak
This is retarded. The Moonanites can't even beat Frylock.

Jason Wyngarde
with the foreigner belt how can they lose

moshtitan
the only greater wielder of the Foreigner belt is Carl.

ScarletSpider
Carl with teh Foreigner Belt could easily take down Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Jason Wyngarde
because he doesnt need instructions to know how to rock

ScarletSpider
Exactly. Damn, now I need to find some Foreigner to listen to.

Jason Wyngarde
he lets us burn his furniture for no reason.

FeceMan
Someone close this thread.

Anyway, Meatwad is the best. His voice is so screwed.

Jason Wyngarde
why its fun

moshtitan
i find it humorous also. but that is because we are advanced....and from the moon!

Jason Wyngarde
those are loverboy songs err and lover boy has always sucked

Hostile
Our God is a man who is also a wolf.

Jason Wyngarde
he will come for with his razor

ScarFace Clone
we scratchedn The moom rules #1 into the hood of Fece man's car! Then we lit up a cigerrette and fliped him the bird cuz we like to smoke when we flip the bird!

Jason Wyngarde
hey man you took my belt

bardock
bump

Tron
You know what, imma let this one ride for now.laughing out loud

And the Moonanites rule all...

King KAM
Dude MeatWad with the Osiris t-shirt would so whipe out carl and the moonanites

srankmissingnin
No one can beat the moonanites, they have 5000 dimensions and an amazing vertical leap! With the foreigner belt they will fill your eyes with double vision... then you'll just be screwed.

long pig
feel the power....yes feel the wraith of the blazing pixel of doom....
you have no hope to excape it's might, so don't try...

Laminator_X
Could Flatman from the GLA have some sort of connection to the Moonanites? Also, I seem to recall an issue of Atari Force where Ignignodt was pictured in a group shot. If anyone could stop them, The Atari Force could!

jinzin
are you kidding me NOBODY and I mean NOBODY short of JP or hkh can put a stop to these guys and anyone that tries gets a severe moon spanking....i mean these guys have a vertical leap that's just beyond our comprehension...YOU DO NOT MESS WITH THAT.....besides they're great spellers...how can any of these chumps compete? they can't.....also since they formed their own supervillain group... monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,
sunday.etc etc...they've become even MORE unstopable...

Juntai
Batman enters the fight through a boom tube using the spear of destiny and murks they asses in FTLS skills he uses to take Superman/Flash/WW/etc.

DigiMark007
Hmm...Tron let this one slide, so I will too. But it SHOULD be closed based on the rules, so try to stay on topic (i.e. comic characters) from now on.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm...Tron let this one slide, so I will too. But it SHOULD be closed based on the rules, so try to stay on topic (i.e. comic characters) from now on. Wait a minute, you close my Bugs Bunny thread, who actually is a comic book hero, and has even been in Superman comics as a co-star, but let this one slide despite the fact it's not even relative?

jinzin
wait did you just say mooninites are not even relative?

mister me and you are about to have words...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Juntai
Wait a minute, you close my Bugs Bunny thread, who actually is a comic book hero, and has even been in Superman comics as a co-star, but let this one slide despite the fact it's not even relative?

Yeah, neither of them should be open still, but the Bugs thread was a bunch of people saying "why is this thread here?"...There's actual discussion on this one....sorta confused

That, and I had a fellow Mod set the precedent for this thread....gotta stick together, you know.

But don't feel bad...every other thread with non-comic people that's blatently unfair gets closed too...so you're not the exception, this thread is. And I'll give it a day or so...it'll be closed eventually (or it'll just find it's way off of the front page).

Juntai
Its a dope show, but no, it isn't relative.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, neither of them should be open still, but the Bugs thread was a bunch of people saying "why is this thread here?"...There's actual discussion on this one.

That, and I had a fellow Mod set the precedent for this thread....gotta stick together, you know.

But don't feel bad...every other thread with non-comic people that's blatently unfair gets closed to...so you're not the exception, this thread is.
ahh, convinced me I guess.

DigiMark007
P.S. The moonanites RULE! So does Foreigner.

jinzin
I don't need no instructions......to know how to rock!

bardock
became a mod while i was gone tron nice job

Laminator_X
They could certainly take down Myxlplyk. He's got 5 dimensions while they have 5...-hundred.

hawkwind
actually happytime harry would destroy the mooninites

Piedmon
Happy Time Harry vs the Inside of a Fish Tank

be fun to watch

Dizzle
Originally posted by Laminator_X
They could certainly take down Myxlplyk. He's got 5 dimensions while they have 5...-hundred.

Actually that's five... thousand!

bardock
laminater i am smoking and flipping you the bird right now for that incorrect moonites reference

long pig
Ignignot: Hello, Carl, I am Ignignot, and this is Ur.
Ur: I am Ur!
Ignignot: We are Mooninites from the inner core of the Moon.
Ur: You said it right!
Ignignot: Our race is hundreds of years beyond yours.
Ur: Man, you hear what he's sayin'?
Ignignot: Some would say that the Earth is *our* moon.
Ur: *We're* the Moon!
Ignignot: But that would belittle the name of our Moon, which is the Moon.
Ur: Point is, we're at the center, not you!
Carl: No, the real point is I don't give a damn. (slams door)
Ignignot: Is your ego satisfied?
Ur: Damn no!

Shake: Look it's just until this ear infction clears up. Then I'll be able to go back to work again.
Meatwad: Yeah, well, I don't see no ears.
Shake: Well you are about not to have a mouth, and I mean it! I'll rip it off!

Ur: Man, that pool is bitchin'!
Ignignot: Where shall I place this wet, primitive Earth towel?

Ignignot: You and your third dimension.
Frylock: What about it?
Ignignot: Oh nothing, it's cute. We have five.
Ur: Th-thousand.
Ignignot: Yes, five thousand.
Ur: Don't question it!
Frylock: Oh yeah? Well, I only see two.
Ignignot: Well that sounds like a personal problem.

Ignignot: Using a key to gouge expletives on another's vehicle is a sign of trust and friendship.

Ur: On the Moon, nerds get their pants pulled down and they are spanked with Moonrocks.

Ignignot: Let us leave this primitive rock because there's nothing but cavemen here.
Ur: Say goodbye, cavemen. Go beat rocks together, you sissies! Freakin' nerds!

Laminator_X
All hail to the digital ruler!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.