she's turning into....a....b!tch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA

§pearhead
Ouch...that hurts sad

m!$hA
what? do you think im soundin mean?

eek! look at your sig? thats a little harsh too!

silver_tears
Ummm she's 13 so tell her to lighten up on the ***** mode or she'll get her ass kicked messed

I rule
Thats not a good freind sad

silver_tears
I swear if I saw a little kid acting all bitchy and talking trash I would put my fist somewhere that would hurt whistle

m!$hA
@ silver - shes 14 erm and shes one of those people who if i tell her shes being a b!tch and a **** (which she seriousl is) she'll probably start hating me then everyone will turn on me erm she has power!

Jedi Priestess
boy I so do NOT miss these days. Friends like that are not worth having Misha. wink

silver_tears
still 14 no expression I seriously would tell her off, **** conformity droolio

§pearhead
Mine? Perhaps; Stranger Inside, by Shinedown, my favorite song at the mo, so thats how I pay tribute to it stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Misha I feel bad for you, I hate when girls act like that. there are some at my school too! Grrrrrr! but it sounds like your friend was jealous of you when she use to be over weight, now she wants to appear like shes better cause she has a low self esteem. All I can say is ignore or her or at least try too. I know its really hard but its probably the best thing to do.

m!$hA
and the fact that she's still nice to me is the annoying bit! i mean...i love being around her..theres still a little of the old her left, which is the bit i love! shes got a great personality, except i think the prettiness has gotten to her head!
if she was as b!tchy to me as she is to other people i'd smash her for sure! but since shes so nice to me....thats the reason im still friends with her!

m!$hA
like...when im not with her (ie now) man i get so pissed off @ her an just wanna ignore her, but if she says anything mean ill go for it and have a fight (even though shed definently win i know i'd feel better about it) but then when i get toether with her....like i said, she's nice to me.. and she's got a good personality..shes so funny!
i just cant wait till she leaves so i dont feel bad about hating her and at the same time loving her, and i dont have to worry about her!

in fact come to think of it...i dont really like my friends altogether that much erm i have the loving and hating sides with all of them! i just cant wait till school finished and i can get some propor friends!
before the holidays i kindof spent my resesses @ lunches with these guys in yr 11 which ill probly do after the hols an all..i wish i could shut them outta my life for ever you know?

m!$hA
@ raven: she always says to me 'on the first few weeks of yr 8 i thought youd be so popular, and youd have all these followers, and youd look at me like i was some kind of freak!' but now im like.....well i can do the last part for you if you wish! and she wasnt fat....she was probly just 3/4 kg overwight...it was puppy fat you know?

btw sorry for the tripple posting embarrasment

Raven Guardia
just becareful Misha I use to be friends with a girl like that and she acted like she was my friend but she would talk about me behind my back ALL the time.

m!$hA
thats the thing!!! she b!tches about t behind her back all the time...and im scared that she b!tches bout me behind my back...i mean, with t, everyone b!tches bout her...but e seems to be her best friend sort of..i mean obviously she loves the attention she gets from t. she pretends she hates it and but its obvious she loves it! and sometimes t says something to me which makes me feel her and e have been b!tching bout me erm

Raven Guardia
not to worry you but they probably are. last year two girls of my friends acted like they were fighting, so I tryed to get them to get along and they completey turned on me and started saying sh!t about me. I got so mad and told felicia off in her face. then she shut up for awhile...Just becarful what you say. Like dont talk bad about any of your friends around 'e' because she will porbably tell them.

m!$hA
no, thats the thing. i know she wouldnt! thats where shes different to the people in the movies. she doesnt do that and i know it! i know you'r probably like 'you dont know that' but i do.....i cant tell you how but i know she wouldnt do that!

Raven Guardia
no, I believe you...I'm just saying thats how Felicia and Jill are the two girls who always gave me a hard time.

m!$hA
mmm....well i dont know whats going to happen with her but i have to go now!
talk lataz,
xxoo misha!

Túrelie
do u think she feels this way because she lost weight. i mean some women who are sighty over weight lose it and become a different person...wat im trying to say is mayb she hasnt changed...maybe this was this person all along just hidden behind low confidence. IF shewas really your friend then loosing weight wud not have changed her attitude towards u..if you were really her friend then u wudn't be slagin her of but supportng her. seems to me tht your just a tad bit jealous.

m!$hA
i thought that maybe i was jelous....i am a bit i guess, yeah! but who wouldnt be? shes got a gorgeous body, she's so atractive, shes nice (some times), shes really funny, shes got heaps of friends, her parents are nice and not strick, and she can literally get any guy she wants! how could anyone NOT be jelouse?
do i think she was like this before? im not sure....she'd never wear any clothing less then jeans and a t-shirt...maybe a singlet to bed, (and apart from bathers) nothing less skin covering...and shed call anyone in a short skirt a skank! but now she wears mini skirts (not too oftern tho she still does) and she wears singlets...and MY ONE WHICH IVE HAD FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN SHE ALREADY DISSED IT mad that makes me really mad! she'd always diss me when i wore it, but now she has it and my friend goes "hey thats the same as e's top hey!"
and also shes becoming a ****! she's got guys drooling over her, and shes sort of got two boyfriends! its a real complicated sittuation to explain! we were in the city once and her and her ex were flirting so much, they had their arms around each other and were flirting heaps, then when he left she turns around and goes "god cant he take a hint?" and the other five of us scream out WHAT? (it was kinda funny tho because mine was a late reaction...i think too much sometimes, so she said that and i was thinking when everyone goes 'what' then i go 'WHAT THE HELL?' and everyone thought i was yelling at them and was on her side! but i wasnt) anyways, and i was in the city the other day and when we were leaving she hugged bout 5 different guys, and kissed 3 of em on the cheek an one on the lips and then later on she goes 'damn it i for got to give (not saying his name) a kiss!' i was just like...mmm.
and also, she used to never wear makeup and make fun of the people who wore heaps of it every day...but now she doesnt leave her bedroom without the hair jell, the foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, filing and buffing her nails!
she's become everything she used to hate and thats why im hating her...not caus im jelous!

.:†Ferrari†:.
well if i were you, i would possibly smash her up..

m!$hA
firstly she'd beat me embarrasment .......... EASILLY!
and secondly, i still like her...like i said, i love her but at the same time i hate her!

oh well, i dont blame ya...
its cool i wouldnt even fight with my friends...

Greek_girl
Harsh stuff! shes being a ***** in every way i hate people who change there whole perspective as soon as they realise thay are slightly pretty.

m!$hA
yeah. after all, shes still my friend!

and the annoyingthing is that i know when i next see/talk to her ill be smiling and laughing!

m!$hA
@ greek girl: exactly! me too..................

omg i just realised something!...omfg.........omg i cant beleive this......oh my god. this is EXACTLY the same as in primary school. am i always going to live like this? my bestie in primary was the same! she was exactly the same. seriously, WILL my life always be like this? hating the person i love most? why oh why does it have to happen to me *faints*

Túrelie
misha you shud pull her alne and tell her tht u r glad she lost loads of weight and tht she looks terrific but you feel tht since she has found this NEW her your friendship has suffered...If she disses you then misha mayb u shud look else where for a friend

picks up misha, *gets a bucket full of water throws it over your face*

Greek_girl
yep i lost a sh!t load of weight and i think i look much better but i do not act like this gurl wow she rediculous!

m!$hA
thanx furry *kisses on the cheek*...........wait am i allowed to be all naughty with you??

oh and tur....thats a really good idea and i want to do that..but i dont know if id be able to erm and even if i could...what would i say to her...
"hey your my bestie and all, but you being a skanky hoe and im starting to hate you!"

smile im ok with that...

m!$hA
here are some pics of her! but she's gotten about 50 times prettier (these were last year)

@ furry: shifty

misha, ive seen better

Greek_girl
well okay shes not all that though!

m!$hA
yeah but like i said she's prettyer now....and they arent good piccies!

ok... angel

Túrelie
hha not quite misha. and its nicci.

say to her....e i think you look swell tht you lost loads of weight but i feel deep down tht our friendship is not good enough for you anymore....its the way you act. i like you alot your my best friend but it urts seeng you like this.

m!$hA
heres another one....still last yr!...........makeupless *sighs* the good old days! well i guess shes wearing a bit of makeup...but not like she does now.

m!$hA
well nicci ill try...it will be really hard! im not sure if i willl, but ill try!

Roonkid
yo how are u doing misha

well g2g now cya...

and may the force be with you bye

m!$hA
bye sexy winkiss

ok she acts like i do when im kidding round (mainly with yers) stuff like 'omg i saw this guy on the beach an he was like totally digging me!'

@ roon: omg i havny talked to you for MONTHS eek! how are you babe?

Roonkid
cya

shellie
she is really pretty misha , but honestly babe , you are to . i dont see the difference between her beauty and yours . you just cary it in your own fashion is all .

you have 3 options here sweetie .

1 dont say anything and just support her as a friend

2 pull aside and talk to her , tell her how your feeling

3 or drop her a$$ all together

seeing on how you do love her as a friend , i dont think option 3 is very likely .

you're a great girl misha and being a little bit jealous is only natural .

Roonkid
ive been great hows it going over good old aussie

Roonkid
GOO FOR 3

m!$hA
firstly, HEY SHELL eek! well theres a lot of differenct between her and my beauty! since i dont have any! but the people who do find me pretty...i think my "beauty" might only be short term erm you get sick of looking at me after a while! i mean when i first meet people they quite often say how gorgeous i am....but then eventually the compliments seem to die away! not that i want them (its nice to hear it once a while...but i do NOT search for compliments!) but whereas with her, its like 'oh you look so good in that' 'omg those jeans totally look good on you' 'how can you be so pretty' 'im so jelous of you your so pretty' and frankly its quite anoying!

Roonkid
u are nice and thats comming from a lads point of view

m!$hA
pretty good smile
woah im nice smile thankyou sexy bun! (ok i just made that up then and its kind of weired erm)
but it being 9.22pm on a winters night i must be off to try and warm up!
gnite all,
xxoo misha!

Roonkid
good night wink

shellie
are these ppl who tell her this knew her before she lost wieght ?

they are probably trying to help her feel good about her acomplishment .

yeah it still can be annoying, but what can we do .

Túrelie
misha have u eva thought tht she has no idea wht she is doing...mayb she has just grown up abit and discovered boys! whrn i became a model i had no idea tht i become some stuck up cow until my ex boyf made me realise just how much of a snob i became. mayb its the same for her, u really need to speak to her if u want to save your friendship..

m!$hA
yeah they knew her b/fore....its mainly the girl im reffering to as t. shes a total suck up!

Roonkid
i think shes nicer then her friend and thats the truth if i had to choose it would be misha

shellie
bye misha sweetie , take care now .

Roonkid
thats my point of view

m!$hA
but nicci, that was your ex....im her BEST FRIEND! i just really dont know what to say

'ok e, i dont really know what to say, but lately youve been starting to be the person you always hated...you wear short skirts, singlets, makeup, and you flirt with more than one guy at a time...and its not only thay you flirt with more then one guy, but youll go so fat as kissing more than one guy'

omg and the annoying thing is that i know its gonna keep going because she just gets so much attention! you know in about 1 hour without checking her phone, she'll have 19 missed calls and 4msg's.....she gets so much attention which she loves which makes her want more!!

anyways i really do gotta go
xxoo misha

m!$hA
aw thankyou sweety winkiss but you dont know her...somehow she has a way with the guys roll eyes (sarcastic) they..infact noone sees through her!

i have a way of seeing through people...its happened with everyone. i think its a gift i have, though sometimes its more of a curse!

Túrelie
well misha he was my best friend lol! and gd luck

m!$hA
i know i said id go which i will but i just thought of this song:

I am so in love
I am so in hate
I just can't comprehend it
You get me so high
You get me so low
I can't show what i'm feelin
Never was the type
To let someone like
You get up under my skin
Tried like hell
But you didn't care for real
You stepped on my feelings

CHORUS
See I love to love you boy(yes i do)
And I love to hate you(hate you.....)
But I got to let you know(yeah)
I'm a have to let you go(let you go)
See I love to love you boy(see I love to love you boy)
And I love to hate you(see I love to hate you boy)
But I got to let you know(let you know)

Love to feel the love
Love to heal from pain
Is there really a difference
Wonder who was right
Wonder who was wrong
I'm just feelin some tension
You can't compromise
We can't coincide
We should really be chillin
Cause I've wasted so much time
Love is on the line
I've made my decision

It's useless to try and work things out
Don't need all of the stress
You're not worth it
I'm tired of all the ups and downs
So goodbye I'm leavin
Made up my mind

CHORUS

It's useless to try and work things out
Don't need all of the stress
You're not worth it
I'm tired of all the ups and downs
So goodbye I'm leavin
Made up my mind

CHORUS
I'm a have to let you go(let you go) (( x2 ))

yerssot
lets all dance now eek!

§pearhead
Mich, just up and tell her what you think, maybe she'll get the hint

John 117
*hands misha an L-85 assault rifle* I think you know what needs to be done w/ this

§nakehead
shes dosent soun like a good friend

Tex
That b!tch! mad

yerssot
too late, Tex already is sad

Shadow_Fox
I must sadly say, your friend has joined the dark side no expression

heen68
There's a girl like that in my class she loves herself she always walks around swearing at someone for no reason an if u say anything back u get a broken nose by her 2 REALLY fat friends there like crab an goyle. I feel like shoving my foot in her mouth.

m!$hA
you calling me fat? mad

@ john: thanx sweety happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.