Mace Windu living?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emp. Dan
Rumors were that George Lucas has really got attached to Mace Windu and really doesn't want to see him killed off so rumors say he makes it to Alderaan and is destroyed in the explosian that's a rough draft, Do you wanna see Mace die?

yerssot
haven't heared of that,

The name Mace Windu was already in the original first draft of ANH, so it's possibly he gets keen on him...

Julie
One can never tell these things.......but speculation is always fun...so speculate away

ToMacco
I say, kill him. Only Yoda and Ben should live.

It would be dumb if he just went away. Yoda said the Jedi were gone when he was dying, so Mace should die onscreen. Otherwise, I want my money back.

Julie
Oh you and you death and destruction......are we talking about EpIII or Ep II??????????????? I doubt Mace'll die in EpII but he might in Ep III.

JediOasis
He has to die in EP III. Yoda said to Luke "the last of the Jedi will you be" which means Mace is dead. He'll die on screen, just like Padme. These characters are too important not to have any closure on why they are not in the OT. I'd like to see Anakin or Palpatine use some dark side to take Mace down. I really hope Mace dies protecting either Yoda or the twins or maybe even both.

Ushgarak
Still big timing problems with Padme...

ToMacco
She must die, too. evil face

Gundark
I don't think any major players will die in aotc. I think its going to be a damn cliffhanger like esb. I think Mace, Padme, Shmi...they won't die until ep3.

yerssot
Shmi DOES die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.