Morg vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Two of my favorite characters... who do you guys think would win? lets say this is thor without odin force and morg just with power cosmic.

im going with morg on this one....

Alpha Centauri
Morg could probably wil 7 out of 10.

-AC

Mane
yeah Morg would...but if it was Thor WITH the Odinforce i would pull for him

ScarletSpider
Has Morg appeared in anything besides the Herald Ordeal? Or was that it?

Maelstrom
Morg might win but Thors hammer could prob. tip the scale

Alpha Centauri
Morg has made here and there appearances in Surfer.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Oh okay. Thanks for the info.

Alpha Centauri
No problaymo.

-AC

norrin radd
i choose morg.

morbius
morg will probably win

JuggernautFan
not sure...... if it's Just morg with power cosmic, not what power he gained from that well...... or whatever it was, i'd be wanting to say 50/50. depends on circumstances and other variables. but if it was the upgraded morg, against classic thor, i'd have to say that he would take it in that form. he was beating up alot of the previous heralds combined. i don't even think any dire thor fan would dare say that he could do that.

norrin radd

gautam
Morg

Scoobless
i'm going against the trend and saying Thor will win.... Morg is tough and powerful... but so is Thor, and Thor has a sh!tload more battle experience than Morg

if Thor goes into one of his trademark rages then he'll kill Morg

leonidas
i'm with you scoobs. but i'm one of those who thinks thor can beat surfer. (why you ask? well ss couldn't polish thor off even when loki supplemented ss's power cosmic with loki's OWN power, AND because loki stalemated ss in their only confrontation (and thor is much more powerful than loki), it seems pretty clear to me that thor is likely more powerful than ss). this would be a great battle though. morg is a savage sob and beat terrax down. he is arguably more powerful than surfer as well. i still say thor in a hellafight.

whobdamandog
Gotta give it to Thor..I don't think he's more powerful though..they're about on the same level in terms of strength/overall power. Thor would definately have to go all out to pull a win though..

K Von Doom
Morg would win. Even when Galactus took the power cosmic away from Morg, it still took all the heralds to subdue him... and they had to have Airwalker hold on to Morg while Terrax had a free shot in order to "kill" Morg. Even with just the power cosmic, Morg was able to destroy Surfer's board - something Thor hasn't been able to do. Surfer beats Morg because Norrin's had the power cosmic much, much longer... Morg's fighting ability keeps him in the fight.

Scoobless
even Firelord has broken Surfer's board.... and he's a wuss of a herald

K Von Doom
Has Thor though?

Firelord rules ass!

leonidas
thor's never really had reason to TRY and break the board. and i'm not sure breaking the board is that much of a gauge anyway. as i said, when ss and thor DID battle, thor appeared to be the superior. thor held back because he thought ss was a noble warrior, and ss's own power was increased by loki. morg is a tough bastard, no doubt, and thor would certainly have to go no holds barred. this would be a spectacular battle, but i think thor's left standing at the end.

K Von Doom
Yeah, there's no real point to breaking the Surfer's board, but it's an impressive display of power, as Surfer's board (which is made from the same material as Surfer's hide), along with Cap's shield, Thor's hammer and Adamantium are supposedly near-indestructible.

Scoobless
yeah.... but they have all been broken, dented or cut at one point or other

K Von Doom
The only examples I can think of are the Infinity Gauntlet and Beyonder destoying Cap's shield. And some guy breaking Thor's hammer into three. Still... it still hasn't been shown that Thor has enough power to break the board.

<Scoob: No need to downplay Morg's power on this thread. The match will start soon enough. And will end just as quick Heh.> stick out tongue

Scoobless
i've seen Surfer's board shattered by Firelord and snapped by some guy who had a grudge with Galactus... Thor hammer got cut in two by Perrikus of the dark gods, Cap's shield was shattered in the Infinity gauntlet story and in secret wars.... and King Thor put a large dent in it..... not many instances of pure adamantium being broken that i can think of.... i heard the hulk bent some

as for downplaying Morg's power..... well spotted... it wont help you though....

seriously though...Thor would kill Morg after a mid-length battle

(next part being typed in a russian accent)

i vill krush you!

Scoobless
Thor still wins (especially now that Morg is dead)

bigbran
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor still wins (especially now that Morg is dead) Why are you bumping every thread?
And Morg wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by bigbran
Why are you bumping every thread?
And Morg wins.

Not every thread.....just every thread on a randomly selected page (120)

stick out tongue

And Thor kills Morg every time

bigbran
Not every thread.....just every thread on a randomly selected page (120)

stick out tongue

And Thor kills Morg every time Not if Morg is alive!

Scoobless
Morg is alive at the start of the fight.... but dead at the end of it

bigbran
Morg is alive at the start of the fight.... but dead at the end of it And how do you get to this conclusion?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm with you scoobs. but i'm one of those who thinks thor can beat surfer. (why you ask? well ss couldn't polish thor off even when loki supplemented ss's power cosmic with loki's OWN power, AND because loki stalemated ss in their only confrontation (and thor is much more powerful than loki), it seems pretty clear to me that thor is likely more powerful than ss). this would be a great battle though. morg is a savage sob and beat terrax down. he is arguably more powerful than surfer as well. i still say thor in a hellafight.

yes

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Mane
yeah Morg would...but if it was Thor WITH the Odinforce i would pull for him

no odin force read the stipulations more carefully

thanospimphand
and morg pwns

MJOILNIR
Thor has many feats above Morg. Thor after a pretty hard battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.