Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Who's looking foward to this daredevil spin-off? The movie takes place after the events in daredevil. It is romerd that both Ben Afflack and Colin Farrel make cameos in the film. Jenn herself has signed on for two Elektra movies. The costume is http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1913088.

forumcrew
i am i am.. i know colin farrel is a possible but ben i think is almost definantly not in the movie

Elektra_lover
They've been seen holding hands and kissing, in Canada (Where Elektra is being filmed)

chilled monkey
I am definately looking forwards to this. Jennifer Garner is awesome!

Myth
sick

ragesRemorse
if there was ever a useless movie , it is this. I believe elektra is more useless than catwoman, that is going out on a limb. This girl cannot act, it was elektra's character that tore down everything daredevil could have been. that girl is a terrible terrible actor. and an even worse elektra. I hope a nuclear reacotr goes into a meltdown during the filming of this movie, so the overcast from the fal out can brutaly mutate and poisen everyone invilved with this peice of shit movie

forumcrew
on set? cause if it wasnt on set its definantly not true seeing her and michael vartan have been together for a while

and before you say shes a useless actress have you ever seen Alias? and it cant be worse then catwoman they screwed up anything relating to the story of catwoman

TheFilmProphet
She will bomb at the box office just like Catwoman. The story will be just as screwed up as Catwoman aswell.

Elektra_lover
Definaltly not

Dr. Strangelove
Wasnt Daredevil somewhat a let down at the box office. It makes no sense to make a movie out of a character that was terrible in Daredevil and didnt start out as a comic book character to my knowledge where at least comic book fans will see a familiar character.

If this movie is actually getting made it could bomb not a Catwomen bomb but could rise the ranks of a Pluto Nash bomb.

Elektra_lover
NO IT WILL NOT BE A BOMB!!

Elektra_lover
Their going out. I just saw it on What the awards

forumcrew
her and ben are?

Elektra_lover
Yeah. Im so sad she deserves better

Dr. Strangelove
Yesh, well sorry for giving thoughtfull reasons to why I think it might bomb. Im just giving my opinion on that the character wasnt very interesting in a mediocre movie with a character although I could be wrong hasnt had any history with comic books. I dont hate the character or them making the movie as I could care less, but from the facts I have just stated it just doesnt look very appealing for the masses to see.

And what the hell do I know, the movie could be better than Spider Man 2 and Garner after leaving Alias which ABC explodes into oblivion will have many sequels to the Electra character and becomes a big movie star and marries Ben until a sex tape gets out and both career's will slide down faster than John Claude Vahn Dam's.Happy Dance

Oh my, I have such bad thoughts on famous people.embarrasment

*Gives self spanking*

BAD STRANGELOVE, BAD STRANGELOVE, BAD STRANGELOVE

ragesRemorse
i just thought i should repeat myself again , And yeah elktra will bomb because everything to do with daredevil is garbage, including kevin smith who sold out, BASTARD

Elektra_lover
ELEKTRA WILL BE GREAT!!!

Dr. Strangelove
I would like to know why? Ive stated my opinion why it will bomb and I would love to see why you think it will be great.

Elektra_lover
Bcase Jenn is Elektra and shes a talanted actress. The only reason DD made money waqs Elektra. and it you disagree *picks up sai*jkjk

Mortanius
I thought Elektra DIED in the Dare Devil movie.

ragesRemorse
i thought the franchise died after the dardevil movie

sorrow
yeahh.. she died didnt she??? confused
and the custome is different, i like the one on daredevil better..

BloomBabyGirl
why do pple try to make terrible movies like daredevil and the seein how much it blowed try to make another terrible movie having to do with daredevil?

TheFilmProphet
TRUE evil face

chilled monkey
No she didn't actually die in 'Daredevil'. Her heart had stopped beating, but someone arrived in time to re-start it. Happens all the time.

Yes, 'Daredevil' was a pretty poor movie, but Jennifer was amazing in it. Most people agree that she was the best reason to watch it. I think it's a great idea; take the best actress from a bad movie and give her her own movie. That way, she can do it properly.

This movie will be great!

movieluver
i agree chilled monkey......... and to the rest of you if u havent seen the first look on elektra on movies. com........ its like a featurette... WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
YOULL CHANGE UR MINDS

D-Double
Bad comic book movies are killing me. I love comic books and I love movies. Just do a good job. Is it so hard? I like J.G. but I think Electra's gonna suck and will probably wait for DVD. I'm still recovering from the train wreck that was Daredevil. I wish they would just start over. Rewrite it, recast it, and for the love of god, get a new director.

My Daredevil:
Daredevil - Brad Pitt
Electra - Rosario Dawson
Bullseye - some new guy
Kingpin - Russel Crow (put him in a fat suit)
Foggy - John Favre (he stays)
Director - James Cameron (hasn't done anything in a while and would do a good job)

There ya go.

Wolfie
I really liked Daredevil and I'm curious on how Elektra will turn out.

BloomBabyGirl
^why did u like ti again?

Elektra_lover
I loved DD and OMG look eek!

pr1983
you're kidding right? colin farell, maybe he wasnt the best bullseye, but he gave the movie a bit of life, which no-one else did, and i expect alot better from michael clarke duncan, but i think it was as much to with the writing as anything.

Elektra_lover
Jenn was amazing in it

pr1983
really? tell me how. because ive read tons of dd comics and shes nothin like the character, alias suffers from what i like to call "ally mcbeal syndrome", its when a show's supporting cast are more interesting than the central character. garner is terribly overrated ,and she was not a good elektra, and i really wanted to see a good elektra in daredevil.

Elektra_lover
Jenn played what the director wrote for her and she shines in Alias. Shes alot darker in Elektra

Mr Zero
OT.

However also 100% wrong. JG holds that show together like a steel pin.

pr1983
she hasnt since the second season

as for the writers and directors, yes it was also to do with them, but i think shes just not capable enough to play elektra

Elektra_lover
She'll prove you wrong in the movie and she is amazing in each and every episode

movieluver
quote: she hasnt since the second season

the third season was all story, and ill admit not nearly as gr8 as the first two seasons, but the 4 season, this year will be amazng. She said it''l have more action, like before, and she'll have a social life agian, for those who watch the show know what i mean by that.

Jenny G is not that overrated, and she does know how to carry her own show, and she IS the reaon to watch ALIAS!!!!!

thanks for that movie cover elektra lover. it looks tyte!!!! i thought it was coming out in early-mid february, but im glad its coming out sooner!!!!

Elektra_lover
Yup movieluver big grin

pr1983
i believe she is overrated, and as for alias, marshall and vaughn are better characters and i really liked the english guy whos name i cant remember, the bad guy he was.

Elektra_lover
W/E and his name is Sark

pr1983
thx, ive been tryin to think of it for a while,

what is w/e?

Elektra_lover
What ever

pr1983
aah, sorry im still getting used to the lingo, all i'm hoping is that elektra isn't the next catwoman, thats all

Elektra_lover
I dont think it be bad at all. I saw some of the behind the scenes footage and its amazing.

pr1983
i hope your right smile

Paola
I saw it too and liked it a lot!

why are there 2 threads like this? blink

carnificina
i like elektra. she's wonderfull, your comics and pics are beautiful

Paola
"your comics?" blink

yeah she's amazing....

Anth
Isn't Elecktra dead?

Paola
no

TheFilmProphet
Resurrected.

lil bitchiness
Closing one. happy

Theres already a thread on Elektra in the Compicbook Discussion. Please use that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.