The better Pirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smoothcriminal
Nope not the movie.. but just two crazy guys dressing up as Pirates..

Me and my friend.. I did Jack and he did Will. But anyways you guys decide who's the better pirate based on style.. XD well here goes.

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v46/166-noodles/evil_pirate_of_doom.jpg

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Smoothvillain/PIrate.jpg

Since he used a gun.. I decided to use a knife.

Pyrofly
you did stick out tongue

Bending_Unit
no expression huh no expression

tinkerbell668
blink blink blink

ArrghPirateGirl
Um??

tinkerbell668

Unholly_Cheese
Hmm......no expression

Smoothcriminal
I see, I guess then it was definitely not worth putting up.

Originally it was just a battle to assume who'd kill who first with the weapons we had on. His pirate gun would only be able to fire one shot and the knife of course would go on hacking.. (I should have worn a dirty shirt and some rum instead of a knife).

we may not look like the real deal.. but it was fun playing the role of a pirate. Interesting to say the least, and possibly the last pirate act I'll be doing.

BloomBabyGirl
ok?..

Smoothcriminal
If that's how you feel then delete the thread. I guess there was no point.

tinkerbell668
oooooh don't be too hard on urself!!

Unholly_Cheese
shock

tinkerbell668
LOL ^love the smiley laughing

Unholly_Cheese
shock

Johnny.D_Freak
LFMAO!!!!! laughing

crisomtears
I THINK ITS COOL...but that's me...^_^ hahaha...its cool! hmmm....i wish i could dress up like jack...but i think i would scare people..so props to you for doing it! big grin

tinkerbell668
yeah!!

asdfasdfg
i thought it was cool...and i would say you...by the way is your sn based on the michael jackson song????

JessieSparrow
I dress like a pirate and sit in my back yard every once and awhile its fun scaring people they just stare at you like your crazy its really fun you should all try it...oh and then another thing to do is while your at the beach you start talking in a british accent and talk like Harry Potter is real that was good me and my cousin did that...we had a lot of little friends that day that thought we were cool and their parents were staring at us... geek

tinkerbell668
lol u guys started talkin like harry potter? Oh dats soo cool!!!!

Unholly_Cheese
shock

crisomtears
..umm...i think i would be scared...people dressed as pirates talking like HP....its either being scared or i would laugh..not to like...offened anyone or anything...its just a natural thing i do...-_-' yeah. i wish i could dress like a pirate and sit on my front lawn...i envie you.

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing

Johnny.D_Freak
it'd b sooooooo fun 2 dress like a pirate and go around scaring every1!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
i can c me doing that!... roll eyes (sarcastic)

tinkerbell668
ohhh me too, I'm really REALLY outgoing like that!! Just going up to people and say ARGHHHHH!! lol oh yeah good times good times!!!

asdfasdfg
lol yes so much fun!

tinkerbell668
pirate < i think i might try that on saturday..hehe sounds fun!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grinHe hE funnnbig grin

tinkerbell668
I think I will...yeah ya know what I WILL!! I'll use my vampire shirt (looks exactly like jacks), my boots, my pirate pants that I have!!! Ummmmm I have a wooden pistol and my LOTR sword....I have makeup...what else do i need??

ArrghPirateGirl
Cool....I have atop with a scull and cross bones on it but thas about it sad

tinkerbell668
really? But yeah my mom took away my sword for today...she took it to work!! Its a real sword...its the one that arogon used...I forgot the name but it has a plaque and everything!! I collect 'em, My uncle (da rich one) got me one and its supposed to be Excalibur <think I spelt dat wrong, anyways, it was like 600 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a bunch of daggers too...but I like my arogon one da best!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Grrr I forgot its name 2....Meh all well

tinkerbell668
yeah but I will try it next weekend...this weekend I had family stuff!!

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin Yup I think u told me dat blink Can't remeber

tinkerbell668
yeah i think i did...hmmm...*thinking*

ArrghPirateGirl
*thinking 2*

Johnny.D_Freak
hey....u NEED a bandanner!!!!! eek! dont 4get the bandanner!!!!! a red 1 big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh yeah big grin......Mum should have some sort of red material around I can rip up evil face Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Johnny.D_Freak
laughing

Unholly_Cheese
Wen i went threw da pirate stage i made all that crap. Tar up all these red rags and black rags and i was starting to nit it all together to make a cloke. Then build a ship out of wood scrapsevil face summon up a worthy crew and conqour small islands. Inslave the islands to make soldiers! powerful soldiers to rule other nations. Inslave them then form a Union with a fair dictation Mwhahahahh!! AaHAHahHAHhahaH!

renee sparow
i'll be part of ur crew! big grin

Miya Sparrow
I dress up as a pirate all the time, mainly when I'm home alone cause a scare even my parents, and I don't go out side, well I did onnce but it was only on my deck in my back yard, but I have a dress a orange dress can you say fashion stament, and black tank top and a white shirt to go over it, then I put on my black boots and a bandan and I look right good actually, then I walk around my house like Jack, its fun i think I even scare my dog laughing pirate

Johnny.D_Freak
laughing kewl wink big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah yes That would b fun big grin

Unholy_Cheese
abit patheticyes

ivebeendepped43
nice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.