magneto vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason Wyngarde
who do you think wins

Arachnoidfreak
Wtf...this is not even a fair match. Even Magneto with his full potential unleashed wouldn't match Surfer.

Alpha Centauri
Tis true.

Surfer really isn't a fighter though. Although when the humans did piss him off he cut the power to the entire planet in seconds. So I think he can handle Magneto if he decided to fight.

-AC

norrin radd
exactly, surfer is in another league, he would win (actalyy i yhink he already did)

morbius
i dont know about this one would surfer fight if he decided to he would probably win

WarHulk980
SS would win. Magneto's outta his league.

Superman#1
SS

JuggernautFan
he he he..... puh-leaze

cosmicspidy9490
wut r u talkin bout????????? magneto would win (i just said that cuz im a magneto fan really i know the silver sufer would win).

JuggernautFan
he he he puh-leaze.......

we all know who would be victorious here.

Mane
Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer blink

Ironman 66
silver surfer would kick his ass this is a waste of a thread

ScarletSpider
Magneto would get teh headshot owned n00b rofl!!!!1111 BURNZ0RZ on teh FAGneto!!!111

Maelstrom
Magneto is good at pulling out new threats to his advasries. He might magnitize the particals that make up the light spectrum creating a prison that even surfer can't escape.

Wynndar
or he might just get impaled by surfer's board....then he would just die

Alpha Centauri
If Surfer can break through a Galactus made barrier, Maelstrom, I think he can get out of a magnetised one.

-AC

rox
r u guys kidding this ? shouldn't even be asked

manchichirtchit
silver surfer is a f*cking herald of a planet devouring giant dude. do the math...

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha you have an Aqua Teen Hunger Force sig.

Awesome.

-AC

Mane
ATHF was cancelled crybaby

bardock
no it was jist a joke

Victor Von Doom
Silver Surfer.

jayson
are you outta your mind? ss would muderize him

Tron
In all his great power, Magneto doesn't even compare. I hate to say it, but this really is a waste of a thread. We should answer good threads like Deadpool vs. Deathstroke instead.wink

jayson
wrong

kgkg
battle to death , no holding back i know silver surfer is always holding back , this time no holding back what so ever,

Mainstream
Magneto...would lose so bad I'd feel sorry for him and I hate Magnus.

demigawd
Oh, this is easy. Magneto takes it, no problems.

Mainstream
whaaa? Sliver Surfer has like cosmic powers..magneto no pusher and he can give as good as he gets but he couldn't beat the Sliver Surfer...not unless he's gotten a massive power boost or something.

demigawd
Yeah, I know, I know. Poor Magneto DOES get owned....badly.

Magneto DID get a massive powerup recently, but I don't think there's anything Magneto can do that Surfer can't undo. Blood tricks won't work, nervous system tricks won't work, mind tricks won't work, energy manipulations would be overrided, throwing metal around would be useless. Mag's only hope would be sending Sufer through a wormhole into the sun or something...

Mainstream
indeed.

crazyspinz
mhmmmm

Mainstream
cool Apoc head icon dude.

demigawd
And after seeing what Surfer did to Super Cable, I don't think there's anyone on Earth who COULD beat him, except Sentry. Even at the same time. Sufer is UBER.

Mainstream
I gotta read that Super Cable vs SS brawl.

illadelph12
Does Super Cable come with ESPN HD? smile

Mainstream
sure illadelph...and a DVD VCR video recorder..surround sound..6 free month of netscape..he can be bought at any Circuit City and welcome to the forum.

kgkg
"Mag's only hope would be sending Sufer through a wormhole into the sun or something"
does sufer feed on starts at center of it what whould the gun heat do to him.

I reality nothing should be able to hurt the surfer , hotest tep , colest temp etc. but then again i have seen him so down .

But ya surfer will win this

Lord S
Surfer...way more tools at his disposal.

Mainstream
perhaps..

muffin man
surfer would so kick that mutants tushy

Mainstream
hey no need to be rude bro...just kidding muffin Ben.

norrin radd
magneto is awesome, but surfer is on a different league

Mainstream
norrin radd....I had a feeling you'd vote for Sliver Surfer.

muffin man
Don't mix the 2 please or I'll use your real name mainstream

norrin radd
why? LOL

Mainstream
you know why don't be cute with me dude..Norrin Radd is the Sliver Surfer..you just wanted someone to say it didn't ya.

muffin man
cause you've got the account name thats his real name

Alpha Centauri
Surfer ended his recent run as like on such a level of intense power, I've never seen him that powerful.

It really did impress me when he reversed armageddon. Or in the same run, when he took about 8 nukes to the body.

-AC

Mainstream
Don't do it Bro...I'll be good!

norrin radd
no, i was joking, thats why i put the lol, i was being ironic.
but to tell the truth mags is also one of my favourite characters, but he is otclassed in this match

muffin man
this is a total missmatch

Mainstream
True.

Alpha Centauri
Like Demi said, who ISN'T outmatched against Surfer?

I doubt anyone on Earth can beat him now.

-AC

kgkg
what do you mean Now , what did he do did he get extra power since he first became the silver surfer or what even then he was too much

muffin man
Galactus?
Firelord?
Dr. strange?
the hulk (profeesor incarnation)?
Dark pheonix?

Alpha Centauri
Did you not read the conclusion to Revelation?

-AC

demigawd
Dark Phoenix, Galactus and Firelord are not on Earth. Any version of Hulk would get wasted by Surfer, and Dr. Strange isn't in his league because of his human endurance.

norrin radd
galactus is not from earth, firelord is not to but he is not able to beat surfer.
strange would loose, so would hulk

if someone can his dark pheonix, but pheonix is not from earth to, only jean.

kgkg
no. i have read lots of comic but they are older ones , and usally his always fighting galactus , or tanos the ones i read . so what happend in Revelation

Alpha Centauri
Quite a complicated story KG, you'd have to read all 14 issues of Surfer's run to get it.

Basically, he reversed the end of the world, then went face to face with Marduk (long story) the destroyer entity. The singularity (basically the entity that can see everything ever) somewhat merged with him.

-AC

Mainstream
deep stuff.

muffin man
hasn't been released were I am at a reasonable price ok

Mainstream
kay

Alpha Centauri
"deep stuff."

I simplified it beyond belief.

Read the actual comic if you want deep. I think it was, IMO, one of the most intelligent stories in Marvel, ever.

-AC

muffin man
ok now were can I get it without getting ripped off

kgkg
kool am gonna get it then what's it called the name just silver surfer : Revelation or something?

Mainstream
I want it too.

muffin man
that makes 3 so what issue number I'll probably have to wait cause with X-men we've only just ended the whole keys to a kingdom

Alpha Centauri
It's issue 14 of the recent Surfer run.

I'd get all 14 if possible. You need to if you wanna understand it properly.

-AC

HarmoNiC FLo
in which comic did magneto get stronger??? in which comic did surfer reverse armeggedon? omg i'm missing all tha tyte sh!t

Alpha Centauri
Amazing what a trip to the comic store will do.

Try it sometime people.

-AC

demigawd
I can't help you with the Surfer stuff, but Magneto got two basic powerups. One was a long time ago, when he was turned into a baby by Alpha the Ultimate Mutant. Years later, he was restored to his prime by Erik the Red, who was an agent of the Shiiar. With his rejuvination from a man in his late 60s to a man in his early 30s, Magneto's power increased, and he went right after the X-men, beating the Phoenix entity in the process.

His second powerup was after his "death" in Claremont's final Magneto story in 92 or so. He was on Asteroid M when it was exploding, when one of his servants encased him in metal. During the trip back to earth, metal-encased Magneto somehow reacted with the EM field of earth to increase his sensivity to EM energy, which he revealed in the beginning of the Fatal Attractions storyline, when he locked up the X-men, X-factor and X-Force AT THE SAME TIME. THe only thing that saved them was Magneto not wanting to hurt them, but instead wanting to convince them to join his side. Bishop eventually overloaded on Magneto's energy and released all the energy back at Magneto, which broke his hold on everybody else.

In Excalibur, he receive an unofficial powerup, where he received the ability to manipulate magnetic forces to such a great extent that he was able to bend time and space enough to create a wormhole, which is a black hole with an exit. He also received the ability to interact with nervous systems and re-program brain chemistry.

demigawd
By "unofficial", I mean that there wasn't anything that "caused" the powerup. Rather, it was retconned to show it was something Magneto could always do, just didn't do much beforehand. Oh, it was also suggested that Magneto is immortal and perhaps doesn't even need a body.

Tron
This has already been done.

Merging

Mainstream
Magneto beat the Phoenix....you sure?

demigawd
Yup. He drew all the EM energy from the core of the earth and created a vortex or somesuch that sucked the life right out of her.

Mainstream
I didn't know Magnus had it in him.....I have new found respect for the magnetic madman now...thank you demigawd.

HarmoNiC FLo
woah i didn't check this forum. you see peeps of the present, there were some really cool threads that we all missed. so magneto beat pheonix huh. i know galacticstorm will hate this

Solidus Snake
surfer prolly controls magnetism betetr than magneto does anyways.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Mane
Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer Silver Surfer blink

you trying to tell us Silver Surfer would win?

demigawd
Yup, Surfer owns Magneto pretty badly. His body composition makes him immune to just about anything Magneto can throw at him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by demigawd
Yup, Surfer owns Magneto pretty badly. His body composition makes him immune to just about anything Magneto can throw at him.

indeed Proffessor D.

demigawd
But either of them would OWN Apocalypse. wink

Mainstream
But either of them would OWN Apocalypse. wink

own Apocalypse? he's not for sell Apoc got a better shot than Magneto.

Zahit
Didn't Apocalypse get a severe beat-down from Namor's concubines?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zahit

Fish boy's gal pals...I doubt that.

demigawd
Originally posted by Zahit

When did this happen? I know Apoc and Namor had a two panel fight that (like all Poccy fights) was inconclusive, but that's about it.

Mainstream
When did this happen? I know Apoc and Namor had a two panel fight that (like all Poccy fights) was inconclusive, but that's about it.

soon........you...will learn...of ....the ..power...of.....my ...ma...ma..master.

shaolin9976
Magneto will eat dust in this deathmatch!

Mainstream
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Magneto will eat dust in this deathmatch!

dust has all the nutrients his body needs

shaolin9976
Magneto wouldn't know what hit him as Silver Surfer used his warp speed to destroy Mr. Erik.

Mainstream
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Magneto wouldn't know what hit him as Silver Surfer used his warp speed to destroy Mr. Erik.

rest in peace Magneto buried

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.