Venom vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
haha i did this mostly for a joke, but who do you think?

i think with Predator's invisibility and 3-laser cannon, he could fry Venom (because Venom has no Spider-Sense).

Arachnoidfreak
Yes, Venom does technically have a spidersense, though it isn't as good as Spiderman's. The Symbiote gives it to him.

Kontraz
Predator all the way. Chances are, seeing as both are aliens, the Predator actually has TECHNIQUES for hunting symbiotes in specific...

Duke
Well, as long as the Predator remains hidden and is able to nail Venom from a long distance, Venom's done for, but if Venom spots him and can get his hands on the Predator, game over, Venom takes it.

FeceMan
Nah, I think the Predator would take Venom in both close quarters and long range. Besides, the Predator could just blow himself up and take them both down.

Mane
yeah Predators are superb hunters

ragesRemorse
If it were published,, venom defaintly wins because of fan appeal. However, if we are talking literal than venom and most other of villians and heros have little to no chance, as long as it is a master predator hunter. a master predator hunter can take on an entire brood of aliens alone, Not even superman can take on an entire brood of aliens without angst., and fatigue.

Spawnie
The predator has too many spectres of vision for Venom to get away easy. He would find him in no time and Venom wouldn't expect it.
I presume that wouldn't be a first time for the Predator to encounter a symbiote, or something like it.
Venom is not resistant to fire right? well that laser cannon that the Predator packs is really hot and burnin. If he shoots him with it Venom is gonna have real bad indigestion.

moshtitan
Pred. would have no problem.

venom_rules
now a little off topic here but wat if the symbiote linked with predator faster stronger and ooler lookin pred could nail venom from distance but close combt i dunno........

Alpha Centauri
Correct me if I'm wrong but cant the symbiote disguise itself? Surely it could just uses as much stealth.

Venom is also much more agile. Faster.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
It could but it wouldnt really matter seeing as how predator has three diff types of vision he could just switch to heat vision and nail him easy.

Kontraz
not just 3... if you watch predator 2 he has about 9 total ( 4 from the games, 5 others from the movies) and with the new AvP movie coming out, he's bound to have even more. Camoflague for venom wont help at all.

Ironman 66
venom

Beyonder
Venom. Venom's like Class 10 or 11 right? What's a Predator's strength level? Venom ain't stupid or slow either; he'll outmanuvere the Predator in no time.

Kontraz
WHAT would venom be able to do? Really? First of all, when the pred's cloaked, venom can't see him (for the most part). Secondly, the pred has his plasma caster (shoulder canon) which would pretty much kill the symbiote, even at low power. Venom cant use his fumes to knock him out, as his mask provides him with his air, and i'd be willing to be the pred has its own tactics for dealing with symbiotes of all sorts....

who?-kid
My vote goes to Venom, just because he's faster and stronger and has some kind of spider-sense. All the weapons in the world don't help if you can't hit your opponent. Venom is not a sitting duck.

I don't say Venom will have it easy, but in the end, Venom will tear the Predator apart and eat his brains.

Kontraz
umm... its kind of hard to dodge something that is heat-seeking...

Beyonder
Prove that it's a heat seeker. It's NOT. Venom's class 11. I doubt the Predator can life more then 1 or 1 1/2 a ton.

who?-kid
If Venom manages to get close to Predator, it's exit Predator.

Nataku8188
Predators have netguns, energy pistols, wristblades, spears, homing discs, remote bombs, shoulder casters, and oh yeah!

Their spearguns shoot faster then the speed of sound! The speargun fires faster then a human railgun, and I doubt even Spidey could dodge that with ease. Nevermind venom, who just has a toned down spider-sense, is less agile, and less responsive. Predators probably have class 1/2 - 1 superhuman strength, but who really needs more when your weapons are sharp enough to tear through 6 inches of reinforced steel. Venom would lose, slowly but surely.

Kontraz
prove that the plasma caster is heat seeking? Hrmm.... have you read any of the 3 "aliens vs predator" novels? Cuz its mentioned there.... Have you played any of the "aliens vs predator" games for the PC? Cuz it obviously tracks its targets... have you ever wondered why he's never MISSED with the thing in either of the movies??? The one exception being when he fired it at arnold and it hit his gun (all the other times he missed arnold was because of arnold's mud covering his heat).

You know what the little triangle that comes up and flashes in the Pred's vision when he's tracking his prey? Yeah... that's when he's locking on to something.... most of these SHOULD be obvious, but hey, ask he asked a question with an obvious answer...

ArekExcelsior2
Look, folks. Let's go down the list.

Stealth: Predator has cloaking, all right. Venom isn't a slouch in this department.
Optics/Senses: Venom has apparently very heightened senses and Spidey's sixth sense, Predator has optics and an exoskeleton suite.
Long Range: Predator's got a ton of guns, Venom can infect others with his symbiote given any landline.
Strength: Venom can lift friggin 11 tons. That means he can rip out trees and throw them, take slabs of concete, whatever.
Manuverability: Predator walks around. Venom can leap or sling.
Shields: Venom can make impromptu shields, Predator has armor.
Melee: It's strength v. bladed weapons.
Endurance: Venom is nigh-immune to anything but flame and sonic or powerful kinetic weapons (and has learned to adapt to those recently too). Predator's a pretty tough creature.
Guerilla Tactics: Venom ain't much for it, but he's not totally inept in this department either. Predator's a professional hunter.

A lot of this depends on the terrain, but any terrain that has any cover (city, jungle) means Venom takes it. The combination of slinging, a danger sense capable of dealing with sniper actions, raw strength allowing Venom to take ambient materials and make impromptu cudgels, and the fact that the Predator's slowest weapons are the only useful ones means Venom takes it.

Oh, and yes, the shoulder cannon does heat seek IN TERMS OF THE CANNON. Its projectiles don't. That doesn't really help the Predator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.