Official episode 3 vader enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Altar[1stONE]
Well since we are getting none stop spoilers after the other. In spite of my absense over the month , here is how i will make it up to you. enjoy may the fire burn within you....

PVS
COOL

thanks for the pic smile

im glad they are going with the same vader suit.

moonwalker741
niice, i see no difference...

Altar[1stONE]
heres another one

Altar[1stONE]
the star wars episode 3 packaging

Altar[1stONE]
a good scene when anakins about to strike

Altar[1stONE]
anaking thinking about something palpatine said

Altar[1stONE]
the man himself , thats all for now ill post something new if it comes up

PVS
yeah, he looks pretty damn evil smile

moonwalker741
where are you getting this! hyper space? cause i have hyperspace, but i dont know what video are you looking at...

Boris
They should have changed it somewhat, nice to see Hayden in the suit though smile

cornponious
I don't suppose anyone noticed that little "subtitle" at the bottom of the packaging a few posts up? In case you missed it, it was:

"Revenge of the Sith".

I know, I know, I was right.

big grin

Corn

PVS
many of us were right corn big grin

hana_skywalker
AWESOME PICS!! Thanks for posting them.

Sith Master X
Damn, thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! Where are you getting those I've been looking all over for it on HS but I don't see it. confused

Sith Master X
I love that pic, though I can't recognize that saber. Is that a new one that he gets, doesn't look like the ANH one to me.

The Tater
The suit is amazing. It looks spot on to the "A New Hope" suit. Thanks for the pictures.

Sith Master X
Yeah, looks just like the ANH suit.

peluffo
THANX FOR THE PICS!!!

darktim1
can't wait those picks are awesome I am so glad that I came here tonight instead of going to the movies with friends thanks to whoever posted them for now may force be with you. oh vader looks awesome to again thank you.

cornponious
I hopes this takes care of all those hosers who just knew that the Vader costume would have to look less technologically advanced than the one in the OT.

Sheesh! I told you it had to be the same! wink

corn

cornponious
With all these spoilers, I'm just giddy as a schoolgirl!

corn

Creechuur
I can't believe you called someone a hoser. Thats rad. You been watching Strange Brew or something?

cornponious
I watched strange brew when it came out, eh.

corn

ctsketch
Are these webcam pics? I dont see them on Hyperspace...

moonwalker741
no, go to MEmbers Exclusive : Kessel Mines, and then Click on something like See Starwars EPisode 3 Spectacular, some thing, its on the the right rcolumn, and then scroll down

Cowboyography
Awsome pics, so hom many lines Will James Earl Jones have?? Hopefully 30 minutes worth atleast!! I love how they spoil stuff with there toys, Before ATOC they released an anikin figure whos hand could come off, HMMMM what does that mean?

The Tater
Bad news cowboy..

Darth Vader is only seen, fully suited, for the last five minutes of the movie.

moonwalker741
yeh you never knew that..?

TechField
That would suck!!! It better show more then 5 minutes!! mad

moonwalker741
no, the 5 minutest there gonna show is

where vader is standing with tarkin and palpatine and he say that line...

Gangularis
from what i heard, they actually decided to show a bit more than 5 minutes.

The Tater
The longest rumor I heard for Darth Vader's screentime is 15 minutes. That would make some sense, because of:

The operating room scene, and the scene with the Emperor overlooking the Death Star's construction.

Cowboyography
I would love to see the point where Vader abondoned the lame gymnastic fighting style and take up the stand and walk and just kick ass fightning style.

Sith Master X
I heard Vader was to have about 10 minutes of Screentime, which I think would be appropriate.

cornponious
I firmly believe we'll see that, cowboy, because I believe that Vader fights that way due to the injuries he sustains in his duel with Obi-Wan. He simply can't move any faster.

corn

darktim1
I noticed that in that second vader pic that he was putting on helmet I think for now got to jet.

Lyn
AMAZING...!! THANX SOOO MUCH!! Happy Dance This is gonna be GREAT!!
Thanx for the pics Altar...happythumb up

Jedi_Kiwi
Hey that last pic of anakin looks like he is standing in the same ship that the rebels are fleeing in, from a Star Destroyer, in ANH....maybe?

moonwalker741
it is...

blockade runner tantive iv

Altar[1stONE]

Sith Master X
Nice pic, thanks again.

Lyn
I agree though Altar because I think I've been doing it. Especially with the whole 'Anakin vs. Padme' thing. I'm going to ruin the film for me...laughing

Great pic, once more...!!

Altar[1stONE]
Well now that the title is out , that is really good for me , sure ill want to see all the nice pics that come with hyperspace , but i think the true spoilers are the finished shots and the confirmations made on some docs or videos. But right now im not going to listen to any rumors , im going to just imagine what the movie might be like and hope that those dreams will come true. Right now i just want red vs blue or maybe blue then drop that saber pull out red and continue to fight. It could look something like this ..

Corsie
Thanks soooooooooooo much for the pics!!

Jedi_Kiwi
kick arse!

OB1-adobe
How can you tell?

Melkórë
'Tanks for the pics.....
One question: if it took twenty years for the first Death Star, how come it only took about four years for the Second Death Star?
One could say that, they made the Second one in-between....but still....that's stupid!
Thanks for the pics.

ctsketch
the one in episode VI was not even complete, and they coulda been building it even since the 1st one was destroyed

Jedi Priestess
IN the thread called A Little something about Anakin..there is the complete interview with Hayden and Rick and this subject is discussed

Melkórë
Still.......twenty years for one Death Star, and nobody ever saw it?

Jedi Priestess
oh not that.....all about Vader and theres a mention of the ROTJ ending footage.

SITH
Very nice pictures indeed.... evil face

finti
the last piccie of Anikan looks very much as of being in the same environment as the first glimps of Vader in ANH

cinna665
All I can say that after those pics --- *sigh* I wish it was already next May! I'm so much looking forward to seeing Anakin turn into Vader!

I have said already a general hello, but hello again to all the Star Wars people in here from a newbie smile

darth_surgent
Does anyone else think that Vader looks kinda smaller? Perhaps even much smaller? Just my humble opinion.

P.S. I'm evil...

Indy_Knight
heads up, go to Milleniumfalcon.com they have pics of a wrist bound Vader, from the OT Ep3 sneak peak... Check them out...

Arca Jeth
that`s the episode V`s chest plate

Jedi Priestess
we do too wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t302260.html

Arca Jeth
Milleniumfalcon.com is dead already
sad sad

Arca Jeth
the new Vader`s costume has a big diference....

Arca Jeth
it has no shoulders, they are part of the chest plate

Sith Master X
Really? I gotta check this out again.

AerieLynn
Amazing pictures! I hadn't seen any of those before...The Vader suit looks a little different but nothing too shocking.

Sith Master X
Yep, looks pretty good to me. Can't wait!!

fatheroflies
Now if they can only recast Anakin with someone who can act...then we got a movie on our hands.

fatheroflies
But, alas...

Cowboyography
and GL with someone who can direct roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
I think he does a fine job. And I think we have YET to see the full range of Haydens abilities.

tweetnothing
Jim Carrey would have been good... the Anakin I knew was funny.

Jedi Priestess
blink lay off the drugs man laughing

cornponious
Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of The Mask

corn

darth_surgent
Of course, the really disturbing thing, is that the sequel to 'The Mask' is coming soon to a theater near you. I don't know about you guys, but I'm moving 1,000 miles away from all movie theaters.

Batman316
*shudders

tweetnothing
How about Jack Black as a young Han Solo? And Christopher Walken as Chewbacca before he got really hairy. I think that would be a perfect match if they ever decided to branch off and do a film about these two guys. Thoughts?

PVS
i would like to see an ace ventura sequel....but the
thought of jim carrey as a jedi makes me feel sick-k-k-k------
<----barfs on keyboard

smoker4
Alll Righty then......

Regarding the shoulders on the new suit, i found this!!
h**p://img45.exs.cx/img45/7978/episode3_otdvd_AnakinPsychotic_BeforeTheHelmet.jpg embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.