General Grevious Pictures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I'm very pleased with this place.

Anyways, I haven't been keeping "up to speed" with Episode 3, and recently I heard of this new villain for the movie, General Grevious. I've done some reading on the character, but I haven't had much luck with finding pictures of him. I was wondering if perhaps people could post some pictures of Grevious, so I can get an idea of what this guy looks like.

Thanks.

darktim1
there are some already here just look around on the thread I hope that helps you out by the way welcome and may force be with you.

§pearhead
Welcome to the forums big grin

and as DT said, do a forum search for "General Grievous", you'll get some matches

cavola
has anyone noticed that the GG resembles slightly 'I Robot' ?

cornponious
Eh, not much really, IMHO.

corn

moonwalker741
hey what does IHMO meen?

The Tater
IMHO = In my honest opinion.

cavola
i was not referring to the face but the whole design

Jedi Priestess
I thought it was IMHO In my humble opinion?

Shadowmancer
Yes of course IMHO is in my humble opinion. After all whose opinion is dishonest? ONe could tell a lie but that wouldnt be your opinion if you knew it to be a lie...

PVS
ummmm.......why?

Darth Jello
general grievous is the spawn of the early 90's Masked rider TV show (power rangers spinoff) and the grim reaper.

jedijunky1138
Hey Tater. Hows Tatertot?LOL Happy Dance

DARK ASSASSIN
this is true...................

Jedi Priestess
Just released this morning from Spoilerrific

Jedi Priestess
and another, knock yourselves out boys wink

theshakl
http://img154.exs.cx/img154/3690/grievous27um4sd.jpg

and

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/7201/grievous4lu3rf.jpg

I thought everyone should know about this so i made this thread

:::now about the pictures:::

the size of the sabers compared to his hands....maybe he isn't as big as i thought he was...(the cartoon makes him look humongous)

Jedi Priestess
LOL great minds! I just posted these in the grevious pictures thread! smile

theshakl
there is a g-g pictures thread?

and i thought this thread was going to conflict with the finished shots thread...

edit: grievous looks very dirty.... he's been through a lot...

Jedi Priestess
yep and right now its right under this one! I went ahead and attached the pics there instead of links. Asked for a merge.

theshakl
k cool

Jedi Priestess
Somehow he looks a whole lot smaller than I thought he would.

theshakl
can someone post those pics of grievous.....the ones from the webdoc....the one where it is a drawing of just his face..where around him is all black...and post the one that was on hyperspace..the one where he is facing us with his four arms ...please to compare to this version

Boris
Nice detailed pics, you can clearly see where his arms split smile

eXSBass
F*ck me those pics look the dog's bollocks!

Jedi Priestess
you guys dont think he looks kinda puny?

Boris
Nope, looks pretty much like a bad ass cyborg killer to me smile

Jedi Priestess
eh must just be me..........I prefer my badass killers to be in black wearing a Vader mask wink

theshakl
i like how his body looks really cool but his face....his face....his face........his face.................................................. confused

can someone post those pics i requested to compare the face

other than that his body rocks

edit:

Who is working on putting a super cool looking background on the pictures????????

NoMeN
those pics were also posted in the finished pics thread.

Close please.

theshakl
yes.... we know that..... we have only been talking about that...

NoMeN
i think this thread should be merged.

theshakl
someone place a jedi next to the picture of grievous...make the lightsaber of the jedi be about the same size as the one grievous is carrying...so we can compare size

Morridini
Wasn't he supposed to have four arms?
First I though that he would use four sabers by using arms and legs, like he did in the Clone Wars, but then everyone here said that he would have 4 arms instead. So are they back to two arms now?

BAILY
his arms split from two to four arms... you can see in the pics how and where his arms split..

theshakl
so anyways has made this into a wallpaper?

Dart Saber
yes i had smile

a little laugh to the forum.

i hope i wont get banned or something

mtryder
Looks ok, I think. I dunno, could be much cooler, hopefully the cloak will keep him more revealed than not, which is just a better look. Either way, cyborgs just don't really do it for me. Vader was different, because even as a machine, he seemed more man than not. There was always a man behind the mask. For Grievous... eh... I dunno.

Darth Subjekt
im sure with his design, he's gonna be fast, but i wish he was just a little bit....."bulkier"....ya know, just a little more substance to him. It would just make him more menacing IMHumbleO.

PVS
well, this should gove some idea of scale

http://img144.exs.cx/img144/5159/ggobi6yy.jpg

Stunrun
I agree he looks kinda puny in that pic, mainly to do with the reason he isnt wearing a capeyes

but GREAT pics btwcool

DarthVader
Yeah i agree a bit puny....and it must be a battle shot because he doesnt have any other hilts and his cape (which is obvious) but great PiCs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.