Terrax vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Im going to have to go with Terrax on this one but it would be a good match.

norrin radd

Mane
Thor

ScarletSpider
Terrax would probably give him a little trouble, but Thor would be home in time for a nice dinner of roasted mutton and mead.

SUPERMANDAMAN
But Terrax took out the FF and Doom and he wasnt even at full stregth.

Alpha Centauri
You always do that. Judge someone because they've beaten someone else. That's not the way to do it. You have to judge how they'd do against one another.

I say Thor.

-AC

moshtitan
Thor.

manjaro
thor.

*Terrax doing impression of homer simpson*

owwwwwweeeee look at meeee! I can lift rocks!

FeceMan
A good point is once again made by AC.

Mane
heres the hierarchy of the heralds:
Destroyer
Silver Surfer
Gabriel the Airwalker
Terrax the Tamer
Morg
Firelord
Nova

GreatMuta
Terrax is extremly underrated and is on par with his fellow heralds....would Galactus make a whimp for a herald (minus air-walker) But i must say Thor will win eventually but he will remember the name of Terrax!

norrin radd

FrothByte
agreed. morg is more powerful than most of the other heralds... exception to destroyer. silver surfer and morg are on questionable stands. i have that comics where morg morg almost killed terrax. im going with thor on this one since terrax hasn't really proved he can do anything to defeat thor.

Krissy Von Doom
Galactus created Silver Surfer as his most powerful herald. After Surfer left, he made it a point not to make future heralds more powerful. Morg tops Surfer because his cosmic power was enhanced shortly after by some well he came across while looking for a suitable planet for Galactus.

The Airwalker shouldn't be third on the aforementioned list because when Galactus was contemplating about a new herald, shortly before Morg was chosen, he wanted someone who was without "the vulnerability of Airwalker", "the lack of devotion of Firelord"....etc

Anyway, back to the topic, Beta Ray Bill, who's supposedly on equal power terms to Thor got wasted by Morg, similar to Terrax. Morg was an executioner and Terrax was a conqueror, in their fight, it showed who had the better fighting skills. Seeing as Thor is a warrior, and as cosmic power and asgardian power cancel out - he comes out on top of Terrax.

Mane
Destroyer?? are you forgetting him? definitely THE most powerful herald in the Maarvel universe.

Krissy Von Doom
To me, The Destroyer isn't really a herald like the others as it's not a sentient being.

Mane
well, to Marvel, Destroyer is a herald.

Evangel94
The Destroyer was only a herald for a short amount of time (only about 2 or 3 issues). Thor gave the destroyer to galactus without knowing what it's true purpose was. Loki then stole it back from Galactus. Odin then used the destroyer armor against the 4th Host of Celestials. Since then, the destroyer armor has been in and out of the thor stroyline.

When the power of cosmic was animating the destroyer, it actually brought the Destroyer down in power. In fact so much, that the Thing of the fantastic 4 was able to beat the living hell out of it

Maelstrom
ya well what about that Herald in Thanos that was trying to kill Galactus. Some totally insane creature Galactus made before all of them. Made of void and all this horriable stuff. He seems like a bad ass to me.

Krissy Von Doom
You mean Tyrant? He wasn't actually a herald that did served Galactus, he was created more or less as Galactus "equal".

Wynndar
yea Tyrant would annihilate Thor...but on this one i think it depends on the setting...if Terrax has lots of rock to command he would have an advantage...Terrax is also one of those villans who tis motivated by hate and anger...as in the case when he nearly beat the FF and Dr Doom but was stopped by the surfer, yet he wasnt even at his full power...if he were in that mood he would wreck Thor too...however, if it were just normal ciscumstance, Thor would take him

Krissy Von Doom
Yes, Tyrant would have little trouble with Thor and would, most likely, give Odin a run for his money.

Between Terrax and Thor, I think could go either way. Their equal in terms of strength and power, their weapons somewhat cancel each other out and have as much experience as each other.

emraldguardian
This is a really good match up

Mane
mmm not really. Thor still wins this.

Scoobless
Originally posted by emraldguardian
This is a really good match up

Nah... Thor would murder Terrax

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah... Thor would murder Terrax

yes

definitely.

kenobi
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Terrax would probably give him a little trouble, but Thor would be home in time for a nice dinner of roasted mutton and mead. I could not have put it better myself. I'll also drink some fine Asgardian ale in honor of the victorious Thor! smile

Priest
God Thor wins.
Terrax is sentry's *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.