look quickly and try!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok everyone im off now, but before i go, id like you to do one thing which might make you smilie and laugh at your idiotic self erm

see this little fella here?
naughty
try and raise your eyebrows as quick as he does!

anyways im off like i said
luv yall,
xxoo misha!

HockeyHorror
2 x 2= 4

laughing
laughing

no expression

bye big grin

hobbit_dude
LOL i can do it

m!$hA
whaaaat?? man your weired....but i still luv ya!
by hun!

m!$hA
what a turn on shifty

A.D. Skinner
I can do it as well ! It is actually quite fun !

m!$hA
erm maybe its a guy thing?

A.D. Skinner
I thought you were leaving !!! laughing out loud

m!$hA
sad im trying but people are coming on! ive been trying for a hour now! but ill be going soon coz im getting the urge to pee! ive said my by's now coz im just gonna go instantly!

A.D. Skinner
Well peeing just takes a moment, and I can wait a moment while you relieve yourself !

RebelPhoenix
I can do it but it looks like I'm raising my left eyebrow more and faster 'cos I'm used to raising that one by itself laughing out loud

§pearhead
Uh, it's not particularly hard to do that Misha confused

Fallen Jedi
i can do it! big grin

Shadow_Fox
Same here laughing

m!$hA
i can do it now erm maybe i was just tyred!

Scar
But you made some people to do funny things while sitting in front of their computers. big grin

el_barto
It's pretty easy big grin

m!$hA
i can make anyone do anything i want shifty ninja

.:†Ferrari†:.
really!!

m!$hA
really really!!

PunisherFan33
ok why?

m!$hA
if ur reffering to the first post of this thred, its b/cause it was late at night and i couldnt do it, and i didnt think ny1 else could so i got them to but they all outspmarted me and sayd they could....then the next morning i figured out i could embarrasment

Scar
Can you do this? crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.