starwars episode 3 trailer out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Viperman200
i have seen the new star wars trailer it show nothing of the movies it just shows little clips of the first two the trailer is not even a few mins long it just talks about anakin becoming darth vader and the name is not called the revenge of the sith on the trailer at the end it says rise of the empire and it comes out may 19th 2005 if you want me to send it to you by email email me [email protected] its not a big file so it wont take long at all and this is a real trailers i didnt make cuz im not that smart on this kind of stuff looks good thow

forumcrew
its a fake one thats why its all old clips the same thing happened with the other star wars.. they dont make a trailer until they are ready to release it

yerssot
teaser trailer will be out in september approximatly

Ahnold
I think I've seen that fake trailer. The nerve... they think using deleted scenes from Ep 2, raw footage from Ep 3, and footage of natalie portman pregnant {from a different film!} will convince some people that it's genuine...

yerssot
it pretty much did now laughing out loud

celestial_moon
if there was an actual trailer ppl would b in a huge hype right now.

dragonlight
I just found out that the title of the final "Star Wars" prequel is titled "Revenge of the Sith". That title was revealed on Saturday, July 24th.

Stormy Day
Shouldnt this thread be in the Star Wars Episode 3 forum? confused

DOZME
i would like some pics for episode3 if you have um
thank you! stick out tongue

cal31
go to the Ep. III section.

lucasfilm
lol

if this was in the ep 3 forum it would be shut down so fast......

forumcrew
there is a 7 minute clip thats been seen by people, but yea go to the EPIII board

darktim1
it's a fake trailer I've seen it before.

Gangularis
what a noob.

NoMeN
god! close this thread please

whitewookie

jedijunky1138
Something has to be done. this is getting reticules. I like it when noobs get involved but they need to know the customs. I had to learn these customs myself (The hard way), as did most of us. It just seems to be getting out of hand. Maybe there should be a kind of Watchdog engine that previews the thread post to not only see if it is the subject of an existing thread but also to make sure that it has Merritt. The Merritt part would be tough but the fore mentioned could be done similarly to a search engine.

Xam
i never had to learn these things cuz when i registered there were no such thing as newby wars i find this stupid and...well stupid!! let the newbys have there fun ok just let them be...thats all!!!!stop whinning and btw who the hell started this old and new war thingy?

whitewookie
the old! coz the new dont know better!

Xam
i dont wanna start beef but youve been here for 3 months wat do you kno more than me or the newbbies?

whitewookie
i've got no beef with you, and i dont want to start anything either, i'll lose or piss off the rest of the forum anywho. And i never said I knew more then you or the newbies! So (and i dont mean this sarcastically or resentfully) can we drop this before it begins to boil.

Xam
dude proposition 37 rocks rock rock
thats my way of saying that i was joking around in my 2 last posts cool

jedijunky1138
The fact of the matter is there are too many people who just post without checking the other threads to see if it is a current topic or not. if this person would have checked he /she would see that there is already a thread very similar to this one only a few post down the list. New members can post there hearts out if they want they just need to post in the proper forums and not duplicate threads. I have no Beef with you Xam, I'm glad to have the opportunity to debate with you on the subject of Star Wars. I feel that you are a smart person with solid views. Thats what makes this fun. I have no Beef with the many new members they deserve to be here as much as I do. I just think things could be done a little differently. This would make the new peeps feel more welcome and the ones that have been here for a while happier to help.

Xam
that was well said jedijunky1138

whitewookie
phew *wipes forehead* im welcomed back to the clan with loving arms big grin im loving it!! Now, back to the n00b problem wink

jedijunky1138
Thanks, I am still trying to figure out this Poll at the begining of this thread. LOL wacko Happy Dance

Xam
its kinda very gayish i really hope this thread gets closed

whitewookie
isn't gayish politcally incorrect? I think we have to call this thread Masculinly Sexually Inclined!

jedijunky1138
SEXUAL OREINTATIONALY CHALANGED

Xam
eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud quite a vocabulary thingy going on there my friend!

Xam
GAY 101

jedijunky1138
UUUUUUUHHHHHHH I don't know anything about the subject myself. I just know a lot of BIG WORDS! LOL laughing

Xam
lol i can count up to 10 thats all! messed

Xam
yo jedijunky do u use invisible mode?

jedijunky1138
sometimes. I just havn't turned it off. I like to hang out and watch every now and then.

Xam
i do that sometimes also dudd lol

jedijunky1138
I like to call it STEALTH MODE. ninja

Xam
laughing

OB1-adobe
NEWBIES ROCK!!!! rock

PVS
this is an 'alternative lifestyle' thread.

KILL IT!!!! (please)

Xam
yes yes listen to pvs,mods should

PVS
for the life of me...i just cant understand this survey....what the hell is it?

Sith Master X
Man, I saw this thread out here, and I got really excited. Then I find out that it's old. sad

PVS
thats why it needs to be closed soon

Xam
confused

jedijunky1138
I'm not sure if the original poster knows what the poll is about.

Anakin2Vader
Im so confused... i guess Im gonna vote 'download are-lite to see it'

PVS
lol a2v laughing out loud

jedijunky1138
Whats an eamil?

Sith Master X
^ lol

hunchy
You must not have listened to ANYTHING that's been going on in the Star Wars universe lately. Lucas confirmed the title of episode 3 as Revenge of the Jedi...and you believe this trailer when it has no episode 3 footage...and all it shows is clips from the first two movies...Whatever you wanna believe...but as soon as the trailer is ready...it'll be out.

"starwars episode 3 trailer out

i have seen the new star wars trailer it show nothing of the movies it just shows little clips of the first two the trailer is not even a few mins long it just talks about anakin becoming darth vader and the name is not called the revenge of the sith on the trailer at the end it says rise of the empire and it comes out may 19th 2005 if you want me to send it to you by email email me [email protected] its not a big file so it wont take long at all and this is a real trailers i didnt make cuz im not that smart on this kind of stuff looks good thow"

jedijunky1138
The title of EPIII is not Revenge Of The Jedi, it's Revenge of The Sith.

cal31
Great news...... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) ........ laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

moonwalker741
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

Sith Master X
laughing

That has to be some sort of joke!

PVS
OMFG!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Boris
So much spam lol

DARK ASSASSIN
do you know how many pages of friggin threads there are? do you honestly think that kids these days are going to take the next few weeks to read EVERY ONE OF THEM! i think not and your are out of your mind if you think that they would, because kids these days like to smoke weed, not read! not every one of us on this side arent cool nerds that spend millions of hours on their computer READING! they like to stick out and talk to people. i hate how people on this thread whine and moan and expect everyone to read everything on this site, its re-goddamn-diculous.

cylob49
IT AINT JUST THE KIDS,
cool nerds???
eh???

jedijunky1138
Its called a search feature, one at the to and one at the bottom of the thread list. All they have to do is type in a few key words on the subject and a list of threads will appear.

neo313
has anyone figured out the purpose of this thread or what the poll was even asking... i cant figure out the questions

DARK ASSASSIN
no need to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.