July Movie of the Month: New Release Version Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Ok, here's the UNOFFICIAL thread that all of the Spider-Man 2 freaks wanted to see wink . And since it won't be on Kes' and Black Cat's other poll, here's your opportunity to vote on which one of these July new releases was the best for the month. No old school flicks for you here... just a quick opportunity for a landslide victory. If this actually goes over well, then we should include Manchurian Candidate on August's poll since it comes out Friday...

TheFilmProphet
Spider-Man 2 evil face

Primitive Screwhead #1
You're welcome.

Cinemaddiction
The Manchurian Candidate opens July 30th, which is still July, so I'm going to pull a Prophet and nominate it anyway.

Hurry! Only 6 days left to vote!

Primitive Screwhead #1
Technically speaking, Spider-Man 2 was a June release as well. So I really shouldn't have put it on this poll in the first place!

TheFilmProphet
Not in some countries it wasn't it evil face

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Voted the bourne supremacy over spiderman 2

Primitive Screwhead #1
Comparable to the first one, Orli, or not as good in your opinion? I went for I, Robot over Bourne this weekend. Need to determine whether I want to get out next weekend and catch it.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Never mind. I caught everyone's remarks on the review thread.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
stick out tongue

Myth
I voted Bourne Supremacy. Its pretty much equal to the first. I have a feeling that the Village should be new release of the month though.

Mr Zero
Where is Napoleon Dynamite? THIS POLL IS RIGGED!!!!

Primitive Screwhead #1
My bad. I'll see if I can get this amended.

Mr Zero
I VOTE FOR Napoleon Dynamite!!!!

Napoleon Dynamite I say.. ND! ND! ND!

and i Will come back and post this message every few hours just to prove how mature I am.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I have requested that the poll be amended. Save your energy.

Mr Zero
Whats the point of posting that I want to vote for ND if it's actually going to be included in the poll? You spoil all my fun.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I aim to please.

MissesDepp?!
Ah, well if Manchurian Candidate can be nominated and it's released on the 30th then so can Garden State damnit!

BadKitty
as in closed.

kes is the mod of this forum,she and black cat are already making a movie of the month..there is no need for another one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.