Hey..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rusky
I was wondering... If i was to make a thread here in the otf.. with absolutley no subject at all and just let u guys come up with one.. what would happen... I mean, I was wondering if this dull, uninteresting thread, could hit page 2 and disappear without a single post.. confused

yerssot
it would hit 500 posts minimum wink

Black Onyx
hey (2)

rusky
OMFG...it's been TWO minutes for God's sake big grin

RaventheOnly
This is how it works.... you let us post for say 12 moe with no response and out of the blue post something stupid in response ...then we respond by bashing you then you respond after say another 12+ posts then we call you stupid and call mods... then we make a thread about how we hate you in particular.... then we make another thread about how we hate noobeys... big grin thats the standard :d live it, love it big grin

rusky
Little jungle out here eh ? evil face

Túrelie
hey im a newbie

RaventheOnly
no there actually stricted set of rules and guidelines on how to respond big grin we even have a form big grin

RaventheOnly
you are new to this forum big grin but i can tell you aren't new to the ideal of forums becasue you have a avvy and sig on the first day big grin most newbs have nothing and post one thead and leave big grin

Túrelie
raven why do have terra as your avy and not raven?

RaventheOnly
big grin cause i switch it alot big grin

rusky
turelie, yes u are... u also have more than 500 posts in less than a month, which, by my standards is, simply put...weird big grin

U do ? Do u fill it out every time u respond or u just read it in the morning ? big grin

Túrelie
i like to talk. and i was on forums before but i got told to go to this one.

rusky
well...this is the first forum I registered, where I actually post somewhat regularly... and the last too..

yerssot
you're gonna die?

RaventheOnly
i can't find the bash form....sad damn..... i i know someone has it big grin

rusky
hehe..no yerss.. it's just that I find it hard to make it a habbit to visit forums or watch movie series regularly...this forum has been different because (mostly) of the rp section... and because it's a great time killing device for when boredom overwhelms ya big grin

bash form u say ? big grin see ? this is how u get burried in bureaucracy.. can't even bash someone right these days...it was so much better in my time big grin

Black Onyx
its Jetix no expression

rusky
what's Jetix ?

RaventheOnly
Jetix is a member who developed the bash form i think big grin

MC Mike
Let's all hit page 2. no expression

Neo_Version 7
Hit, hit, hit.

rusky
this seems to have a life of it's own..

Neo_Version 7
As the words of your siggy man, whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.