Galactus vs THE SPECTRE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superboriqua
I WAS LOOKING THRU MY MARVEL VS DC trading cards and saw this card
Galactus vs. the spectre
and a few others but ill put them up later

Mane
ill say Spectre would win

moshtitan
Spectre.

Magee
Spectre.

JuggernautFan
not all to farmiliar with spectre.... i do know galactus is a power house though. but i know too little about dcu to make an accurate judgement.

Docpocalypse
It depends on what level you take the two from. If at their best Spectre eats Galactus, but at any point besides that it is debatable, but I think Spectre win more often than not.

moshtitan
Spectre is DC's Living Tribunal, is he not?

Magee
I dont get it when people say that. Spectre is DC's Spectre lol. I dont think he has anything to do with the LT. I dont think he's as powerful as LT but he could take down Galactus for sure.

SpyCspider
yay Hal Jordan

Mane
yes Spectre is DC's Living Tribunal. Living Tribunal takes orders from TOAA and Spectre is the living manifestation of the wrath of God (correct me if im wrong)

Docpocalypse
I would place Michael=Living Tribunal, because their jobs are similar they are basically the right hand of their Omnipotent beings while Spectre is just the Wrath of God.

Magee
Yea i would be inclined to agree with dococalypse.

But i still dont see how anyone from DC relates to anyone from Marvel.

moshtitan
it was just a reference to their powers, seeing as how Living Tribunal is more powerful than Galactus. i was attempting to make a point.

Mider
Spectre is the DC's living tribunal even though DC has even higher characters then the specter so yeah the spectre would hand galactus's ass to him.

Symbiotespidey
definately spectre

eleveninches
Spectre at max potential (as shown in the crisis on infinite earths)

yugotank
The SPECTRE has way too much power.....Only Batman with "prep" can beat the Spectre.

guy222
Originally posted by yugotank
The SPECTRE has way too much power.....Only Batman with "prep" can beat the Spectre.

Spectre>Galactus yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magee
I dont get it when people say that. Spectre is DC's Spectre lol. I dont think he has anything to do with the LT. I dont think he's as powerful as LT but he could take down Galactus for sure. cosigned. get that marvel/dc crossover out of ur minds people. spctre would beat big g but not living tribunal.

jitwu
spectre would kick galactus' ass

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Docpocalypse
I would place Michael=Living Tribunal, because their jobs are similar they are basically the right hand of their Omnipotent beings while Spectre is just the Wrath of God.

Micheal is Superior to the LT. Mike is the living embodiment of the power of God. The LT is a judge and jury.

Artemis1860
Originally posted by moshtitan
Spectre is DC's Living Tribunal, is he not?

DC doesn't really have a Tribunal. Seems that God just handles everything. Spectre's just Spectre.

Now, are we talking Bat-kicked Spectre, Pwned by King of Tears Spectre, or onetimeshowingofuberness Spectre?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Artemis1860
DC doesn't really have a Tribunal. Seems that God just handles everything. Spectre's just Spectre.

Now, are we talking Bat-kicked Spectre, Pwned by King of Tears Spectre, or onetimeshowingofuberness Spectre? again i agree with a lot of ur points here. for people to compare spectre and living tribunal its just flat out wrong. i have always told people about spectres all over the board antics. some of the stuff they have spectre doing is so ridicuolus i wonder who is writing this stuff. i mean fighting batman? laughing people here claim spectre is the man but lack to prove his power with on panel eviddence. spectre is no joke at all and i do believe he can beat big g. but when u compare the spectre to thanos w/ig or someone like the living tribunal he just fails to compare at all. people want to give spectre all these victories but fail to prove it with on panel evidence. wink

guy222
Originally posted by Artemis1860

Now, are we talking Bat-kicked Spectre, Pwned by King of Tears Spectre, or onetimeshowingofuberness Spectre?

Galactus<Spectre yes

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
again i agree with a lot of ur points here. for people to compare spectre and living tribunal its just flat out wrong. i have always told people about spectres all over the board antics. some of the stuff they have spectre doing is so ridicuolus i wonder who is writing this stuff. i mean fighting batman? laughing people here claim spectre is the man but lack to prove his power with on panel eviddence. spectre is no joke at all and i do believe he can beat big g. but when u compare the spectre to thanos w/ig or someone like the living tribunal he just fails to compare at all. people want to give spectre all these victories but fail to prove it with on panel evidence. wink
no expression thumb down

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus<Spectre yes i do agree that big g is weaker than the spectre. bu thanos with the ig and someone like the lt could easliy defeat him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
no expression thumb down im right. wink care to show me any scans or prove anything of the spectre. laughing

Estacado
i do agree that big g is weaker than the spectre. bu thanos with the ig and someone like the lt could easliy defeat him.
Go read Spectre v4....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Go read Spectre v4.... prove ur argument. tell me of the things spectre has done that puts him on the same level as thanos or lt. did u read ig. did u see all the crazy power thanos had at his disposal. another thing is thanos never lost to an opponent in a conflict with it. someone had to sneak take it while he became an abstract and let his guard down.

guy222
i do agree that big g is weaker than the spectre. bu thanos with the ig and someone like the lt could easliy defeat him.

KOT/Eclipso/Batman have all pawned Spectre. Saying that, he's very powerful. IMO, Spectre>Thanos w/IG

quanchi112
KOT/Eclipso/Batman have all pawned Spectre. Saying that, he's very powerful. IMO, Spectre>Thanos w/IG i see thats ur opinion and i respect that. also has spectre done anything on panel that rivals what thanos did with the ig?

guy222
i see thats ur opinion and i respect that. also has spectre done anything on panel that rivals what thanos did with the ig?

Marvel vs DC #1-4 featured "The Brothers", Living Tribunal and Spectre

It took the Spectre to intervene when the Anti Monitor attacked

Thanos w/IG pawned a lot of abstracts only to lose it to his granddaughter Nebula

Artemis1860
onetimeshowingofuberness Spectre I'm assuming?

Mr Master
Marvel vs DC #1-4 featured "The Brothers", Living Tribunal and Spectre

How you doin guy?

That Marvel mistake is non-canon thank goodness. smile

Thanos w/IG pawned a lot of abstracts only to lose it to his granddaughter Nebula

Actually to be fair Thanos gave his IG away, no one ever took it from him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Master

Fairness is nice. But the accurate explanation is that he just left it there when he left his body and Nebula took it.

charlemagne9746
again i agree with a lot of ur points here. for people to compare spectre and living tribunal its just flat out wrong. i have always told people about spectres all over the board antics. some of the stuff they have spectre doing is so ridicuolus i wonder who is writing this stuff. i mean fighting batman? laughing people here claim spectre is the man but lack to prove his power with on panel eviddence. spectre is no joke at all and i do believe he can beat big g. but when u compare the spectre to thanos w/ig or someone like the living tribunal he just fails to compare at all. people want to give spectre all these victories but fail to prove it with on panel evidence. wink

Didn't Reed Richards build a canon that knocked the LT away...and maybe some other abstracts?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fairness is nice.
But the accurate explanation is that he just left it there when he left his body and Nebula took it.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1285/t16ii.th.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7506/t23dp.th.jpg

"Three times you have subconsciously Supplied the Means to your own defeat,

You LET Nebula wrest the IG from you"

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/362/t3se7.th.jpg

guy222
How you doin guy?

That Marvel mistake is non-canon thank goodness. smile

Good Afternoon, Mr. M. Doin good smile

To be fair, Marvel vs DC wasn't that bad. I liked LT's appearance wink

Mr Master
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Didn't Reed Richards build a canon that knocked the LT away...and maybe some other abstracts?

Not exactly,

the LT and some Cosmics were combining & concentrating their power to a single point,
in order to erase Galactus from the Multiverse.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1302/reedsuper2ir2.th.jpg

Funny when the LT should be able to do this himself.

Anyway,

Now...when the combined power of all these cosmics including LT joined together:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9383/reedsuper4hl5.th.jpg

All that power combined...

plus the blast from Reed's super canon directly into that concentration of power...

created a feedback of cosmic proportions that blew back everyone into other universes:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9347/reedsuper5le6.th.jpg

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1729/reedsuper6iq6.th.jpg

It was LT's own power in combination with the other Cosmics that were there,

and Reed's Super Canon that blasted LT and the Cosmics into other dimensions.

LT and the Cosmics essentially pwnd themselves (dum)

This was a PIS IMO.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

MC2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.