Marvel vs. DC Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
A rift between the two galaxies of Marvel and DC appears out of nowhere, they see eachother and say, "Hey, I want to kill you." So they start a huge war involving all the heroes and villians... the question is: who will win?

Joker1237
DC, But the thing that gets me is why would the heros see the other heros and say "Hey I want to kill you" Batman will never say that.

Arachnoidfreak
again with the Marvel vs DC threads man. there's countless threads exactly like this. Ok, not countless, but at least 8.

FeceMan
DC would win...bastards. Damn invulnerables and Superman and what with the Prime and the Red and Blue.

norrin radd

ska57
Superman Prime?! I'm talking about the present, not the future. Who knows what's going to be in the Marvel Universe 853 centuries from now! I only used the statement "Hey, I want to kill you," as a reason for them to fight. I'm just gonna say that there is some good logical reason for them to fight, okay!

Joker1237
There is Darkside, for DC, he can take the Sufer easy.

norrin radd

Joker1237
Not too sure if he can beat Galactus but Phoenix (Jean Grey right ????) would be a ok fight for Darkside, I pick Darkside over Phoenix imo.

chrissyg
i think marvel would win

No.9
I would say Marvel. I didnt think anyone could beat the Pheonix, well, Dark Pheonix anyway huh

punkyhermy
I'm sure Marvel would win, simply because it got more freak-powered heroes than DC does.And apparently Hulk alone would wipe out all of the DC figureS!

Joker1237
Am I the only one that voted for the underdog here? I was sure Punkyhemy would be on my side lol.

moshtitan
kinda of a change of roles for her there....but i agree with the telepathe theroy, and Marvels got the likes of Dr. Doom, who im sure has plenty of kryptonite layin around.

Joker1237
kryptonite, it seems to only show up in the DC world.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but Marvel has the Vibranium metals, Adamantium, Promethium and Thor could commision the mining and processing of the mystical Uru metal.

Overall, I think Marvel has a plethora more characters. Inhumans, Eternals, Mutants, Atlanteans, Avian Race, Deviants, Titans, and High Evolutionary's New Men (and many others!) can all be encountered without leaving the solar system. Add into that the various extra-dimensionals like the Asgardians, Olympians, Heliopians, and the various Hell-like dimensions run by the likes of Mephisto and Hellstorm. Add to that the innumerable alien empires. Since it is a "Universe vs. Universe"

I realize that the DCU is not lame of leg, but, in my opinion, Marvel has them dead to rights.

ska57
DC:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Despero
Darkseid
Flash
Doomsday
Brainiac
Amazo
Zatanna (couldn't she destroy the world by saying spells backwards?)
JLA
JSA

MARVEL:

Thanos (once killed half the beings in the galaxy)
Silver Surfer
Apocalypse
Magneto
Thor
Hulk
Galactus
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Jean Grey
Avengers
X-Men

pretty evenly matched

punkyhermy
hehe but come on! all the marvel freaks will kill our favorite one! they don't stand a chance!

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha evenly matched.

Good one.

DC have people that could land many kills but Marvel would win overall I think.

It depends who you wanna include, Archangel Michael and his crew would probably storm three quarters of the Marvel universe. Then you have Thanos, Infinity, Eternity etc.

Hmm, thread idea.

-AC

Joker1237
And I sure Raven (From DC) would be a GREAT help in beating Marvel, She beat the JL on her own.

ska57
when?

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
About how many super-teams are up and operating in the DCU? I know of JLA, JSA and Teen Titans. Marvel has always seemed to be a tad more team oriented.

Currently, actively running teams are
Fantastic Four
Avengers
X-Men (with 3 contingency teams, 4 if you include the New Mutants)
New Warriors
Alpha Flight
Thunderbolts
Invaders

With some teams not fully operating, but ready at a moment's call
Defenders
Slingers
Inhuman Royal Family and Royal Guard.

Other teams no one seems to give a shit about:
Big Hero 6
Supreme Soviets
Great Lakes Avengers/Lightening Rods

Marvel seems to have a larger number of characters overall.
And with another Universe as their adversary, how long would it take for the Infinity Watch to band together and use the gems together?

Magee
Probably about 5 seconds. If it depended on thier universe surving.

Thinking about an all out battle royal between the two universes makes me want to lick something droolio

doctorstrongbad
Wow it looks like Marvel is way ahead on this one. I figured it would be closer.

brainchild81
Marvel's got the telepaths, Reed Richards, Doom, Surfer, Thanos & Dr.Strange. They win 10/10.

nimbus006
Marvel takes this hands down, i assume were excluding Lucifer, Michael, The Presence, IG, TOAA, HOTU, INFINITY, etc... right

Gamma Crush!
Originally posted by Magee
Probably about 5 seconds. If it depended on thier universe surving.

Thinking about an all out battle royal between the two universes makes me want to lick something droolio

lol, That's pretty Gross.

How about a Marvel vs DC video game with EVERY character featured?

stormfront13
thatd be too many characters

Gamma Crush!
It would kick ass, as well.

Metalmanx
I must agree, Gamma. It would rule something very hardcore. It might give the weak-willed a stroke. You have to REALLY want it to play it, haha.

But yea. I'm not going to just straightforward say Marvel. DC does in fact stand a VERY good chance. It has UBER PEOPLE like Superman and the Flash. Just those two could cause a lot of damage on their own. And there are also many other powerhouses for DC.

But, like previously stated, Marvel just has more firepower. Marvel has more characters, Omega Level telepaths, and, of course, cosmic-empowered characters.

Marvel will win, but there will be NUMEROUS deaths on their side.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
lol, That's pretty Gross.

How about a Marvel vs DC video game with EVERY character featured?

Everyone on this forum would buy that game, and they know it.

The Flash
Saint of Killers owns all of Marvel easily.

leonheartmm
i think this should be MARVEL EARTH{or solar system} vs DC EARTH{or solar system}, that makes more sense cause when u think about characters like beyonders, lucifer micheal, TOAA, the presence etc, the powers of both universes balance out, but in case of marvel earth{or solar system} and dc earth or solar system, id say marvel cause marvel has franklin richards, n this kid could kick just about any1's ass, actually hes above even the abstracts of marvel so its kinda unfair to have him on earth.

colossus17
i am tired of people saying he is above abstracts....this are just assumptions about him.when he will be grown up...so called "full potential" franklin richards.....well he is powerful but not on the level that people think he is.....he would get raped by a celestial....and celestials are way lower then abstracts....

The Flash
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i think this should be MARVEL EARTH{or solar system} vs DC EARTH{or solar system}, that makes more sense cause when u think about characters like beyonders, lucifer micheal, TOAA, the presence etc, the powers of both universes balance out, but in case of marvel earth{or solar system} and dc earth or solar system, id say marvel cause marvel has franklin richards, n this kid could kick just about any1's ass, actually hes above even the abstracts of marvel so its kinda unfair to have him on earth. Saint of Killers easily kills this rookie with one shot.

nimbus006
Hell yea i been dreaming about a game like that for years

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The Flash
Saint of Killers easily kills this rookie with one shot. What if he sends SoK's bullet to the other side of the universe and slows it to the speed of a centimeter every 100 years?

hoorayforpeepee
DC has much more powerful "earth" heroes, like most of the JLU.

but marvel has tons and tons of cosmic heroes that waste just about everything in DC. i'm assuming we're leaving out abstracts? that is to say, no angels/infinity/eternity?

and celestials are, as defined by marvel, the top of the non-abstract heap. and you could still argue that they're more powerful than in-betweener and other low-level abstracts.

besides, even kiddy franklin is powerful. onslaught created an entire sun from scratch using kiddy franklin.

adult franklin did show up once. ..his name was avatar or something?

Sentry
He has created pocket universes when all of earth heroes supposedly died when battling Onslaught that kept them alive. When Abraxas came, and beat up on his mommy and daddy, he resurrected Galactus, one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe, which is pretty damn impressive since no one other than celestial beings and above could have done it, and Galactus blasted Abraxas with the nullifier. He isn't that powerful now, since Reed has put all those power inhibitors in place that keep his powers in check.

leonheartmm
i am tired of people saying he is above abstracts....this are just assumptions about him.when he will be grown up...so called "full potential" franklin richards.....well he is powerful but not on the level that people think he is.....he would get raped by a celestial....and celestials are way lower then abstracts....

they are not assumptions, at all, franklin as a kid without the control of his powers had enough power to creat an entire universe from scratch, without the support of any of the abstracts{eternity, infinte, death, chaos, order etc} he created all these concepts from scratch, he has been asked by the celestials to join their ranks at his current control over his powers, galactus is afraid of him and eternity has shown interest in him, he once went on a journey with a couple of superhuman friends of his through different universe{many of them} only to find that all those universe were actually his own creations, he can create universe on the whim of a single thought without even breaking a sweat, n im tired of people who dont look t what he has achieved in such a yound age and with such little expirience, even with the things that he has currently been able to do, he has shown power which is only oumatched by beings like the beyonder, or thanos w/ THOTU, or LIVING TRIBUNAL which are CURRENTLY ABOVE HIM in terms of power, but a kid who is only {currently} second to these beings is SURELY quite powerful and considering that he is WELL below his true potential, we can only imagine what he will do when he has more control over his power, n please, any1 who thinks that my comments are disgusting, please instead of just tryin to say that im wrong, PROVE THAT I AM, with logical stats.

Cosmic Cube
Saint of Killers owns all of Marvel easily.

What the f**k??

The Flash
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What if he sends SoK's bullet to the other side of the universe and slows it to the speed of a centimeter every 100 years? So what? Franklin will still die.

Cosmic Cube
So what? Franklin will still die.
If the bullet doesn't hit him...

The Flash
The bullets always hit their mark. Bullseye phails in comparison to SoK's guns.

leonheartmm
yea flash, if the bullet actually hits him, he MIGHT DIE, but then again, whats to stop franklin from thinking saint of killers out of existnace before he even has a chance to think of pulling the trigger?

The Flash
The bullets always hit their mark no matter the difficulty of the shot and always kill the target. I doubt Franklin can think the Angel of Death out of existance.

leonheartmm
yea but thas ur oppinion. i think he can think him outta existance, or even better, he can just take away or disable or get himself, saint of killers guns.

hoorayforpeepee
as much as i wish to support franklin, saint of killer's accuracy transcends time and space. as silly as that sounds.

Swanky-Tuna
Yes, the bullets always hit and always kill but there's no rules on how long it will take is there? 'Cause he can slow down those bullets to a point where they still advance but won't reach him for billions of years. If he lives that long.

The Flash
God gave SoK those six shooters. You're saying Franklin is equal to God? Wait a minute, Franklin has full control of his powers now?!

Swanky-Tuna
God gave SoK those six shooters. You're saying Franklin is equal to God? Wait a minute, Franklin has full control of his powers now?! You're saying the six shooters are equal to God?

leonheartmm
franklin is NOT at his true potential but even know, his powers trancend space and time on a cosmic scale.

The Flash
I'm saying they're superior to God. After all he killed him.

hoorayforpeepee
i thought he killed an aspect of god, and it wasn't even in continuity

leonheartmm
they are not superior to god at all, saint of killers found a loophole, a technicality which he exploited which in the end killed god, if god was not returning to creation once again he would have had enough knowledge and sense not to let that happen. its like lets say, xavier loses his telepathy for a while, when his telepathy starts comin back to him n before hes ready for anythin, sum normal human takes a normal knife and plunges it into his heart, now neither the knife nor the killer is anywhere near the power of xavier but since it was an area that the killer could take advantage of, he kills xavier, or a better example would be how fenris took advantage of lucifer and used him to kill micheal even though in terms of power, fenris does not hold nearly as much power as lucifer or micheal.

Cosmic Cube
Man, this "God" guy is pretty stupid. Why create weapons that can destroy you?

The Flash
Meh.

Swanky-Tuna
Wait a second, Saint of Killers is part of a sub-company to DC isn't it? They're of different continuities. Plus if he's the Angel of Death, he wouldn't be in this fight.
I'm saying they're superior to God. After all he killed him.
I guess those guns are just full of loopholes then.

The Flash
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Man, this "God" guy is pretty stupid. Why create weapons that can destroy you? As leonheartmm said, God left creation, took a break, lost a great deal of power, came back, slowly started to get power again, got shot, died.

Mider
look guys ill give you some reasons why DC would win k?

first off there lower level guys are already strong then most upper level Marvel guys but then i know some of you will wanna put into account the LT sadly there ALOT of guys in DC who can hand the LT His ass hell i think there are guys in DC who could hand TOAA His ass look at the power of some of these guys and tell me that Marvel could over come them

The Preasence
Archangel Micheal And Lucifer Morningstar
Fenris Wolf
Lobo
Amazo
The Endless
Despero (killed most of the JLA)
Superman
Wonder Women (took out Superman once)
Saint Of Killers (killed almost every angel in DC heaven and killed a weak form of DC god)
DC god (from what i can see He is more organized then TOAA and probably more powerful considering Archangel Micheal and Lucifer Morningstar are like even more powerful then the LT and DC god is more powerful then all of them combined)
The Spectre (at full power He is insantly powerful)
Orion
Barta
Mr Miricle
Dark Beast
The Voice
DC's Order And Chaos
god Panthions (they are more powerful in DC then in MU)
The Source
Anti Life Equation Entity
Kronos
Star Gantlet (from what i hear this thing makes the Infinity Gauntlet sound like a childes toy
Martion Manhunter even stronger then Proffessor X
also there are telepaths in DC that can tamper with the entire world and they are not even the strongest Martian Manhunter is a perfect example
compared to Morgan Lafey He is a joke when it comes to mental powers
Etrigan The Demon
Raven at full potential is AMAZINGLY powerful She once stoped time with out even trying
Ravens Father
Timothy Hunter is the most powerful mage ever
Swamp Thing is just WOW in power
Ganthet
Parallax
GL Corps
Guardians Of The Universe
Mr Miricle

this list is usually bigger but it takes along of searching but i assure you if it came to all the lower level guys killing each other off the higher level DC cosmics would OWN the MU it would become a play thing its not even a joke.

Cosmic Cube
Who in DC could hand TOAA his ass?

GalacticStorm
Against the full phoenix force, LT, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, The Infinites, Thanos with HOTU, The cube beings, The celestials, Love/Hate. Lord Order, Master Chaos, The stranger, Galactus, The Beyonders, Infinity Gauntlet, Mephisto, Oshtur, Hoggoth, Agamotto, SS and galactus' other heralds, The eternals, Marvel Earth e.g King Thor, Sentry etc. NO CHANCE!!

GalacticStorm
4got about ego, eon, epoch, binary the skrulls, the shiar, the kree and the supreme intelligence

Synchro
The Preacher Comics arent in the DC continuity. So the Saint of Killers shouldnt be included in this war.

Cosmic Cube
DC God is more organized than TOAA? laughing

He let one of his creations kill him!

That list is full of assumptions, Mider, not reasons.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Against the full phoenix force, LT, Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, The Infinites, Thanos with HOTU, The cube beings, The celestials, Love/Hate. Lord Order, Master Chaos, The stranger, Galactus, The Beyonders, Infinity Gauntlet, Mephisto, Oshtur, Hoggoth, Agamotto, SS and galactus' other heralds, The eternals, Marvel Earth e.g King Thor, Sentry etc. NO CHANCE!!
Then you have your Odins, your Cyttoraks, your Watoombs, and your Shuma Goraths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.