Edward Scissorhands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
Anybody seen this movie-I couldn't recongnise him at first. But I really think it was a weird version of frankestein.

MissesDepp?!
.... are you.... JOKING?!?!?!?! **HEART ATTACK**

I mean I see that they have stuff in common but.... this is one of my favorite movies (in my top 5) and it has things WAY different about it than frankenstien... woah... jesus...

Celestialgirl
not the story, just concept of how people hatedd him in the end and wanted him dead and how he was made by that scientist guy, but other than that it doesn't resemble frankestein.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yay my favorite movie in the whole world when i was 2. Johnny Depp rules!!!

Fearnix
the film kicks so much ****ing ass

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yes it does.

mikeysgothicgur
Edward Sicssiorhands and the LOTR series are the only movies Orlando Bloom did a good acting apperance in.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Orlando Bloom wasnt even in E.S

Mr Zero
Since a) Tim Burtons first short film was a homage to Frankenstein and b) the plot of Edward is that a doctor decides to create a man from parts who ends up looking like a monster and being hunted down by angry villagers I dont think comparing the two is THAT much of a stretch.

Pyrofly
i love edward scissorhands

that movies rules and plus Johnny Depps in it love

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yay i agree Pyro

mikeysgothicgur
LOL!!! I'm sorry you guys I don't know where the he!! what I was thinking when I said that, I'm so retarded! I think ES is Johnny Depp's only good movie though. I heard The Secret Window is good, but I'm still debating if I should spend cash on it and rent it.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
WOW Really? Have you seen many JD films? Omg yes ES is one of his best, but have you seen POTC? Thats the best of the best

Rabid Tiger
I love edward scissor hands!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
rock on. lots of ppl do

Cinemaddiction
Eh, his best is still "Ed Wood". Characterwise, "POTC", perhaps. I haven't seen this film in aaaaaages, if at all. I hardly remember it.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Oh watch it again, again!! sorry. I havent seen Ed Wood. sad

Mr Zero
Ed Wood is such a great movie... the fantastic Martin Landau.

heen68
I watched it for the first time last week an i was likejawdrop is that JD he looked so cute.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Which one? ES?

heen68
Yeah ES

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Okay cool i was getting mixed up there between that and ed wood lol.

§nakehead
That movie sucked! It he should have been a phyco that loved killing people should a been a slasher flick.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
lol big grin

§nakehead
come on I rather see him slice people to little pieces than make friends and act normals

golden moon
that was one of the 2 movies that made me cry...
the other one is titanic...
but E.S was such a perfect movie it had feeling and everything...
really! when I watched it I couldn't stop crying...

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I think i've cried during it too, its been such a long time since ive FULLY watched it through. I hate that church lady that always said he was a devil. Of course he wasnt, he was a gorgeous machine with a heart.

§nakehead
He shoulda fought freddy in scisserhands vs. Freddy :winner slaughters all

golden moon
yeah...
I watched it only once on TV a month ago...
poor guy...
I liked his haircuts...! laughing

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek!

shaber
I wonder what the completed Scissorhands would have been like confused maybe he would have been able to move his eyes less jerkily.

Does anyone know when the main part of the movie was set?

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
No but i was wanting to know if anyone ever saw Edward Pen**hands?

Celestialgirl
Well if the movie wouldn't have been worth watching if he had normal hands, he still wouldn't have been normal but he wouldn't be able to break into anyone's house and he wouldn't have to have left.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thats true, and he looked as cute as a button when he had all that white make up on and that flemboyant hair everywhere.

Darth Revan
Late 50's/early 60's, based on the way the neighborhood was set up and how people were dressed

§nakehead
needed gore

Darth Revan
Snakehead, shut up. Nobody cares what you have to say about this movie.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Nicely done DR

ladygrim
i love this movie ... its on channel 5 later got to watch it

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.