spiderman vs. spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
i think spidey

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. That's a joke right?

Mane
im sad to say that Spawn would use Spider-Man as a handkerchief and then wipe his ass with it

SnakeEyes
Spider-venom, whats up with u lately?
Spiderman vs. Spawn and Xavier vs. Kingpin?
are u on dope?

norrin radd
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstacy, and alchohol
Co-co-co-co-co-cocain
Co-co-co-co-co-cocain

Spawnie
I'm not gonna get into this, cuz it's not really a dignified fight. Spidey can't match Spawn's powers.

Linkalicious
I think Spidey would put up a better fight than some people's responses would suggest. But ultimately Spiderman can't win this fight. He's not of Spawn's calibre.

Mane
DEFINITELY not Spawn's calibur

spider-venom
i know this thread is stupid and im sorry for making it i just wanted to put a pic up and i just put spidey randomly

chilled monkey
I actually had a dream about this. I can't remember who won though.

Spiderman would hold his own and it would be a pretty good fight, but if Spawn were to really cut loose, he'd win.

FeceMan
That looks like Spidey and Spawn are working together, not Spawn absolutely plowing Spider-Man into the ground.

§nakehead
one blast of hell fire and spideys toast. sorry hes just out clased

FeceMan
I think Spawn would use his chains to tie Spider-Man up all kinky-like and then have his way with Spidey.

Black Spiderman
spawn would win

FeceMan
No shit, Sherlock. (Holy mother crapmuffins, it's like I said this under two minutes ago!)

wolverine 101
The only way spidey would beat spawn is if he became cosmic spidey or possibly symbiote and spidey pheonix

Joker1237
No way Spiderman beats Spawn, I a Bat Fan and Batman cant beat Spawn.

wolverine 101
spawn would destroy spidey

Daredevil75
dpnt get me wrong I'm a BIG spiddy fan but I'm afaraid spawn would kick his candy @$$.

Surfer 52
yeah spawn is way better

Sparkz
what are spawns powers, then I could make a decision for myself

gamewarrior
Spawn is technically dead, and effects that normally work on living creatures have little or no effect on him. His necroplasmic armor grants him great resistance to injury and access to a reservoir of power that he can use to heal damage to his body, fly, teleport across distances, project bolts of glowing green hellfire and a vast amount of others. This reservoir is limited, and if he drains it, he will be pulled back into Hell permanently.

As a former government-sponsored assassin, Spawn is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat and is well-versed in conventional and unconventional warfare. In his hands, any object can become a weapon, although the chains around his waist and his gigantic red cloak are his primary wapons.

Juntai
Batman beat Spawn in his own continuum.
lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.