MTV Undressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G.P
Now Seriously what the hell is that ? I was in Italy and the only interesting channel was MTV. This is one of the most stupid and pointless shows I've ever seen.

For the lucky one who don't know it, there is basically no story, no plot. The actors are really bad;

The concept : some young people whose only aim in an episode is to show their underwear.

Pathetic.

Does someone watch this from time to time, or have some arguments in favour of this show ?

V@LL3jOk!D707
this show is old in america and doesnt show anymore. but i remember watching it it was so funny!

G.P
Luckily we have avoided that in France. The worse thing is I wonder if it wasn't shot in French ( for it seeems to be a show from Quebec) messed

Tex
That's a real old show, I feel sorry for the Italians! laughing out loud

Sarah_Beth
i remember the show.i only watched it one time..i thought it was stupid..

lil bitchiness
Italy has some good channels yes especially the ones with half naked Italian men acting all gentelmen like stick out tongue

I never watched MTV undressed when it was here, because it looked lame, i guess it was stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.