Jack... and his "Obsession" with rum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

real_normal_kid
Did it ever occur to you that he does not have an obsession with rum? Because he only got drunk once in the movie and the main reason probably for getting mad at Elizabeth is cause that was the only thing they had on the god forsaken island and she was stupid enough to burn it. Even though it did get them off... what if it didn't? They would be stuck on an island without drink and food! And when Jack got drunk it was because he was depressed! Well thts all I got to say...

JessieSparrow
ok well its sort of a joke thing so what is with everyone getting all technical and bursting our bubble shesh were just having fun...and well he acts drunk all the time and has a few lines refrencing to rum/drinks so how would you know if hes obsessed with rum or not...and the obsession thing makes him funnier...so shove it

crisomtears
i would have to agree. i think he loves his rum...and no one will make me think otherwise...i mean...thats the impression you get right? and they make that impression for a reason..and i think that we are spossed to have the thinking that he LOVES his rum...and i think he does! ^_^

tinkerbell668
well I don't think he's obsessed with it but he does mention it alooooot in the movie:

"I love weddings, drinks all around!"-Jack
"So you spent three days lying on the beach drinking Rum?" -Elizabeth to Jack.
"Why's the rum gone??"- Jack

Can't think of anymore but I know there are, i know he's obsessed but he is very very fond of it!!!!!

crisomtears
well...i will still believe that he is obsessed...i think that it adds to the Jackness of him. ^_^

tinkerbell668
^you believe what u want to believe!!! ^ big grin

airangel
I think he just really likes Rum........most people who enjoy a good drink would be devastated if you threw their favorite mixing drink into a pit of fire.... big grin

tinkerbell668
^very true^

crisomtears
yes very true! i would have been alot more mad then he had acted...i mean...its your drink! WHY?

chez
Well, he WALKS like he's drunk for about the whole movie. big grin

I don't know if he's obsessed with rum, but he's at the very least VERY fond of it. wink

tinkerbell668
yes see he's either very VERY fond of it or he's obsessed!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Obsessed big grin Pirates were back then...big grin Dunno Y?blink

tinkerbell668
lol what else did they have to live for?

ArrghPirateGirl
Dunno......blink....Hmm

tinkerbell668
*thinks* drawing a blank here...

ArrghPirateGirl
...I no......don't particuly want 2 say though...big grin....If u know wat i mean

chez
Yeeeees, APG... wink I think we can figure that one out for ourselves, savvy? laughing out loud

ArrghPirateGirl
big grinwink

chez
big grin embarrasment

tinkerbell668
oh yeah...That!!

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing Now U get it big grin

chez
Ah-ahem... roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Right, moving on... ( big grin )

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

tinkerbell668
yes i get it...geeeeeeeez laughing Soo yes he is very fond of da drink!!!

chez
Yeah, and also...

... No, that's all. wink

tinkerbell668
lol u can't forget da pearl!!!!!

chez
Oh yeah. That's what I was going to say... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, and he loves his hat. Can't forget the hat.

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup da hatbig grin

tinkerbell668
and his pistol and sword!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
and da cumpass.....that doesn't work big grin ...........or does it sly......wait we alreay know that

tinkerbell668
it doesn't point north...but they weren't going north remember!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

tinkerbell668
yes yes ok...anyways!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

tinkerbell668
Now what?

Johnny.D_Freak
I LUV RUM!!!!! yes
my dad has Bundie......so i take some when he ain't lookin yes vampire
LOL.....ehem......anyway'z........Jack luv's.......ME!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? *looks hopful*

tinkerbell668
LOL where'd u hear that!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah mad *stares evilly at JDF*

Unholy_Cheese
laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
Well Im waitin 4 an ansewer girly mad ........laughing out loud

Unholy_Cheese
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.