doc ock vs scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Tentacles vs tail. Who would win? i think that doc is smarter and he would win, but scorpion is so powerful that it would be very hard for ock, what do you think?

Red Superfly
I think Doc Ock would work something out, very quickly. Considerring Scorpion is a science based character (not a magical, or mutant one) I'm guessing Ock could have a good chance of beating him.

Scorpions tail wouldn't even come close. Ock also has enhanced strength in his biological appendages anyway. The acid can be deflected with his tentacles, and maybe even flicked back at him.

I'll go with Dock Ock.

FeceMan
I never liked the Scorpion much. He always seemed--at least in my mind--a rather stupid, obese character who didn't deserve his powers.

Red Superfly
He's actually pretty cool.

I have a few comics of him where he gets his upgrade, and his tail gets a revamp.

One sting will put you on the floor, writhing in pain.

Second sting will knock you out if you are human, but for heroes and stuff they get severely fatigued, tired, and in a world of pain.

Third sting KILLS you everytime.

I liked the fights, because Spider-Man got stung twice, and it was really rivetting to read and watch the action to see if Spidey can outwit The Scorpion. Spidey turned the tables on Scorpy, and tried to get Gargan to tell him why he was attacking him, but before he could tell him, somone made Scorpys suit inject himself with his own toxins and he was killed.

That story had Power Man and Iron Fist in it, two immensely under-rated characters.

Oh well, back on topic.

FeceMan
Scorpion's old tail looked kind of like a dildo. Thus, I hated him. What the hell is the point in being called "The Scorpion" if your tail is blunt? No venom sac or stinger = wtf?

moshtitan
lmao! id have to go w/ Doc Ock here.

Black Spiderman
scorpion would destroy ocks tentacles with his acid and then nail him in the head

Mane
that is the most 3rd-graded statement ive ever seen.

Irish Wolverine
Since when? Where did you get that information from?

Ironman 66
i think scorpion would win

BENITO
Doc ock no contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.