vengence venom morbius vs spiderman punisher wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
i think vengence venom and morbius would win?

moshtitan
Vengance's team

§nakehead
wolvies team

Black Spiderman
venom 4 sure

Darth Pwnage
bump

IceDragon
spideys team definitely

Tassadar
The Punisher is useless in this fight as anything more than a distraction, Spiderman could hold his own against Venom or Morbius, while Vengance kicks around Wolverine. That leaves Spiderman alone against Venom, Morbius, and Vengance, all of whom are very difficult for him to beat alone. Team 1 wins.

blind faith
Originally posted by Tassadar
The Punisher is useless in this fight as anything more than a distraction, Spiderman could hold his own against Venom or Morbius, while Vengance kicks around Wolverine. That leaves Spiderman alone against Venom, Morbius, and Vengance, all of whom are very difficult for him to beat alone. Team 1 wins. well said

keak da sneak
wow i 4got who vengace is but if punsher throws a grenade or fynamite stick at them it would take out venom and morbius for sure so its kinda like 3 agianst 1

Sam Z
Granade to take out Venom??

blind faith
Originally posted by keak da sneak
wow i 4got who vengace is but if punsher throws a grenade or fynamite stick at them it would take out venom and morbius for sure so its kinda like 3 agianst 1 actually it ain't likely to happen, we are talking about an intelligent vampire and a man in alien suit with Spidey's agility, more durability than Spidey and just as fast as Spidey. So team Vengeance wins.

blind faith
Originally posted by blind faith
actually it ain't likely to happen, we are talking about an intelligent vampire and a man in alien suit with Spidey's agility, more durability than Spidey and just as fast as Spidey. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go down from something like a grenade. So team Vengeance wins.

blind faith
whooops I just tried to edit my post and look what happened. no expression

srankmissingnin
Adamatium + Hell Fire = energy feed back that will ko/kill everyone here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.