Captain Planet vs Captain Birdseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
OK, I'm sure to get flamed for this one but here it goes anyway.

I think that Captain Birdseye is an under-rated fellow. He has a pirate ship! And he has an army of screaming children ready to attack his enemy. All he has to do is wave the fish fingers and they do what he wants.

Captain Planet, also has kids, who are older, and have powers (well, except the kid that looks like Mowgli from the jungle book - his powers are crap), at his disposal. Captain Birdseye may have an advantage with his fish fingers, they seem to sway even the strongest of childrens minds in his favour.

Captain Planet also has Green Peace ready to boycott Captain Birdseyes ship, and chain themselves to it, and in general cause a nuisance like they always do. Captain Planet can also ring the RSPCC and social services and tell them that Captain Birdseye holds children captive aboard his pirate ship, and entices them with fish fingers.

Captain Planet also has the Green Mullet (tm).

I think Captain Planet would win this one.

Joker1237
Who in the world is Captain Birdseye??? What does he look like?? I go for Cap because I enjoy wactching his show as a little kid, oh memory lane. lol

Red Superfly
Captain Birdseye is the plucky mascot who sells fish fingers.

Mr Zero
Hmnnn - do you mean the old fat captain birdseye or the newer lean young captain birdseye?

Obviously that would make a huge difference.

Ironman 66
this thread is gay

ScarletSpider
Yeah, like you. Oh-ho-ho, BUUURN!

Captain Planet, because he endorses equal oppurtunity employment. He has kids from all ethnicities, even a latino, although he didn't do much besides mess around with a monkey, and he had that crappy Heart ring. Heart isn't an element, it's a shitty band.

Ironman 66
sorry my name is not scarletspider so i cant be gay

bardock
lets end this flame. i am willing to end it now

ScarletSpider
To quote Fat Abbot,

"You think you slick you punk ass blasphemous dope fiend *****, I had my Jimmy waxed seven times last week, I'll bust a cap in your ****in ass shit head"

I'm not gay. If that's the best insult you can come up with, then clearly you need some "flame war" classes. Go check out IGN, those guys are always being dicks.

Ironman 66
you are gay man

ScarletSpider
Will you marry me IM66? We can move to Massachussets! And then go on picketing adventures in D.C. outside of congress, then have picnics! With hotdogs, no tacos!

Ironman 66
go suck a cock ******

ScarletSpider
I thought we had something special. :'-(

bardock
lol

§nakehead
good one

FeceMan
I want to come, too! I've always wanted to go to the Boston Tea Party.

Mane
hahhaha

Scoobless
ninja

Sixth_Winged
hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical

MuffinmanMike
Shit, I'm totally in.

Scoobless
do non-British people know who Captain Birdseye is?

Tattoos N Scars
let's revive this thread once more!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.